剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Peter, where's Caffrey?
彼得 卡夫瑞去哪了
Home. I told him to sit this one out.
在家 我告诉他不要参加这个行动
How'd he take it?
他接受得怎么样
Not well.
不太好
All right, our box is on 50.
好吧 我们盒子在50层
If we can get to it,
如果我们拿到了
how do we get it out of the building?
我们怎么拿出大楼
You know, thousands of tourists
每天有成千上万的
go in and out of this building every day.
游客进出大楼
I say we just grab it and walk it right out the front door.
我提议我们拿到它后就从正门出去
The bureau will have agents everywhere.
联调局会在各处安排探员
No window washers, trash chutes,
不许当玻璃清洁工 不能走垃圾斜槽
no base jumping.
也不许跳伞
I know. So, what do we do?
知道了 那我们怎么办
Drink more champagne.
再喝点香槟
It improves cognition.
能增强认识力
That's a proven fact.
已经被证实了
Mozzie, you may be onto something.
蚊子 你可能说对了
Of course I am.
当然了
What exactly am I onto?
我说对什么了
All right, listen up.
听好了
Over the next 48 hours,
在接下来的48小时里
we will search this building and recover the evidence box.
我们要搜查这栋大楼找到证据盒
Some of you are dressed in Green Peeps uniforms.
你们一些人穿着绿行公♥司♥制♥服♥
The company was hired to conduct an environmental makeover on the building.
这家公♥司♥被雇佣来对大楼进行环保装♥修♥
Everyone, keep a close eye on your displays.
各位 密切关注你们的指示器
They're set to detect the I.R. signature of the box.
它们用来勘探盒子的红外线信♥号♥♥
Thank you, Agent Burke.
谢谢 博尔克探员
All right, people, we're on the clock.
好了 各位 抓紧时间行动吧
Double-check their work, make sure they're thorough.
仔细检查他们的工作 确保查得彻底
You want us to slow them down.
你想让我们让他们慢下来
We can do that. Great.
可以 很好
Hey, Callaway's doubled her task force.
卡拉威增加了特遣队人数
With this many agents,
这么多的探员
they'll clear the floors in less than two hours.
他们不到两小时就会搜查完一层
Means they'll reach the box in a day and a half.
意味着他们一天半就能找到盒子
Yeah, and in addition to plain clothes,
除了便衣外
she's got agents in Green Peeps uniforms.
她还派了身穿绿行公♥司♥制♥服♥的探员
Great.
太好了
That helps us out with the last piece of our plan.
这能帮咱们完成计划的最后一步
Got to go.
挂了先
This better work. It will.
这最好能成 肯定能成
It's crazy. You know that.
这太疯狂了 你知道么
Don't worry. We specialize in crazy.
别担心 我们最擅长玩疯狂
The champagne stand is coming along.
香槟酒架快做好了啊
Yep. How'd you do?
没错 你办的如何了
Well, I found a home for our gas supply.
我发现了存储气体的利器
This beauty is rated at 3,000 psi.
这宝贝能承受每平方英寸三千磅的压力
Nice. Any updates?
真不赖 有何进展
Yeah, the 51st floor is still available for lease,
51层仍在招租
so our best option is to go in from above.
所以我们最好的选择是走上面
Perfect.
太好了
Well, to help us get through any concrete, I got this.
为了帮咱们穿墙而入 我弄到了这个
Six ounces of hydrogen fluoride.
六盎司的氟化氢
This stuff is nasty.
这东西超恶心
It'll melt its way through bones.
它能把骨头都融化掉
Or anything.
当然也能融化别的
Acid.
酸
Quick, silent, efficient. That's good.
迅猛 无声 有效 很不错
What's your entry plan?
你打算怎么进去
Phase one -- caterers. Simple.
第一步 扮成酒宴侍者 很简单
White shirts, black pants.
白衬衫 黑裤子
That'll get us straight through into the building's restaurant.
我们能直接进入大楼里的餐厅
Then phase two.
然后是第二步
I lifted these off the Green Peeps laundry truck.
我从绿行公♥司♥的洗衣车里拿出了这些
Fit right in with the FBI.
混进联调局的人里
Once the champagne stand is in place,
香槟酒架一到位
we put on the greens, and we head upstairs.
我们就穿上制♥服♥ 上楼去
We get the box, and I deliver it to you.
拿到盒子后 我再交给你
No. I'll bring it up.
不 我来拿给你
I've been chasing this evidence for too long.
我追查这份证据太久了
I'm not letting it get away.
我绝不会放手的
Sure. No problem.
当然 没问题
That covers us. What about you?
这样我们就齐活了 你怎么样
I will be on the 103rd-floor balcony.
我会在103层的阳台上
The 103rd?
103层
The Empire State doesn't let just anyone up there.
帝国大厦不会随便让人去那里的
Celebrities, mostly.
大多都是名人
Too late to become a sports star?
现在想当运动明星为时已晚
Regrettably.
确实很遗憾
But there is another way.
但还有别的途径
That means...
这意味着...
Sara?
莎拉
You think she'll go along with this?
你觉得她会合作吗
She has an adventurous spirit.
她蛮有冒险精神的
You can't show up empty-handed.
你可不能空手去啊
June said she'd help me out.
琼说会帮我的
Well, then, we're all set.
那好吧 一切就绪
See you in an hour?
一小时后见吧
As soon as I'm in that lobby, it's a go.
等我进入大厅就行动
You sure about this?
你确定吗
Of course. You know me.
当然 你还不了解我吗
If you're gonna do something, do it right.
要么不做 要做就做到最好
You're the best.
你是最棒的
All right, here's Bugsy.
好啦 巴格西还你
Thanks, buddy.
谢啦 哥们儿
See you at home.
家里见
See you at home.
家里见
Moz, good news.
蚊子 好消息
One phone call to Sara, and I'm on my way.
再给莎拉打个电♥话♥ 我就能动身了
Bad news -- the feds are already up to 35.
坏消息 局里的探员已经到35层了
That's faster than Peter expected.
这比彼得预想的要早啊
It gets worse.
还有更糟的
Someone rented the 51st floor this morning.
有人今早租下了51层
Well, talk to them. Try to cut a deal.
跟他们说说 做个交易
I don't think he'll go for it.
我觉的他不会愿意的
Why not?
为什么
Because I think we're the reason Senator Pratt is moving in.
我觉得普拉特参议员搬进来就因为我们
So Pratt has no idea he's sitting on top of the evidence?
普拉特完全不知道他就在证据楼上吗
Well, leasing office said he looked at three other floors
房♥屋中介说他在租下51层之前
before he took the 51st.
还看了另外三层楼
It's the only one who would let him move in immediately.
但51层是唯一能马上搬进去的楼层
That's risky play for a public figure.
对一个公众人物来说很冒险啊
Less risky when you lease it through your private foundation.
但是为他的私人基金而租就不那么冒险了
I had Jones do some recon.
我让琼斯做了些侦查
Pratt has installed some very high-tech security.
普拉特装了很多高科技安检设施
Proximity card keys. Those are tough to beat.
触碰试卡片钥匙 这可难办了
As far as I can tell, he has the only one.
据我所知唯一的钥匙就在他手里
Mozzie has a cloner.
蚊子有个复♥制♥器
That's good.
很好
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
This. Us.
这一切 咱们俩
Corrupt senators, FBI moles...
腐♥败♥的议员 局里的内奸
Well, no U-boats this time, so...
好歹这次没有U型潜艇
Well, Empire State Building has a big boiler room.
帝国大厦里有个大锅炉房♥
Peter, I don't know how to thank you for all this.
彼得 我真不知如何谢你
Oh, look, it's about justice.
这都是为了正义
It always has been, from Kate to the evidence box,
向来都是 从凯特到证据盒
I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.
要我重选我还会这么做
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表