剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
这些是干什么的
Well, the long story short, the coordinates identify a hole
长话短说 坐标对应的洞
that projects the flag's location onto that woman's eye.
将旗的位置投射到那个女人的眼睛上
How'd I miss that?
我居然没想到
Now... hold on a second.
等一下
This one's turned around.
这个是竖着贴的
It's the revolutionary war monument.
是独♥立♥战争纪念碑
This monument is dedicated to the fallen soldiers
这个纪念碑是献给在独♥立♥战争中
of the revolutionary war.
牺牲的士兵们
It was built around this stone.
它围绕着这块石头建成
"416-209" -- "Never forget."
416-209 永不忘却
I think the flag is under here.
旗应该就在这底下了
You know the Culper code.
你懂卡柏代码
Because you're a Culper spy!
因为你是卡柏间谍
Aha! They do exist!
他们果然存在
What?! I am not a spy.
什么 我才不是间谍
Hey, guys, how about we lift the stone?
两位 有劳把石头搬开吧
He is gonna kill us
他肯定会杀了我们
the moment we confirm the flag is here, isn't he?
一确认旗在这里就会动手 是吧
If you see a moment, use your spy training.
等到那个时候 用你的间谍技能对付他
I am not a spy. I don't have training.
我不是间谍 没什么技能
Oh, right.
好吧
"Culpers don't exist." Copy that.
"卡柏是不存在的" 懂了
Still, use your spy training.
不过记得用你的间谍技能
All right. What do we got?
好了 发现了什么
Well, there's a box down there.
下面有个盒子
All right. How about you go down there and get it?
好了 有劳你下去拿上来吧
Me? Yeah.
我 对
Help me up!
拉我上来
I hear rats down here!
我听见这下面有老鼠叫
You don't hear rats. You are a rat.
才没有呢 你才是老鼠
Okay. Let's see it.
好吧 来看看
It's gone. What?!
没有 什么
Oh, you bastard. You conned me again!
你个混球 又耍我
No, that can't be! It has to be here!
这不可能啊 肯定在这里
Everything led to here!
所有的线索都指向这儿
You really are a spy! Run!
你真的是间谍 快跑
Watch out!
小心
FBI! FBI! Drop your weapon!
联调局 联调局 放下武器
All right. Drop it!
好吧 放下
All right!
好吧
Let's try this again, shall we?
咱们再来一遍 怎么样
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. She used her spy training.
好 她用间谍技能救了我
I told you -- I am not a spy.
我说过了 我不是间谍
I-I saw a moment, and I took it.
我看到有机会 就动手了
Hey, your secret's safe with me.
我会替你保守秘密的
Thank you.
谢谢
That's a shame.
真遗憾
All that work, and no flag.
折腾了半天 却没找到旗
Yeah, perhaps, but I still think it was worth it.
或许吧 不过我倒认为挺值的
You're not upset?
你不难过
Well, I got conclusive evidence that Culper spies do exist.
我有确定性证据表明卡柏间谍是存在的
And if they do, anything's possible.
他们既然存在 万事皆有可能
Tempest told you she's not a spy.
暴风说了她不是间谍
She was preserving her cover.
她是在掩饰身份
Might I point out she was the first one to open the box?
需要我指出她是第一个开盒子的人吗
What does that matter?
那又怎么样
The flag was gone.
旗不见了
And so is she.
她也不见了
I think my work here is done.
我在这里的工作完成了
You don't think it's possible...
你不会真的相信
Culper descendants are running some sort of spy ring, do you?
卡柏后裔在搞什么间谍组织吧
No. No, I...
不不 我...
No.
不
Yeah. I didn't think so.
是啊 我也不相信
You want to get out of here?
咱们走吧
Sure.
好
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表