剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I-I just want to make him happy.
我只想让他开心
You really believe the system failed him.
你相信是司法系统抛弃了他吗
I know it did.
我相信
After Oz told me his story, I looked into it.
奥兹跟我说了他的故事后 我做了调查
Turns out it's not the first time this cop lied.
结果发现那个警♥察♥不是第一次撒谎
He has a history of dishing out trumped-up charges.
他做诬告有一定年头了
Did you show this to the D.A.?
你有没有把这个给地检官看
Yeah, his public defender wouldn't listen.
可他的公设辩护律师根本不听
I mean, he said we didn't stand a chance.
他说我们没希望的
Really? This looks damning to me.
真的吗 对我来说这证据确凿
I told you.
我说过了
He got a bum rap.
他受到了不公正的判决
Soup's on, baby!
汤做好了 宝贝
Coming! Hope you're hungry.
就来 希望你饿了
If you don't eat, I'll be offended.
如果你不吃 我会生气的
So, what do you think?
你觉得这衣服怎么样
What?
怎么了
I was just wondering how I got so lucky.
我只是在想我怎么会如此幸运
We should probably untie his hands.
我们应该给他的手松绑
Hands only. And just for dinner.
只能松手 只在吃饭期间
All right?
知道了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that a Jayer Echezeaux?
那瓶酒是杰雅·依瑟索吗
Is that how you say it?
它叫这个名字吗
All I know is -- a case costs 12 grand.
我只知道这一瓶值一万两千美元
Don't worry. We didn't pay for it.
别担心 我们没付钱
Now, I'll go out on a limb and say
我冒险推测下
Penny's ring wasn't a hand-me-down from grandma?
佩妮的戒指不是从祖母那儿传下来的
It was Marilyn Monroe's.
这是玛丽莲·梦露的
I love Marilyn.
我爱玛丽莲
You know, it's funny.
这真滑稽
I spent two years behind bars
我坐了两年牢
Just pissed off that life screwed me over.
对这操蛋的人生闷闷不乐
And then I met Penny,
可我遇到了佩妮
and she made me realize that you only get one life.
她让我认识到人生只有一次
And you better live it.
人应该好好活着
And this crime spree is what you call living?
你管这种犯罪狂欢叫"活着"吗
Three years of my life has to be worth something.
我那三年冤狱理应得到赔偿
The world owes us that.
世界欠我们的
What happens when the world catches up to you?
如果你们被逮捕了会怎样
We won't let it.
我们不会被逮捕的
So, Peter, uh,
彼得
Elizabeth tells me that you are a professor at Columbia.
伊丽莎白跟我说你在哥伦比亚当教授
What do you teach? Journalism.
你教什么 新闻学吗
Now, I'm guessing, by the age difference,
根据年龄差距 我猜
that, uh, Lizzy here was your student.
伊丽莎白是你的学生
A little "hot for teacher" action, huh, Liz?
"迷恋老师"的情节 对吗 小伊
Am I right?
我说的对吗
Guilty as charged.
我供认不讳
Still nothing on the Ellen front?
仍然没有关于爱伦的线索吗
Well, apparently, the IRS codes its forms differently
显然 国税局对接受联邦证人保护计划的人
for people in WITSEC.
采用不同的纳税表
That or Ellen spent three years
再就是爱伦在瓦尔加斯马戏团
as a ribbon dancer in Circus Vargas.
当了三年缎带舞舞者
I think I'd go with the first one.
我想我会从你说的第一个着手
Availing yourself of federal resources
利用联调局的资源
could speed along the process.
可以加快进度
Yeah, I can't.
不行
I promised Elizabeth I wouldn't involve Peter.
我答应了伊丽莎白 不会把彼得牵扯进来
And once you find the box?
一旦你找到盒子呢
I want my father to come back and live a normal life.
我希望父亲能够回来 过上正常的生活
Ellen's evidence can give him that.
爱伦的证据能帮助他
And while we're on the topic of items just out of reach...
说到可望而不可及的东西...
Ah, the perfume search.
香水的搜寻
If we find it,
如果找到了
there's a good chance Sara's moving to London.
很有可能莎拉就要去伦敦
And you're ambivalent about what that means to the two of you.
如果你觉得这对你们俩而言可好可坏
Yeah. Don't give me that look.
得了 别摆那副表情
I know I said we wouldn't get serious again, but --
我知道我说过我们不会认真交往 但
Looming expiration date is forcing you to wonder if you should.
离别逐渐临近 也迫使你考虑要不要认真起来
Neal, it's just a fantasy.
尼尔 这只是场梦
For guys like us, the only regret is permanence.
像我们这样的人 唯一可后悔的就是永久
That's just how it is.
事情就是这样
Diana, what's up?
戴安 怎么了
You said Penny Chase was wearing hoop earrings, right?
你说过 佩妮·钱斯带着大圈耳环 是吗
Yeah, why?
对啊 怎么了
E.R.T. found an emerald earring up the street from the boutique,
应急小组在精品店的街上发现了一只翡翠耳环
But what's strange is the backing was attached.
但奇怪的是 背后是封上的
Elizabeth was wearing emerald earrings when they left.
他们走的时候 伊丽莎白还戴着翡翠耳环
So she took it off on purpose.
所以她肯定是故意拿下来的
If she and Peter were delayed for a few minutes...
如果她和彼得耽搁了一两分钟
You heard from him?
你有他的消息吗
I tried him an hour ago. It went to his voicemail.
一小时前打了他的电♥话♥ 转去了语♥音♥信箱
I'm sure they're fine. Yeah.
我确定他们没事 好
Look, all I'm saying is that compared to you,
我想说的只是 和你相比
Peter here seems a little boring.
彼得好像稍微无趣一点
Please. I wish he were boring.
拜托 我倒希望他真的无趣
I hate this conversation.
真不想进行这场对话
Wait. So, you're telling us that he's not?
等等 那你是在告诉我们 他不无趣吗
You know, some of the stories he's covered
要知道 他有些故事没讲
have been incredibly dangerous.
那可是相当危险
Some nights, I lie awake and I can't sleep, worrying.
有几个晚上 我躺着睡不着觉 担心受怕
The point is -- I like boring,
重点是 我喜欢无趣
and there's no one I'd rather be boring with than this man.
我最想要一起无趣的人就是这个男人
So, two nights in an old house in Vermont
在佛蒙特的老房♥子里待两晚
is your idea of a party?
就是你所谓的派对吗
The Rusty Egret.
锈鹭酒店
Surprise.
惊喜哟
I guess it is. You're a wild man, Petey.
我也觉得 你真是简单粗暴 彼得
Drop your dish.
扔盘子
Oh, I'm gonna clean up.
我来收拾一下
I'm sorry. No, I'll get a broom.
抱歉 没事 我去找把扫帚
No, no, it's -- I'll help.
不不...我来帮忙吧
Oh. I'll get it, I'll get it.
我搞得定
Do we have a bag?
有袋子吗
Hey, honey, can you please get me a --
亲爱的 能给我一个...
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Special agent Peter Burke?
特别探员彼得·博尔克
Everyone listen up.
大家都听好了
Our BOLO turned up Agent Burke's car
我们的线人找到了博尔克探员的车
at an impound in Flatbush.
扣押在弗拉克布♥什♥
We found Peter and Elizabeth's cellphones
彼得和伊丽莎白的手♥机♥
in a dumpster two blocks from the boutique.
在离精品店两个街区的垃圾箱里
We're ordering the J.O.C. stood up until further notice.
我们让联♥合♥行♥动♥中心按兵不动 等待后续情况
We have to assume they've been taken.
只能假设他们已被绑♥架♥
Simpson, I want your team to stay on the letters.
辛普森 我要你的组继续跟进信件
Foster, pull the traffic-cam footage
福斯特 调出车重新出现的
in the area where the car was recovered.
区域的路况录像
And flag any missing-vehicle reports.
标记所有的失踪车辆报告
Chase and Osbourne are gonna need a new getaway car.
钱斯和奥斯本需要一辆新的逃跑车辆
Let's go. Peter's countingn us.
行动 彼得指望着我们呢
Neal, how could this happen?
尼尔 怎么会这样
Wrong place, wrong time.
错误的地点 错误的时间
But there's a bright side.
但还是有希望的
A bright side to kidnapping?
绑♥架♥能有什么希望
Yeah. Ballistics came in.
是 弹道报告到了
Oz is shooting blanks. Why would he do that?
奥兹放的是空枪 他为什么要那么做
They don't want to hurt anyone.
他们不想伤害任何人
But it doesn't mean they won't.
但也不代表他们就不会伤人
No, it doesn't.
确实
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表