剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You once told me every forger
你曾告诉过我每个造假者
finds a way to sign his own name.
都会想办法署上自己的名字
Mr. Blatnik, why don't you come with us to the bureau?
布拉特尼克先生 跟我们到局里走一趟吧
The sad thing is,
可悲的是
you're more talented than Dubois.
你比杜布瓦更有才华
I wonder how this scanner got so scratched up.
我很好奇这台扫描仪怎么这么多划痕
Must have fallen out of my pocket when he attacked me.
肯定是他袭击我的时候从我口袋掉出来了
How'd it go?
进展如何
Oh, forensics confirmed it was a forgery,
鉴证科已确认那是赝品了
as well as the one he sold at the Tibedaux.
他卖♥♥给艺术馆的那件也是
That's great, but I was talking about the Empire State building.
真好 但我是问帝国大厦的事
We found it.
我们找到了
You found it?
找到了
Mozzie found a rectangular object
蚊子发现了一个三角形物体
the exact dimensions of Ellen's evidence box
跟爱伦的证据盒的尺寸完全吻合
on the southwest side of the ceiling.
就在天花板的西南边
Well, let's go get it! No, there's nothing we can do tonight.
赶快去拿吧 不 今晚还不行
It's not easy access.
要拿到不容易
Well, does Peter know?
彼得知道吗
No, not yet. I'll tell him tomorrow.
还不知道 我明天告诉他
Well, now that we know where it is,
现在我们知道它的位置了
let me go get it, keep you two guys clean.
让我去拿吧 免得牵连你们俩
No, I can't do that to Peter.
不 我不能这么对彼得
Well, you just ran a con on him.
可你刚刚不就骗过他
I'm not doing this without him.
我不能瞒着他做这事
Listen, you promised me that you weren't gonna do this.
听着 你答应过我你不会这么做
He's been more of a father to me than you ever were.
比起你来 他对我更像一位父亲
We're doing this with Peter.
我们要和彼得一起去拿
Okay. You're right.
好吧 你说的对
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
You asked me why I don't have original art?
你之前问我为何没有自己的原创作品
I've had three different names
因为你 我用过三个名字
and a dozen different aliases because of you.
外加十几个不同的化名
And to be an artist, you have to know who you are.
可要做艺术家 你必须知道自己是谁
You're my son.
你是我儿子
And I'm very proud of that.
我对此很自豪
You know, Neal was chiseling away for a long time,
我说 尼尔在上边凿了那么久
but I never actually saw any carving in evidence.
但我在证物室没看到任何雕刻成品
I'm sure there's a reason.
我肯定这是有原因的
You both agreed -- no detours.
你们都同意了 不玩花样
We did.
没错
I get it now.
现在我明白了
What's that?
明白什么
Why Hughes approved so many of your unorthodox operations.
为何休斯批准了你那么多另类的行动
Really?
是吗
You gave me a big win, but I don't need anyone
你给我一场漂亮的胜仗 但我不需要
looking into whatever it was Caffrey was doing.
任何人调查卡夫瑞的事 不管他做什么
I'm sure it's not that bad.
一定没那么糟吧
Peter.
彼得
Is any of this gonna blow back on me?
这些事会有一天对我不利吗
No.
不会
Let's keep it that way.
希望能保持那样
You continue to give me more wins,
你继续给我更多的胜利
and I will give your team everything it needs.
我会满足你团队的所有需求
Win-win.
双赢
Agent Watson, did you find anything?
沃森探员 你有什么发现吗
Scanner's damaged pretty badly.
扫描仪损坏得够呛
I see that.
这我知道
And scrubbed data off the hard drive.
从硬盘取下了数据
Were you able to recover any of it?
你复原了吗
About 20%.
大概两成
Whoever used the scanner was searching a building.
使用扫描仪的人是在扫描一栋楼
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Is that a serial number?
那是序列号♥吗
Yep. It's a cable junction box.
对 是个电缆接线箱
This particular model was used in only one place --
这种特定的结构只在一个地方能找到
floors 33 to 61 of the Empire State building.
帝国大厦33至61层
Thanks, Agent Watson.
多谢 沃森探员
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, will you shut the door on your way out?
出去时帮忙把门关上行吗
Senator Pratt, please.
请接普拉特参议员
Amanda Callaway.
我是阿曼达·卡拉威
I think I may have your answer.
我想我找到你要的答案了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表