剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
It doesn't say.
这上面没说
Why hide the fact that he's working security?
他为什么隐瞒他的安保身份
Because he's engaged in corporate espionage.
因为他从事商业间谍活动
Sounds right.
有道理
The only question is,
问题是
which of the items is he after?
他的目标是哪一个
Let's talk to him and find out.
找他谈谈
But I don't want to spook him.
不过我可不想打草惊蛇
He might already recognize us from the panel.
他参加过研讨会 能认出我们
Jones and Diana will do the meet.
那就交给琼斯和戴安
Let's get eyes on Anderson and make this happen.
盯住安德森 给他下好套
Furlong e-mailed me Sam's retirement information.
弗隆把山姆的退休信息邮给我了
Let me guess -- shuffleboard after breakfast,
我猜猜 早餐之后玩玩推圆盘
Chess at 2:00, dinner at 4:00?
两点下棋 四点晚饭
Unknown.
未知
All it shows is that he retired
这上面只写了退休后
on a boat in southern Florida.
他住在南佛罗里达的船屋里
Florida?
佛罗里达
Yeah, when Neal first reached out to Sam,
对 尼尔刚接触山姆的时候
he was in DC.
他是在华盛顿
Now Furlong is telling me
现在弗隆跟我说
that Sam retired to the sunshine state.
山姆退休到了阳光州
You want me to look into it?
需要我查一下吗
No, I want you to get ready for the Anderson meet.
不 我要你准备和安德森的会面
I'll reach out to the people in Miami,
我会和迈阿密的人联♥系♥
see if they can tell us what he's been doing down there.
看看他在那都做些什么
Without making an official report.
在没有官方文件的情况下吗
Maybe I'm interviewing FBI retirees
也许我是访问联调局退休人员
for an alumni newsletter.
好制♥作♥校友通讯
Agent Burke, the writer.
博尔克探员 作家
You buy it? No.
你信吗 不信
But you could sell it.
不过你可以试试看
Checked Anderson's credit cards.
查看了安德森的信♥用♥卡♥
For the last week, he's been hitting up a coffee shop
上一周 他每天上午十点都会去
across from the meeting hall at 10:00 am.
会议厅对面的咖啡店
Probably doing his recon.
也许是在侦查
That's in 30. If he's there,
在30街上 如果他出现了
try and get him to talk without knowing we're onto him.
试着在不被他发现的情况下套出信息
Gotcha.
收到
Hi, this is Agent Peter Burke,
我是彼得·博尔克探员
New York White Collar Division.
纽约精英调查组
How are things in Miami today?
迈阿密那边都还好吗
Thank you. Take care.
谢谢 再见
What do you think you're doing?
你以为自己在干嘛
I'm taking my break.
我在休息啊
Have you seen this?
看到这个了吗
No, I haven't seen this. What's going on?
没啊 没看过 怎么了
Some sort of security screw-up yesterday.
昨天安保设施出问题了
Now they're rearranging security protocol
他们现在正在重新安排安全协议
and shifting panel times!
改动研讨会的时间
This is your job. Come fix it.
这是你的工作 把它做好
Hey! Fine. Can I just finish my muffin?
好的 我能吃完这个松饼吗
No!
不行
Can I help you?
有事吗
Well, I was really hoping
我很希望能
I could, uh, see The Hudson Group panel.
看看哈德森集团的研讨会
Maybe you could tell me what time that's at.
也许你能告诉我时间
No. Your break is over!
不 休息时间结束
Yeah, she's a real charmer, isn't she?
她还真可爱 不是吗
Maybe you should get a nicer boss.
也许你该换个更好的上司
You know what? I would if I could.
要是能我早换了
Hey, man, maybe you could help me out.
也许你能给我帮个忙
Yeah, look, I don't know, man.
我不太确定 伙计
It'd piss her off if I did, you know? I...
她肯定会发火的 知道吗 我
Yeah, it would, wouldn't it?
对 她当然会了 是吧
Gonna stick it to her, huh? Okay.
就这么做 好的
Hudson panel.
哈德森研讨会
You're lucky.
你真幸运
Hudson Group is the same time -- 2:00.
哈德森集团的时间没变 两点
Thanks, man. Appreciate it.
谢了伙计 谢谢你
Any time.
随时为你效劳
I like you all fiery.
我喜欢你火力全开的样子
Me too.
我也是
Looking for this?
在找这个
Thank you.
谢谢
Couldn't resist?
抵抗不了是吗
You caught me.
被你抓住了
Doesn't have that rusty chalk taste.
居然没有那种滑石粉的味道
That's a vinegar decalcification --
那是用醋来清洁
Ah, no spoilers.
不要剧透
Let me enjoy it.
让我享受一下
So, we may be able to get to finish our panel.
我们也许应该去完成研讨会
Great.
很好
Think we can skip my blasphemy
也许我们可以跳过我渎神
and disregard of the seventh commandment?
及违背第七诫的部分
Are you sure? Because I have a great joke
你确定 我有个很赞的笑话
that starts with you and a priest walking into a bar.
开头是你和一个神父一起去酒吧
Neal. All all right.
尼尔 行 行
We get to finish the Dutchman story.
我们要讲完荷兰人的故事
We'll do it right.
肯定能讲好
You ever wonder what would've happened
你有没有想过如果我没有让你做线人
if I hadn't made you my CI?
会是什么样子
I'd still be in jail,
我还在监狱里
and your arrest rate would be in the low 70s.
而你的破案率只能刚过七成
High 80s.
八成多
Why did you take my deal?
你为什么接受我的条件
I told you -- your expertise.
我说过 因为你的专家技能
That's all?
就这样
I realized all those crimes you were committing,
我发现你犯的那些案子
they were never about money or greed.
从来不是因为金钱或者贪婪
What do you think they were about?
那你以为我是因为什么
The challenge.
挑战
That's what we have in common.
这就是我们的共同点
I love the challenge.
我最爱挑战
I know you do.
我知道
And after all those years of chasing you,
追了你那么多年
your cryptic clues,
你那些神秘的线索
your late-night phone calls from international numbers.
你那些国际长途的深夜电♥话♥
All the cookies and birthday cards. Yeah.
那些饼干 那些生日贺卡 对
I realized I liked you.
我发现我喜欢你
That's why I took your deal.
所以我接受了你的条件
Any word from Sam?
有山姆的消息吗
Well, he said he's leaving town.
他说过了他要离开
I'm sure he did say that.
他是这么说过
We'll find him. Yeah.
我们会找到他的 好的
Anderson is targeting a cutting-edge bulletproof vest
安德森的目标是哈德森集团旗下的
from The Hudson Group.
顶端防弹背心
Word is, this will be the best protection on the market.
据说这会是市面上最好的防护装备
My favorite kind of protection
我最爱的防护措施是
is avoiding situations where people might shoot at me.
避免被人枪击
The Hudson Group is unveiling its sole working prototype
哈德森集团今天将在研讨会上举♥行♥
at the conference today.
工作原型揭幕式
If Anderson gets his hands on it,
如果安德森得手
whoever hired him can reverse-engineer the technology.
雇佣他的人可以对这项技术进行反推还原
Could be worth billions.
价值可能达到数十亿
We can grab Anderson for impersonating a federal agent.
我们可以以假冒联邦探员罪抓捕安德森
I'm sure he's disposed of his fake credentials by now.
我敢肯定他已经把假证件处理掉了
Yeah, if we can't prove that he used them,
对 如果我们证明不了他使用过假证件
the most we have on him is trespassing.
那么只能告他非法闯入
We'll never know who hired him.
我们永远没法知道是谁雇用了他
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表