剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
If he's pulling the strings, maybe we can work something out.
如果是他主导的 也许我们可以再议
Okay, after lunch today,
今天吃完午饭后
I'll finagle an invite back to her place.
我会想办法让她邀我去她房♥间
Great.
很好
Find out what's in that envelope.
查清楚信封里有什么
And whatever your finagling methods,
不管你的"办法"是什么
remember, we'll be watching.
记住 我们会全程监控
It's a very... thoughtful gift, Moz.
这礼物真是...很体贴 蚊子
That particular Rai stone
这个雅浦岛石币
is among the largest of its kind.
是这个种类里最大的
Well, don't you think the Micronesian people
你不觉得密克罗尼西亚人
might want to see it in a museum?
会想在博物馆里看到这个吗
They're not really a museum culture.
他们文化里没有博物馆这个事情
Thatched huttery has certain limitations.
小茅屋有很多局限性
Hey, honey. Hi. How are you?
亲爱的 今天怎么样
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Moz has a surprise.
蚊子给我们带了个惊喜
He got us a gift from...
他送了我们礼物
the island of Yap.
来自雅浦岛
Wonderful.
真好
I used to be able to come home, relax,
我以前可以回到家中 放松下来
get something to eat.
吃点东西
Yeah, yeah, the 21st century.
是啊是啊 21世纪嘛
Everyone's life is more complicated.
每个人的生活都更复杂了
Speaking of complicated,
说到复杂
I'm gonna go outside and figure out
我要出去下 想办法
what to do with this new lawn ornament.
怎么处理这新到的草坪装饰品
All right, what?
好了 说吧
Okay, Neal received a 30-year-old betamax from Ellen
尼尔收到了爱伦三十年前的录像
that he would rather watch with Sam than with me.
但他准备跟山姆看 而不跟我看
And you're telling me this because you're jealous?
你跟我说这个 是因为你吃醋了吗
No. "Jealous."
不 吃什么醋啊
Look, while I abhor your chosen profession,
虽然我厌恶你的职业
our unholy union maybe
但我们的邪恶联盟
the only thing keeping Neal from washing up in greenpoint.
似乎是阻止尼尔踏入歧途的唯一方法了
You think Sam's dangerous? Of course I do.
你觉得山姆很危险 当然了
Until I'm given reason to think otherwise.
除非我给我个不这么想的理由
Unofficially, I've put together a file on Sam.
我私下搜集了一份山姆的档案
There's not much meat there.
但没什么有用的
That file is official, not related.
这是官方档案 不相关
I won't tell anyone.
我不会跟别人说的
There's nothing to tell.
也没什么好说的
Oh, I understand.
我明白
Honey, do you happen to know anybody with a crane?
亲爱的 你知道谁有吊车吗
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
It was here before I got home.
我回家时它就在那里了
Well, you are now the 1% on the island of Yap.
你们现在可是雅浦岛中挤进1%的上流人士了
That's not staying here.
那东西不能放这儿
Well, that's a problem for another day.
这个改天再伤脑筋吧
Uh, for now, I bid you adieu.
现在 我要告辞了
Don't bother telling me he meant well.
不要跟我说"他出于好意"什么的
You know, I did see the inside of a cell in Bulgaria once.
我曾经见过保加利亚的监狱内部
So, you've experienced the unpleasantness
这么说 你也经历过
of a Balkan prison firsthand.
巴尔干监狱的不甚适意
Well, actually, I was breaking someone out,
事实上 我是为了帮一个人越狱
but I can extrapolate from that.
不过我可以据此略体会一二
It was a time of political unrest.
那时政♥治♥动荡
The monarchy had fallen. The czar was deposed.
专♥制♥政体解体 独♥裁♥者被赶下台
You were rescuing a deposed czar?
你救的是被赶下台的独♥裁♥者
Actually, a czar's wife.
事实上 是独♥裁♥者的妻子
A deposed czarina?
赶下台的独♥裁♥者夫人吗
A deposed czarina's handmaid.
赶下台的独♥裁♥者夫人的侍女
What?
怎么啦
She had a lead on the Dabene treasure in the Karlovo Valley.
她有卡洛夫谷达贝尼宝藏的线索
You'd do the same thing.
换你也会这么做的
All right, Neal's anklet shows him heading our way.
尼尔的脚环显示他正向我们走来
We online? Just about.
连好网了吗 马上
The hotel pegged our system
酒店大厅和走廊的监控
to the lobby and hallway circuits.
和我们的系统连接上了
But once he's behind the door, he's on his own.
但进门之后 就靠他自己了
Yeah, I don't like it.
我可不喜欢这样
I get the impression
我感觉
Neal and Alex are still on unsettled terms.
尼尔和艾莱士之间仍然不清不楚
"Unsettled" meaning what?
"不清不楚"是什么意思
She wants to bed him or kill him?
她想睡他还是想杀他
Fine line.
一线之隔
Our job is to stay watchful
我们的任务是监视他们
and try to minimize surprises.
尽量减少意外发生
Yeah, I'm not sure we're gonna have a lot to say in that matter.
这方面我们似乎没有发言权了
What the hell is he doing there?
他在那里干什么
Damn it, he's gonna blow this.
见鬼 他会搞砸行动的
If Neal and Alex get close, call my cell.
如果尼尔和艾莱士靠近了 打给我
I'm gonna pull him out.
我去把他弄走
Hello? Housekeeping.
有人吗 客房♥服务
I've come to refresh your pillow mint.
我来更换您枕边的薄荷糖
Oh, it's been a long time since we've had a real,
我们好久没这么好好地
honest-to-God conversation -- without ulterior motives.
坦诚地聊天了 还没有相互算计
Well, other than the fact
需要排除事实上
that you're in town to rob a museum
你来城里是为了抢博物馆
and I'm supposed to keep an eye on you? Other than that.
而我应该盯住你这点吗 排除这点
You know, Neal and Alex just talking --
尼尔和艾莱士聊天谈心
It's a distant memory.
这真是遥远的记忆
Maybe we continue this honest-to-God conversation
也许我们可以上楼喝杯酒
upstairs over a glass of wine?
继续这场坦诚的聊天
Yeah, uh, it's not a good time, Neal.
时间不太合适 尼尔
Oh, other plans?
有别的计划吗
None of my plans included you.
我的计划里没有你
Plans have a way of going awry.
计划赶不上变化
Mozzie!
蚊子
Suit?
猫咪探员
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
If you've come to help me scout, you're too late.
如果是来帮忙的话 你来晚了
I made a breakthrough.
我有个大发现
You need to get out of here now.
你赶紧走
Sam is Samantha. He is a she.
山姆其实是萨曼莎 他是个女的
He is definitely not a she.
他绝对不是个女的
Well, he's curious.
那他是怪胎
This is not Sam's suite.
这不是山姆的房♥间
That file listed this as his address.
那份档案上说他在这个地址
The file I explicitly told you wasn't Sam's file?
那份我明确告诉你不是山姆的档案吗
So I've made a tremendous mistake.
所以我犯了个大错
That was Alex Hunter's file.
这是艾莱士·亨特的档案
Oh! That explains the brassiere.
所以才有这些内衣
It's a shame you have to arrest her,
真遗憾你得逮捕她
but it does help me avoid an uncomfortable conversation.
不过你确实帮我避免了一场尴尬交谈
You owe me one.
你得跟我来一场尴尬交谈
Why the hell were you digging into my files?
你到底为什么要查我的档案
I brought you a Rai stone.
我送你了一块雅浦岛石币
Right. I forgot.
对 我差点忘了
You owe me two uncomfortable conversations.
你得跟我来两场尴尬交谈了
How close are they?
他们到哪里了
They're here, but I'm not sure Neal's making it upstairs.
就在楼下 但我不确定尼尔能上楼
They're stalled out front.
他们停在我们前面
Of course, if anybody can do it...
当然了 如果说还有人能成功
We're not gonna get eyes on her assignment.
我们没法知道她的任务了
All right, we'll head out the back way.
我们马上出来
Come on, this operation's a bust.
快走 这次行动失败了
Well, her assignment?
她的任务
What are we looking for?
我们在找什么
We're not looking for anything.
什么都不找
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表