剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I had to leave the place I was from.
当时我必须离开我成长的地方
Where was that?
你在哪里长大
St. Louis, but that's not a New York question.
圣路易斯 所以这是和纽约无关的问题
Tricky. Okay, then, it doesn't count.
狡猾 好吧 那这题不算
All right. Okay.
好吧 行
Did you know anyone when you arrived?
你第一次去纽约时 那里有熟人吗
Not a soul.
一个没有
Who was your first friend?
那你交到的第一个朋友是谁
Barry.
巴瑞
He doesn't look like a Barry.
他一看就不是叫巴瑞的人
Do I look like a James?
我也不像叫詹姆斯的人吧
That's why I call you "New york."
所以我都叫你纽约仔
I can live with that.
这称呼我能接受
Are you alone? Yeah.
没人跟着你吧 没有啊
What's going on.
怎么了
Well, I made a grappling hook out of Forzieri ties.
这个嘛 我用福喜利领带做了钩子
It's...you.
是你
Call me Ellen.
叫我爱伦吧
For the record, your wife does a very good "good cop".
顺带一提 你老婆比你会唱"红脸"多了
Yes, she does.
是啊 她是很厉害
Ellen...
爱伦
We need to talk about Neal.
我们得谈谈尼尔的事情
He doesn't know it yet, but he needs our help.
他还不清楚 但他需要我们的帮助
I'm curious.
我有点好奇
What exactly did Neal tell you about me?
尼尔跟你说过我什么事
Nothing. Not even a name.
什么都没说 名字都没说过
You were Neal's father's partner.
你是尼尔父亲的搭档
You talk the talk. Partners are like family.
你放心说吧 搭档如同家人
That's it, isn't it?
是这样的吧
Agent Burke, I don't mean to be rude,
博尔克探员 我无意冒犯
But I'm in WITSEC for a good reason.
但我接受联邦证人保护计划是有原因的
I'm not so sure this was a good idea.
我认为咱们这样不妥
I'm sorry to have wasted your time.
很抱歉浪费了你的时间
I gave Neal the signal to run.
是我示意尼尔逃跑的
The day of his commutation hearing,
他听证会的那天
the day he would have gone free,
他理应得到自♥由♥的那天
an agent with a grudge
一个怀恨在心的探员
decided Neal didn't deserve that freedom,
认为尼尔没资格得到自♥由♥
so he was gonna be hauled off for life.
尼尔差点就要永远失去自♥由♥
Prison... an anklet in D.C. --
监狱 或调去华盛顿戴脚链工作
Something that he didn't deserve.
他不应该承受这些
So I gave him the signal to run.
所以我示意让他逃跑
You set him free?
你放他自♥由♥
And now he's out there somewhere.
他现在正逃亡在外
And the other agent who came to you --
跟你谈过话的另一个探员
Agent Collins?
柯林斯探员吗
He won't stop...
他不会善罢甘休
until he brings Neal back -- alive or...
他一定要抓回尼尔 不管是活捉
or otherwise.
还是相反
Ellen, if anything were to happen to him, I...
爱伦 如果他有个三长两短 我
I don't think I could live with it.
我会抱憾终身
I sent Neal out into the world once.
之前我曾把尼尔扔进了这个世界
Told him a truth he wasn't ready to handle.
说出了让他无法承受的真♥相♥
Six years ago, when the feds were closing in on him,
六年前 联邦探员要收网缉拿他的时候
Neal and I exchanged pagers.
尼尔跟我交换了传呼机号♥码
In case something happened,
万一出事
we'd use them like emergency flares.
这就是我们的紧急狼烟
Ellen, you won't regret this.
爱伦 你不会后悔帮我
Protect our boy.
好好保护他
Ellen?
爱伦
Hi, Neal.
是我 尼尔
Guess this makes you 3 and 0.
看来现在三比零了
2 and 1. Haven't found you yet.
二比一 我还没逮着你呢
Ellen gave you the pager number? Yeah.
爱伦把传呼机号♥码给你了 是啊
Yeah, she sends her best.
她让我替她问候你
I'm sure. What do you know?
好的 情况如何
Neal, the D.O.J. has got someone looking for you.
尼尔 司法部派人去抓你了
Well, if they didn't, I'd be insulted.
他们要是不派 那才是对我的污辱
He means business.
他是高手
"He" meaning "you"? No.
和你一样好吗 不
Then I'm not worried.
那我就不怕了
How bad did I leave things for you?
我给你留下了多大的烂摊子
Eh, the bureau beat me up a little,
被局里修理了一顿
but I'm handling it.
不过我能搞定
And Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白呢
She's good.
她很好
The agent who is after you, his name is Collins.
追查你的探员 他叫柯林斯
He's with the office of international affairs.
他是国际事务办公室的人
He's dangerous.
他很危险
And he won't stop until he finds you.
不找到你他不会罢休
I'm safe here.
我在这儿很安全
And I'm happy.
也很快乐
We had a good run.
跟你在一起时很开心
It's not over.
我们还没结束
Yeah, it is.
结束了
You're an FBI agent. I'm a con man.
你是调查局探员 而我是骗子
There are only a few ways this could have ended.
这种关系到头来只有几种结果
This is one of the best.
而现在是最好的结局了
Right.
是啊
You understand this has to be the last time.
你要明白这是最后一次了
New York and I are done.
纽约已经与我无关了
I get it.
我明白
Please watch out for Collins.
一定要小心柯林斯
I will.
我会的
It's good to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真好
Yeah. You too.
是啊 我也是
Goodbye, Peter.
再见 彼得
Goodbye, Neal.
再见 尼尔
Thanks for coming. Any sign of Collins?
感谢前来 柯林斯有什么动静吗
Not since yesterday.
昨天之后就没有了
My friend in Quantico slipped the recording
我在匡提科的朋友把录音
to the digital evidence exploitation unit.
分割成数码证据剥离单元
She isolated three distinct background elements of Neal's call.
她从尼尔的电♥话♥中分出三种特定背景元素
Listen.
听
Church bells.
教堂钟声
Four in a row. There's more.
连着四声 还有
Ocean tides. Rhythmic.
海潮 有节奏
They were audible during the call.
通话时这很明显
Listen to that fourth wave again.
再听遍第四个浪声
It's off rhythm.
节奏不对
It's not a wave. It's thunder.
那不是浪声 是雷声
All right.
好的
We've got church bells and a storm.
我们的线索有教堂钟和暴风雨
It's a start, right?
那就开工吧
All right. I'll make the coffee.
好的 我去泡咖啡
Bienvenue.
你好
Bienvenue.
你好
I did some precursory digging into this Collins.
我未雨绸缪地查了下这个柯林斯
What'd you find?
有何发现
Well, think dog the bounty hunter,
就像真人秀《赏金猎人》
Sans the bleached mullet and bel esprit.
但是没有人家的发型和雅趣
Seems he'd rather bring home his captures
他似乎宁可把猎物放进尸袋
in body bags than not at all.
也不愿空手而归
The call was untraceable.
电♥话♥无法追踪
The beeper and the burner phone
呼叫机和临时电♥话♥
are in the bottom of the Atlantic -- it's done.
都石沉大西洋 结束了
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure, Moz.
是的 我确定 蚊子
Good.
好
Vitamin "C"
维C
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表