剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
别过来 伊丽莎白 你们冲不出去的
You know what's gonna happen. Just tell him.
你知道后果是怎样 告诉他啊
Penny, don't listen to her, okay?
佩妮 别听她的
We have a love for the ages.
我们的爱至死不渝
Oz, listen to me.
奥兹 听我说
There's a SWAT team out there
外面有一整个特警队
with automatic weapons and body armor.
全手拿自动武器身穿防弹衣
You try to shoot your way out of there,
你想用枪杀出重围
and they will kill both of you.
他们会开枪击毙你们俩
Yeah, not if I kill them first.
只要我先杀了他们就行了
Don't be a fool, Oz.
别傻了 奥兹
This isn't you.
你不是这种人
I know you served three years
我知道你犯了点轻罪
for something that should have been a misdemeanor.
却为此坐了三年牢
You got a bum rap, and I'm sorry.
你受到不公正判决 我很抱歉
You were using blanks so no one got hurt,
你枪里装着空弹也是因为不想伤害任何人
But that's exactly what's about to happen out there
但你们现在出去只会让你们俩
for both of you.
都受伤
You love her?
你爱她吗
Yeah.
爱
Do you really love her, Oz? Yes!
你真的爱她吗 奥兹 我爱她
Real love... is fighting like hell
真爱 是要为了
to hold on to every moment you have with her.
和她在一起的每分每秒奋力拼搏
It's making a life together
是要一起生活
and making it work no matter what happens.
不管怎样都不会放弃
You want a love for the ages?
你想要至死不渝的爱
I think that's great.
我觉得那很棒
Prove it.
证明它
Make it last.
让爱持续下去
Listen, they're just gonna take me away from her.
听着 他们只会把我们俩分开
No.
不
They can take away a lot of things,
他们可以夺走很多东西
but they'll never take away what you two have together.
可你们俩间的感情是他们永远夺不走的
You go out there, and it ends.
你们俩冲出去 就全结束了
Give me the gun, Oz.
把枪给我 奥兹
It could have gotten pretty ugly back there.
刚才那事后果可能极其严重
You understand why I --
你明白我为什么...
I do.
我懂
I'm just glad you're okay.
我只是很庆幸你安然无恙
Take him away.
带他走
So, what's gonna happen?
那接下来会怎样
She'll get probation,
她会服缓刑
and this time, he'll get a fair trial.
而他这次 会得到公平的审判
Write me?
给我写信
Every day.
每天都写
Come on, sir.
走吧 先生
We still have to give our statements,
我们还得录口供
but it's not too late to try and get away.
不过想要离开享受余下的周末还不算晚
Maybe not the Rusty Egret, but --
也许去不了锈鹭酒店 但...
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Yeah.
好的
First...
不过首先...
They found it.
他们找到了
Thanks, hon.
谢谢 亲爱的
Nice.
真美
Great.
太好了
Okay.
好的
I just gave Sterling Bosch the good news.
我刚把好消息告诉斯博保险公♥司♥
Well, here's some more.
还有好消息呢
Isn't this evidence?
这不是证物吗
Nobody's gonna miss it,
只要明早还回来
as long as it's back tomorrow morning.
没人会在意的
How would you feel about being my plus-one tonight,
今晚你做我的男伴怎么样
no strings attached?
没有任何约束
You know I like a good party.
你知道我一向喜欢派对的
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
没事
You asked Neal to lie to me.
你要尼尔对我撒谎
You have every right to be upset,
你完全有理由生气
but you understand why I did it.
但你也明白我这么做的理由
To protect me. I get that.
为了保护我 我明白
I knew you wouldn't let it go,
我知道就算发生了车祸
even after the car accident.
你也不会轻易放弃
But, hon, the one thing that truly scares me is losing you.
但亲爱的 我太害怕会失去你了
I had to do something.
我必须做点什么
Neal and I will always have secrets,
尼尔和我之间总是会有秘密
but you and I -- we don't.
但我们俩 不该有隐瞒
No more secrets.
不会再有秘密了
Starting now.
从现在开始
There was a file that indicated
有一份文件可能暗示了
where Ellen might have hidden the evidence box.
爱伦会把证物盒藏在何处
I checked it for prints.
我查了上面的指纹
It was here in the house.
我之前把它放在了家里
Neal found it, like I hoped he would.
尼尔如我所愿地找到了文件
You wanted him to dog-sit Satchmo.
你本来就想让他照看沙奇摩
I'm helping his search
我在帮他找寻线索
without putting myself in harm's way.
但又不给自己惹上麻烦
And you didn't want me to know --
但你不想让我知道...
Because I didn't want you to worry.
因为我不想让你担心
No more secrets.
不再有秘密了
So now that we're on the same page,
现在我俩的步调一致了
what about you and neal?
那你跟尼尔呢
He took the bait. Now what?
他咬了你放的饵 接下来呢
You cracked it?
你破解了
It's a government code. Of course I djd.
就是个政♥府♥密♥码♥ 我当然给破了
It turns out that employer I.D. number
原来雇主身份号♥码
is for a security company named Griffin-Moore,
是一家叫格里芬·穆尔的安保公♥司♥
which is linked to the 50th floor
这家公♥司♥又关联到
of the Empire State building.
帝国大厦第五十层
Let's get that box and bring my father home.
我们去拿到那盒子 然后接我爸回家吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表