剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, there it goes.
对 就是这样
Just put $50 million into my rainy-day account.
刚刚往我的"未雨绸缪"账户里转了五千万
You were gonna give it away.
你本来就不打算要的
Tony, call the police.
托尼 报♥警♥
Tony doesn't work for you anymore.
托尼不再为你工作了
That watch means Tony can be bought.
那块表意味着他可以被收买♥♥
He knows how to follow the money.
他不会跟钱过不去
Maybe he wants to come work for me.
或许他会想为我工作呢
She's got a party to get to.
她还要去参加派对呢
Let her out.
让她下车
By the time you call that FBI Agent Burke,
当你找到联调局的博尔克探员的时候
we'll be long gone.
我们早就走远了
No one's making any calls.
谁都别想报♥警♥
I'm sorry, Miss Covington.
抱歉 卡温顿小姐
Give me your phone and get out -- now.
交出你的手♥机♥然后下车 立刻
What are you...?
你在干什...
You make me sick!
你让我恶心
Was any of it real?
没有一点真的吗
Go.
走吧
I need your phone, too.
你的手♥机♥也拿来
You have the money?
你拿了那笔钱
I said I did.
我说过了
That was a bad idea.
算你不走运
We'll see about that.
走着瞧吧
Stop staring at me.
别再盯着我了
Help me get through this, we can go home to the wives.
搞定这些 我们就能回家见妻子了
Scale of worst evidence you've handled,
处理过最糟糕的证据
how bad is this?
能有多糟呢
Oh, it's nothing.
这不算什么
The snakes -- that was bad.
那些蛇 才是真的糟
I hate snakes.
我讨厌蛇
Peter Burke.
彼得·博尔克
Agent Burke, this is Sophie Covington.
博尔克探员 我是索菲·卡温顿
Sophie, you all right?
索菲 你还好吧
You said to call you if I needed help.
你说我如果需要帮助就打电♥话♥给你
I need help.
我现在需要帮助
The man that saved my life --
救我的那个男人
Neal? He stole my money.
尼尔 他偷了我的钱
Is that a personal call?
是私人电♥话♥吗
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里
He's with Tony, my driver.
他和我的司机托尼在一起
They -- they forced me out of my car,
他们 他们逼着我下了车
and he took my phone.
还拿走了我的手♥机♥
All right, Sophie, this is very important.
好的 索菲 这非常重要
What exactly did Neal say to you?
尼尔当时是怎么跟你说的
He said he put my husband's life-insurance money
他说他把我丈夫的保险金
into his rainy-day account.
转入了他的"未雨绸缪"账户
He said that -- rainy-day account?
他说的是 "未雨绸缪"账户
He said that by the time I called you,
他还说当我打电♥话♥给你的时候
he'd be long gone.
他早就走远了
He mentioned me by name?
他提到了我的名字
That's how I remembered you'd given me your card.
所以我才想起来你给过我名片
He said he took $50 million,
他说他拿走了五千万
but I don't have that much money.
但我并没有那么多钱
Sophie, you're gonna be okay.
索菲 你不会有事的
Stay where you are.
待着别动
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Burke, where are you going?
博尔克 你要去哪
One step out that door, I write you up.
跨出那道门 我就会把你上报
It goes on your record.
留在你的档案里
Burke, where are you going?
博尔克 你去哪
To cross the line.
跨过界
Saw a picture of you with Sophie Covington.
看到你和索菲·卡温顿的照片了
You move fast.
动作挺快啊
Why not? She's a nice girl.
为什么不呢 她是个好姑娘
With a lot of money. You screwed me.
她还有一大笔钱 你搅我的局
Twice.
两次
But today, you forgot your lucky hat.
不过今天 你忘戴你的幸运帽了
You don't need luck when you got a plan.
胸有成竹 不需要幸运
Time to tell me who the hell you really are.
告诉我你的真实身份
My name's Neal Caffrey.
我叫尼尔·卡夫瑞
I'm the best thing that ever happened to you.
遇见我是你这辈子最美好的事
Caffrey's signal's still not up.
卡夫瑞的信♥号♥♥还是连不上
Pull traffic cams for all routes
给我调出卡温顿家周边
from the Covington residence.
所有街道的交通摄像头
Right away, sir.
马上 长官
Hey, Peter! What are you doing?
彼得 你在干什么
You weren't authorized to... Neal is in trouble.
你未经批准就... 尼尔有麻烦了
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么了
Are you tracking his phone?
你在跟踪他的电♥话♥吗
Well, the signal dropped. We're working on it.
信♥号♥♥掉了 我们正在搞
This op's gone off the rails. Mailer's not coming.
他们没按计划来 迈勒没来
He paid off Sophie's driver.
他收买♥♥了索菲的司机
She and Caffrey both got grabbed?
她和卡夫瑞都被抓了吗
Yeah, but Neal managed to get her out of the car.
对 不过尼尔设法让她下了车
Sophie called me. She's safe,
索菲给我来了电♥话♥ 她很安全
but he's on his own.
但是他就只能靠自己了
Any idea where he is?
知道他在哪儿吗
No, but I think I know how to get him out of there.
不 但我知道怎么救他出来
This way.
这边
I thought it'd be best if you filled her in.
我想应该把详细情况告知她
All yours.
你来吧
Sophie...
索菲
Neal works for the FBI.
尼尔是联调局的人
We sent him undercover to protect you.
我们派他去卧底保护你
He said that he siphoned the life-insurance money from you,
他说他从你那里偷了保险金
but he didn't.
实际上并没有
Then why would he say that?
那他为什么那么说
To get you out of the car.
为了让你下车
He figured out Tony had been paid off to abduct you.
他发现托尼被人收买♥♥来劫持你
Paid off by who?
被谁收买♥♥
Wilson Mailer tried to kidnap you.
威尔逊·迈勒想绑♥架♥你
He's after the insurance payout.
他想要的是保险理赔金
Oh, my God.
我的天
I got here as fast as I could.
我是以最快速度赶来的
How do we get Caffrey out of there?
我们怎么把卡夫瑞弄出来
He passed me a message through Sophie.
他通过索菲传信给我
We need to put the entire insurance settlement
我们得把保险理赔金打到
in Neal's bank account.
尼尔的银行账户上
$25 million from each of you.
你们每个人出2500万
Sure you got that message right?
你确定他是这个意思
Yeah. I know Neal.
是的 我了解尼尔
Sara, I'm sure you can get authorization for that.
莎拉 你肯定能拿到授权的
You want 15%?
你要15%
It's a good deal.
这交易很划算
For you.
对你来说是的
Better deal for me is kill you and keep all of it.x7f
对我来说 杀了你再全部占为己有更划算
I can't transfer the money if I'm dead.
要是我死了就不能转账了
You kill me, you've got a body to get rid of.
你杀了我 还得处理尸体
I've been seen with Sophie.
有人看到我和索菲在一起
She thinks I stole the money.
她以为钱是我偷的
I'm your face man.
我就顶了你的罪
You believe in luck, you can push yours,
你相信运气的话 就冒险好了
or you pay me enough money to disappear,
否则就付够钱让我消失
and it's a win-win.
这是双赢
What keeps you from turning me in?
那怎么保证你不告发我呢
May I?
可以吗
Think a guy with a wanted poster is gonna go to the law?
你觉得一个被通缉的人会去报♥警♥吗
So, your plan is to put $50 million
你的计划就是把五千万美金
into the personal bank account of a con man
存进一个骗子的个人银行账户里
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表