剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
we can run it through biometrics.
我们就可以进行生物识别
Working on that now.
正在努力
But assuming it's him--
不过假设是他
That's a big assumption.
你还真敢假设
If it's him, what is he worth to the Bureau?
如果真是他 他对局里有多大价值
What are you suggesting?
你有何建议
If Caffrey catches him Caffrey?!
如果卡夫瑞抓住他了 卡夫瑞
Yes. If Caffrey catches him
没错 如果卡夫瑞抓住他了
and delivers him to you,
并把他遣送给你
would Justice agree to let him return to New York
司法部会同意他回纽约
and reinstate his old deal?
并且恢复原来的协议吗
Back on his anklet, working cases?
戴上追踪脚环办案
Yes. Working for me.
是的 为我工作
My God. Well, that's a hell of a tall order.
天哪 要求还挺高
I know.
我知道
First, prove it's Macleish.
首先 证明他就是麦克利什
If it's him, I'll run it by justice,
如果是他 我向上边申请
but no promises.
但不能保证
Yes!
太好了
Thanks, Reese.
多谢 里斯
And, Peter, next time, take me off speaker.
还有 彼得 下次 不许用免提
I didn't think he'd go for it.
没想到他会去争取
Yeah. Well...
是啊 那么
I got a promise on a maybe.
至少有一线希望
But you're giving me a chance.
你给了我一次机会
Moz, you get the photos of Dobbs?
蚊子 你有多布斯的照片么
Uploading.
在上传
**Isabella, I can tell-a*
*伊莎贝拉 我能分辨
**Esmerelda, find Adele-a*
*爱丝美拉达 找到阿黛尔
Stays in your head. It's driving me insane!
挥之不去了吧 我都要疯了
Was this like some government experiment
这是政♥府♥实施的某种
in tune implantation?
曲调灌输实验么
Macleish is a required first-year case at Quantico.
麦克利什是匡蒂科训练基地的第一年必修案
The FBI pursued him
联调局通过调查
through a list of many women in his life.
跟他有染的女人追捕他
The names of these women were on a test.
那些女人的名字考试都会考到
The song's a mnemonic device to remember the names.
这首歌♥有助于记住那些名字
But the FBI never found him.
但是联调局一直没找到他
So it's like an exercise in harmonic futility,
所以这歌♥充其量是练练嗓子罢了
Much like "The Macarena."
就像《马卡丽娜》
Yeah, well, we came close with Mirabella,
我们当时快找到米拉贝拉了
but he wised up.
不过有人给他报信了
Or so you thought.
你推测的吧
Yeah.
是啊
The girl always gives you away.
女人总是会出♥卖♥♥♥你
Feels a little long for biometrics.
这生物识别耗时有点久了
A little too long.
是有点久
Before we take this further, suit,
在我们进行下一步之前 猫咪探长
I need to clear the air here.
咱得先把话说清楚
Moz III know.
蚊子 我知道
But he traveled halfway around the world
但他穿过半个地球来抓我们
on an unsanctioned manhunt to track us down.
而且还是未经批准的
And now he's trying to move heaven and earth
现在他又不惜代价 上天入地
to bring you back to New York.
非要把你带回纽约
I think we deserve to know why.
我们有权知道原因
I suspected you having the art from the U-boat,
我怀疑你持有U型潜艇上的藏品
and I brought in Kramer to help me prove it.
我就找克雷默来帮我搜集证据
You had every right to.
你有权那么做
I know. I did. But...
是 没错 但是...
Kramer crossed the line.
克雷默做得过分了
He crossed the line, Peter. You didn't.
过分的是他 彼得 不是你
Neal, you'll be running forever.
尼尔 你会永远逃下去
But bringing home Macleish --
但只要把麦克利什带回去
this is a way to set things right.
就能让一切回到正轨
This is Peter Burke.
我是彼得·博尔克
Yes.
是
Thank you.
谢谢
Biometrics matched. It's Macleish.
生物识别结果吻合 是麦克利什
How do we get him back to the U.S.?
我们怎么把他弄回美国
Without a lot of help from hopalong here.
这小瘸子伤了腿也帮不上大忙
And considering you don't have the power to extradite...
而你又没有引渡权
And you have a target on your back...
还有人在追捕你
And you can't make an arrest or carry a weapon...
你没有拘捕权也不能持枪
Okay, you're both equally impotent.
行了 反正你俩都没用
But...we still have options.
但是 还有办法
If Dobbs' power comes from paying off local authorities,
多布斯的势力是靠收买♥♥地方当局
what if that goes away?
如果他无法收买♥♥呢
And he can't pay them off?
他没钱付给他们
We steal back the bribe money.
我们把贿赂的钱都偷回来
We let the word spread that he's skipping town with the cash.
我们放话出去说他要带着现金跑路
His party.
他的派对
Yes! Everyone he's paying off will be there.
对 他收买♥♥的人都会参加
They find out that he's leaving town...
要是他们发现他要开溜
Drop in a few key whispers, some damning evidence...
放点谣言出去 再弄点罪证
I think we have a plan.
这计划可行
This is Sheriff Morales.
这是莫拉莱斯警长
He's a talker, and his word carries a lot of weight.
他话挺多 而且他的话很有份量
Then he's a good person to start hearing some whispers.
那就先给他吹吹耳边风
He spends a lot of time at the marina.
他经常去小艇船坞那边
Great. And he should see someone fueling
好 让他看见有人在给
Dobbs' boat for a long voyage.
多布斯的船加油 以便远航
Here are the keys to the Esmerelda.
这是爱丝美拉达的钥匙
Gas her up and put another 50 gallons in the cabin.
给船加好油 再在客舱里放五十加仑备用
Where is Mr. Dobbs' going?
多布斯先生要去哪啊
Far. That's all I know.
我只知道他要远行
Peter, the party -- how are your mixology skills?
彼得 那个派对 你会调酒么
You want me to tend bar?
你要我去调酒
Everybody talks to the bartender.
大家都爱跟调酒师聊天
I tapped a keg or two in college.
大学时候接触过一些
I'll give you a refresher.
那我再帮你复习一下
Don't forget your garnish, okay?
别忘了放装饰品 知道吗
That's just as important as the pour.
那个跟注酒一样重要
Yep. Yep.
好好
You know, before you pour,
记住 注酒之前
add a little flourish to it, you know?
来点花式动作
Spin it around, throw it in the air.
转一圈 抛一下什么的
That's good. Go back to your baseball days.
不错 想想你打棒球的日子
Baseball. Nice.
棒球 很好
Yeah, that's -- we can work on that.
那个... 我们可以再练练
For sure.
当然
All right, but what about his regular bartender?
好 那他常用的调酒师怎么办
He may have won an all-expense-paid dream vacation
他大概会在派对当天赢得
that takes place the day of the party.
一次"全包梦幻之旅"的机会
It could work,
这办法也许有用
but he's not gonna hire me because of my pretty face.
可他又不会因为我模样俊俏就雇我
No.
确实
But if you got a recommendation
但是如果你有岛上某位
from one of the island's top caterers...
专业派对筹办人的推荐
Maya?
玛雅
No. I don't want her involved in this, Moz.
不 我不想把她卷进来 蚊子
What if she's willing to help?
要是她愿意帮忙呢
You talked to her?
你跟她谈过了
She's worried about you.
她很担心你
And I'm sure she'll give Peter a glowing recommendation.
我相信她会强烈推荐彼得的
Neal, this plan sounds incredibly intricate.
尼尔 这个计划听着真复杂
It is.
确实
What happens if it doesn't work?
要是失败了怎么办
It will.
不会失败
What if you get caught?
要是你被抓了怎么办
Well, then I go to jail
那我就得去坐牢
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表