剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
We'll wait until he makes his move on the vest.
在他下手之前我们按兵不动
Then we can add several felony counts,
这样我们就能对他进行重罪指控
including espionage.
包括间谍指控
If we're gonna use the vest as bait,
如果我们用防弹背心做诱饵
we should contact The Hudson Group.
最好联♥系♥一下哈德森集团
And get their presenter to come in.
让他们的介绍人来局里
Worked like a charm.
表现非常棒
The guy was a trouper.
小家伙很有经验
He returned to the briefcase and everything.
还会自己回到公文包里
Ah, because I had some caciocavallo cheese
因为我准备了些羊奶干酪
waiting for him.
等它回去
It was as good as we hoped, wasn't it, Percy?
正如我们期盼的那样精彩 是吧 珀西
Hey, if you start acting out scenes from "Willard" again,
如果你再表演《驱鼠怪人》
I'm leaving.
我就离开
That the safe house? Yep.
这就是安全屋 对
Like I said --
正如我所说
private, secure, controlled.
隐蔽 安全 可控
Perfect.
完美
When our guest shows up looking for Sam,
等到我们的客人来找山姆
we'll claim ignorance, tag him, and send him on his way.
我们装作一无所知 把他标记上 打发走人
Okay. So, do you have the tracker?
好的 你拿到追踪器了吗
Not yet -- Anderson's gonna try to steal
还没有 安德森准备
a different piece of technology from the conference.
在研讨会上偷一项科技成果
When that happens, I'll seize the window of opportunity.
等他得手了 我会给自己留一扇窗
Piggybacking on a fellow thief.
盗用同行的东西
Taking advantage of a craftsman's hard work.
窃取巧匠的劳动成果
Okay, you're only saying that
好吧 你这么说完全是
'cause he's going up against the bureau.
因为他要和联调局对抗
One against 500. I like those odds.
以一敌五百 我喜欢
Hey, can you get me Anderson's thumbprint
我想收集安德森的拇指指纹
for my collection?
能帮我搞到吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'll work on that.
行啊 我会试试的
Did you miss me, Percy?
想我了吗 珀西
Talked to The Hudson Group.
我和哈德森集团谈过了
The inventor of the vest is in town for the conference.
防弹背心的制♥造♥者会参加研讨会
He's coming in. That's good.
他一会就来 很好
Everything okay, boss?
还好吗 头儿
Florida confirmed that Sam Phelps
佛罗里达确认了山姆·菲尔普斯
was a resident of the state.
曾是他们那的居民
"Was"?
曾是
Sam Phelps has been dead for three years.
山姆·菲尔普斯三年前就已经死了
If Sam's dead, who's Neal been dealing with?
如果山姆死了 跟尼尔打交道的那个是谁
Non-office meeting.
在办公室外见面
This is about the ominous.
似乎是不详的预兆
I know the last thing you want to hear right now
我知道你现在最不想听到的就是
is that I looked into Sam again, but...
我又调查了山姆 但是
Why would you do that? We just --
你为什么这么做 我们才...
Sam Phelps is dead.
山姆·菲尔普斯死了
July 17th, three years ago.
三年前 七月十七日
He suffered from a heart attack in his boat in Key West.
他在西屿的船上心脏病发去世
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
He retired in Florida.
他在佛罗里达退休
None of this sat right with me from the start.
我一开始就觉得不对劲
He didn't want us vetting him with FBI resources,
他不想我们在联调局资料库里查他
and now I know why.
现在我明白原因了
Sooner or later, we'd find out
因为我们迟早会发现
that the real Sam Phelps was dead.
真正的山姆·菲尔普斯已经死了
This doesn't necessarily mean Sam isn't who he says he is.
可这不能证明他就不是山姆
Death certificates don't issue themselves.
死亡证明可不是随便发的
No. Coroners do --
对 验尸官发的
for around $500, in my experience.
就我所知 五百块一张
I may or may not have faked my death on multiple occasions.
我在很多场合或多或少假死过
Panama City, Bangalore.
巴拿马城 班加罗尔
Monterey Bay.
蒙特利湾
I remember -- gored by a great white shark.
我记得 被大白鲨杀死的
Thought you might appreciate that.
就知道你会喜欢
Who doesn't love a good shark mauling?
谁不爱鲨鱼食人的故事呢
Are you telling me that Sam faked his own death?
你是想说山姆伪造了自己的死吗
Come on. He's had a target on his back for over 30 years.
你想想 他被人盯了三十几年
He was an undercover cop.
他做过卧底警♥察♥
I'm sure he has a long list of enemies.
我敢肯定他的仇家不在少数
He retired in Florida.
他在佛罗里达退休
Bought a houseboat.
买♥♥了一艘船屋
Okay, then what's your theory?
那好 你觉得是怎么回事
We've both been alone with Sam.
我们都跟山姆独处过
We're still standing here.
都安然无恙
If he's an imposter, what's his end game?
如果他是冒牌货 他到底图什么呢
He wants the evidence box that Ellen showed in the video.
他要爱伦在录像里给我们看的证据盒子
Take down the corrupt cops.
想扳倒那些贪污警♥察♥
Maybe he's one of the corrupt cops.
说不定他自己就是其中一个
No.
不会的
You have to consider that an option.
你得考虑这种可能
Take your time. I know it's a lot to absorb.
慢慢来 我明白这需要时间
Just don't --
但是别
Do what I normally do. I got it.
擅自贸然行事 我明白
You were right to think Neal was up to something.
你想得没错 尼尔又想玩什么花样
What'd he do?
他干什么了
Technically nothing.
严格来说 什么都没干
You, on the other hand,
反倒是你
authorized a surveillance request on Sam Phelps.
授权了对山姆·菲尔普斯的监控申请
I don't remember doing that.
我怎么不记得有签过
And yet here's my signature.
可这签名 还真是我的
The rat.
那老鼠[小人]
Oh, he drives me nuts.
他要把我搞疯了
No well,
不是
I'm talking about the rat in the office.
我是说办公室里的那只老鼠
That's when he swapped the documents.
他就是那个时候换掉文件的
Why?
为什么
He spent all this time making sure
他一直费尽心血确保
we kept Sam's name out of the official files.
山姆的名字不会出现在官方文件里
And now he's put it in himself.
可现在他自己却这么干了
Neal's setting a trap
尼尔是在设圈套
to lure out whoever has bureau access
引出局里那个
and is trying to get to Sam.
想找到山姆的人
What do you want to do?
你准备怎么办
Find Sam. Bet he's back in town.
找到山姆 他肯定回到城里了
I'll be there to see if Neal's trap catches anything.
我要看看 尼尔的圈套能否逮住谁
What's our ETA on Drugov?
德鲁戈夫大概什么时候到
His security detail's escorting him in now.
他的私人安保正护送他过来
I want a security detail.
我也想要私人安保
You should've invented a vest.
你得发明件防弹背心
Dr. Drugov, thanks for coming.
德鲁戈夫博士 感谢你前来
I know that you rarely stray from the Hudson facility.
我知道你很少离开哈德森办公楼
Well, I've been out there.
那地方我去过
"Facility" doesn't do it justice.
叫办公楼 太小瞧它了
More like a stronghold.
更像个堡垒
They keep our research well guarded.
他们是全力保护我们的研究
Which makes today's unveiling a rare opportunity for theft.
这也让今天的展出成了不可多得的偷窃良机
Nearly six years and over a hundred million
投入近六年时间和一亿多经费
went into the design of this little accessory.
才设计出了这个小东西
That's a lot of money for a bulletproof vest.
那么多钱就为了一件防弹背心
For the bulletproof vest.
这件防弹背心
The TGV-6 can withstand a greater projectile impulse
TGV-6可抵挡的子弹冲力
than any body armor on the market,
比市面上所有防护装备都强
including full-metal rounds.
包括全金属子弹
It disperses the force of the slug.
它能将子弹的冲力分散
Like no vest before it.
这是空前的设计
Being shot in my vest
穿着这背心受到枪击
feels not radically dissimilar from a nice, firm hug,
感觉不过像一个坚实的拥抱
and it's slim enough to fit under your suit jacket
而且它轻薄得可以直接穿在外套里
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表