剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Thanks. I owe you one.
谢了 欠你一个人情
I owe you two.
两个人情
All right, well, how about you and Caffrey
好吧 要不你和卡夫瑞一起
finish up your panel, we call it even?
把研讨会完成 我们就扯平了
Everyone wants to know more about you two.
大家都想多了解些你们的事
Although, uh, maybe you skip the rest of that priest story.
不过 你可以跳过那个神父的故事
Good idea.
好主意
Gordon's birthday party -- are we going to this?
戈登的生日宴会 我们要去吗
The big "Lebowlski" again?
又是那个大个儿洛维斯基吗
You love bowling.
你喜欢打保龄球
No, you love bowling.
不对 是你喜欢打保龄球
Well, that's because I'm inexplicably good at it.
那是因为我打得超好
Come on. It'll be fun.
去吧 会很有意思的
Eh, maybe.
也许吧
My conference was supposed to be fun.
研讨会本来也应该很有意思的
The panel with Neal not go well?
跟尼尔参加研讨会不顺利吗
We pulled it off.
我们完成了
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
I really thought reaching out to Sam was a good idea.
我当时真的以为去找山姆是个好主意
I thought Sam did, as well.
我以为山姆也会这么想
I don't know how they caught on to him
我不知道他们怎么找到他的
or who caught on to him,
或者谁在找他
but he could've handled it better before skipping town.
但他其实能有比逃出城更好的解决方式
Do you know where Sam went?
你知道山姆去哪儿了吗
No.
不知道
I've got Walt Furlong asking around in DC,
我请沃特·弗隆问问华盛顿警局的人
see if his contacts can find him.
看看他能否帮忙找到他
Well, if Walt finds anything, you need to tell Neal.
如果沃特发现了什么 你应该告诉尼尔
I will, but I don't think he'll want to hear it.
我会的 但我不觉得他会愿意听
You didn't want to hear about the bowling party,
你也不愿意听到保龄球聚会这件事
but we are going.
但我们还是要去
And we are gonna bring home that trophy again, right?
而且我们还要把奖杯带回来 对吗
Right? Yes.
对吗 对
Right? Yes. Yes.
对吗 是吧 是
Here you go.
给你
So, how did things go at the suit convention?
你跟猫咪的研讨会怎么样了
We're back to a status quo I can work with.
我们维持了可以接受的现状
Oh, so he's suspicious you're up to something,
就是说他怀疑你有事瞒着他
and you're aware he's watching you like a redtail.
而你觉得他对你像圈养宠物
Hell of a dynamic you got there.
你这儿的情况够复杂的
Well, it has its perks.
也有好处
I could slip out with one of these.
我能顺这个出来
What is it?
这是什么
State-of-the-art government tracker.
最先进的政♥府♥追踪器
It embeds in the skin like a tick.
它能蜱虫一样嵌入皮肤
The subject is completely unaware it's there.
而对方却全然不知它的存在
So we bait whoever's after Sam,
我们把跟踪山姆的人引出来
then plant that in them.
再把这东西放在他们身上
How do we bait out our target?
我们该怎么引出目标
Surveillance-Authorization Form.
监视授权表
We plant information to lure out whoever came after you.
我们把信息泄露给追踪你的人
Only this time, we control the circumstances.
但是这次 我们掌握主动
We need a secure location.
我们需要一个安全的地点
We can use Friday,
我们可以动用星期五
my third-favorite safe house.
我的第三最爱安全屋
All right, it takes eight hours for this form to be processed.
这份表格要花八小时通过审核
If we file it tomorrow morning,
如果我们明早交上去
our surprise guest could show up before nightfall.
我们的神秘嘉宾太阳下山前就能出现了
Won't a couple of agents end up sitting on the safe house?
最后不会是几个探员坐在安全屋里吧
If Peter doesn't know he's authorized,
如果彼得不知道他授权了这事
then he won't assign anyone to it.
他就不会派人去那儿
Great. So, forge his signature.
好极了 那就仿造他的签名
Unfortunately, I can't forge it.
糟糕的是 我仿不了
It's not quite that simple.
没那么简单
See, first thing every Thursday morning,
每周四早晨的第一件事
Diana readies a stack of surveillance requests for Peter to sign.
戴安会准备好一摞监视申请给彼得签字
Once he finishes,
他一签完
she takes them directly to the agent in charge of logging them.
她就把表直接交给负责登记的探员
No weak links in the chain.
流程里没有漏洞
That means you're gonna have to con Peter.
就是说你得下套骗彼得
Yeah, which won't be easy.
是啊 这可不容易
Surveillance Authorizations -- must be Thursday.
监视授权 今天一定是周四
Now, Diana preps the forms, but Peter scans each one
戴安会预审表格 但彼得每份都会看
and double-checks the count when he's done.
再在签完后再数一遍
Eight of them this week.
这周一共八份
Can you replace one of the forms with your fake?
你能用你的那份假的掉包吗
I could, but Peter likes to switch up the color of ink
我可以 但彼得喜欢在签名的时候
he uses when he signs his name.
更换笔的颜色
It's a habit of his since we started working together.
这是习惯是从我们共事后开始的
Incredibly paranoid and presumptive of him.
偏执多疑 未雨绸缪
I respect that.
这点我很佩服
The only way to pull this off
唯一的机会
is to trick Peter into signing the document himself.
就是骗彼得自愿签这份文件
You're gonna need a distraction.
你需要有东西能分散注意力
Any leads on our FBI imposter?
有联调局冒牌货的线索了吗
I'll let you know when there is.
有的话我会告诉你
What's the one thing that can infiltrate anywhere in New York,
什么东西纽约遍地都是
including the FBI building?
连联调局大楼里都有
Micro-drones.
微型无人机
Keep going.
还有呢
Vermin.
害兽
Yes. May I borrow Percy?
没错 我能借下珀西吗
My pet rat --
我的宠物鼠
He eats all the fancy cheeses that I...can't.
他吃所有 我不能吃的奶酪
In many ways, I live through him.
从许多方面讲 我通过它体验生活
Many ways?
许多方面
Don't get him started.
别挑起他的话头
Once Peter's scanned the last form,
彼得一旦看完最后一张表格
but before he signs it...
但在他准备签字前
Rat! Rat!
老鼠 老鼠
Can I get a little help here?!
能帮个小忙吗
What is going on?
怎么了
Rat!
老鼠
Please tell me that's a Chihuahua.
拜托告诉我那是只吉娃娃
Look at the size of that tail!
看它的大尾巴
I'm not going there.
我不要过去
Wait a second. Okay.
等一下 好的
All right.
很好
Somebody call the exterminator?
谁打电♥话♥叫灭鼠队过来
For every one you see, there's about 10 you don't see.
一旦出现了一只 就可能还藏着十只
Hey, I saw "Ratatouille".
这感觉像是《料理鼠王》
Anybody got eyes on that thing?!
有谁看见它跑哪去了
Anybody?!
谁看见了
And if all that works...
等到这些完成
Six, seven, eight.
六 七 八
There you go.
给你
...The bait will be set.
诱饵就布置好了
Any luck finding our mystery guest?
找到我们的神秘嘉宾了吗
Four agents didn't immediately pat their pockets.
有四个人没有迅速地做出反应
Oh, that's Bob Sanders. He was hung over.
那是鲍勃·桑德斯 一脸宿醉样
That guy's busy checking his BlackBerry.
那家伙忙着玩手♥机♥
And she's yawning.
她在打哈欠
And the fourth?
第四个是谁
Not an agent.
不是探员
I just got the facial-recognition results.
我刚刚拿到了面部识别的结果
Meet Ted Anderson.
泰德·安德森
He was a force reconnaissance Marine in the Gulf War.
他在海湾战争时期是海军的侦察兵
After that, he did five years in Iraq -- freelance security.
之后去伊♥拉♥克♥待了五年 私家安保
Lately he's been consulting with some well-known tech companies.
后来被一些知名科技公♥司♥雇佣
Private security?
私人安保
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表