剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What the hell is he doing?
他究竟在干什么
Uh, I told you,
我跟你说过
I'd never seen a Higgins-Barrow in person.
我从没亲眼见过希金斯-巴罗
And I've definitely never tasted it.
当然我也没尝过
You think you can just come in here and drink my booze?
你以为可以直接闯进来喝我的酒吗
All agents, be ready to move in.
所有人 准备介入
Neal may not make it out of this one.
尼尔这次可能应付不来
I was gonna share.
我准备和你共享
You're crazy. You know that?
你疯了 你知道吗
And you really love your whiskey.
你真的很爱威士忌
Well, that's the reason that I'm so good at making it.
所以我的酿酒技术很棒
Celebrating a little early, don't you think?
你不觉得庆祝得有点早了吗
No, the glass is coming along well.
不会 酒瓶制♥作♥得很顺利
We'll have the first of 55 ready in an hour.
第一个一小时内就能完成
Once we've perfected the mold --
只要我们完善了模具...
Uh, I actually don't give a crap.
我才不管那些
How long will the rest take? A day. Maybe two.
剩下的多久能完成 一天 或许两天
One day it is.
一天搞定
Chop-chop.
赶快干活
Thanks for the taste.
多谢提供品尝
You broke into his office. The door was unlocked.
你闯进他的办公室 门没锁
Don't play semantics.
别玩文字游戏
James was telling the truth.
詹姆斯说的是实话
What'd you find?
你找到了什么
Flynn has a gun in his whiskey case.
弗林的威士忌盒子里有一把枪
It's a Browning P9R,
勃朗宁P9R
the same model used to kill Ellen.
和杀死爱伦的型号♥一致
Flynn Sr. was arrogant enough to hold onto a murder weapon.
老弗林这么自大的才敢留着凶器
You really think his son would do the same?
你觉得他儿子也会这么做
He wants to be just like his father.
他想变得像他父亲一样
He's obsessed with the family's history,
他痴迷于家族历史
getting things back to how they were.
想让一切回归以往
The same model doesn't mean the same gun.
同样的型号♥并不能说明是同一把枪
It means my father was telling the truth.
但能说明我父亲说的是实话
Don't go off book again.
别再擅自行动了
If we stay the course and arrest him on distribution,
如果我们坚持下去 在他卖♥♥假酒的时候逮捕他
our warrant will allow us to seize everything in the warehouse.
我们会拿到搜查令彻查仓库里的一切
Including the gun? Yes.
包括手♥枪♥ 是的
Okay, but how? Flynn's playing it safe with me.
好的 但是怎么做 弗林对我可是守口如瓶
But he'll talk to the Conroys.
但他会和康罗伊家族说
The family that used to run their whiskey distribution?
曾负责过他们威士忌销♥售♥的家族
But according to the files, they haven't spoken in years.
但文件上说 他们已经断交多年了
Exactly.
正是
Bringing the families back together again
把家族再次集♥合♥起来
fits right into his sweet spot.
正中他的心意
Does Organized Crime have someone undercover with the Conroys?
组织犯罪科有人在康罗伊那里做卧底吗
They do.
有
He agreed to contact Flynn, set up a meet,
他同意联♥系♥弗林 安排会面
and vouch for one of our agents.
并引荐我们的一名探员
Who are you sending? No.
你准备派谁去 不
Peter, you can't. It's too dangerous.
彼得 你不能去 太危险了
Says the man who broke into Flynn's office and stole a drink.
闯进弗林办公室还偷了一杯酒的人没资格说这话
This is our best shot at getting them on record.
这是我们抓住他们的最好机会
And it allows you to be there to keep an eye on me.
同时你也正好可以去盯着我
Hmm, guess you're right.
你说得对
Your cover better be airtight.
你最好装得天衣无缝
Which means I need to talk to an expert
所以我需要跟了解康罗伊家族和
on the Conroys and Flynns.
弗林家族的专家谈谈
But they didn't check his boot.
但他们没有检查他的靴子
Conroy Sr. had a snubnose tucked in there.
老康罗伊这里塞着一把左轮手♥枪♥
Problem was, when he went to grab it,
问题是 当他想拔枪的时候
he couldn't pull the damn thing out.
他拉不出来这该死的玩意
That's when the Flynns cut off ties with him.
弗林家族就是那时候和他断绝关系的
Conroys were lucky that's all they cut off.
康罗伊家族该庆幸他们不再来往了
This is all very helpful.
这很有帮助
I know.
我知道
All right, I'm gonna study up on this,
好的 我会好好准备这个的
and, uh, I'll see you later.
回见了
I should get going, too.
我也该走了
Uh, hang on a second.
等一下
Can you stick around?
你能再待会儿吗
Sure.
当然
Have a seat.
坐吧
I saw the whiskey container.
我看见那个威士忌箱子了
There is a gun in there --
里面有一把枪
the same kind used to kill Ellen.
和谋杀爱伦的是同一型号♥
We get the gun, we get Flynn.
拿到枪 就能扳倒弗林
I should have taken it.
我该把它拿回来的
No, no, no. You did the right thing.
不不不 你做得很对
Peter has a good plan. You should stick to it.
彼得的计划很不错 你们应该坚持下去
Make sure they don't get away with this.
确保别让他们跑了
Do you believe me, Neal?
你相信我吗 尼尔
I want to.
我想相信
But there's one thing I don't understand.
但是我还有一件事不明白
Ellen said you told her you were innocent,
爱伦说你告诉她你是无辜的
and then you confessed.
然后你又认罪了
Why would you confess to a murder you didn't commit?
你为什么要认下自己没犯过的谋杀罪
I've never told this to anyone, not even Ellen.
我没跟任何人讲过这个 甚至是爱伦
A couple of days after I was arrested, she came to see me.
我被逮捕的一两天后 她来看过我
She'd done some digging,
她做了些调查
and she realized that I was framed.
意识到我是被人陷害的
She also realized that the Flynns
也意识到弗林家族
didn't have the cops in their pocket.
没有掌控警♥察♥
They were working for the cops,
而是在为警♥察♥效力
some people very high up on the force.
为警界的高层效力
And for the first time, I had hope.
我第一次有了希望
But then I got a phone call,
但是随后我接到了一通电♥话♥
and the man on the other end of the line
电♥话♥线另一端的男人
wanted Ellen to stop investigating immediately.
要求爱伦立刻停止调查
He threatened to kill everybody I cared about --
他威胁要杀掉所有我关心的人
Ellen, your mother, you.
爱伦 你母亲 你
The only way to protect everyone was to confess
保护你们的唯一方法就是认罪
and turn state's evidence against the Flynns.
并且指控弗林家族
The marshals immediately pulled
法警立刻就把
you and your mother into witness protection.
你和你母亲列入了证人保护计划中
What about Ellen? The same.
那爱伦呢 她也是
They were worried the Flynns would try and get to her, too.
他们担心弗林家族也会想抓她
I thought I'd join you and your mom in WITSEC,
我认为我会和你们母子一起加入证人保护计划
but, uh, she filed for divorce.
但是 她申请了离婚
She wanted separate locations.
她想要分开
I don't blame her. She thought I was cop killer.
我不怪她 她认为我杀了警♥察♥
So you gave up everything to keep us safe.
你为了我们的安全放弃了一切
I gave up everything the minute I took that cash.
我早在拿起那摞钱的时候就放弃了一切
Do you know who was on the phone?
你知道是谁打的电♥话♥吗
I don't.
不知道
But you don't kill a cop and get a phone call
但在杀了警♥察♥之后还能接到电♥话♥
unless it's somebody very powerful.
对方一定很有权力
Police chief maybe.
也许是警♥察♥局长
Never could figure that part out.
永远都搞不清了
But Flynn would know.
但是弗林也许知道
Look, if we find out, you can stop running.
如果我们弄清楚 你就可以不再逃亡了
I can't even imagine what that would be like.
我都想象不出那种生活了
I'll be meeting with Flynn as Mark Conroy.
我会扮成马克·康罗伊和弗林会面
He's the most camera-shy of the family.
整个家族就他没怎么上过镜头
Few know what he looks like, and he's about my age.
没几个人知道他的样子 我们年龄也差不多
Neal's at the warehouse now, working on the bottles.
尼尔现在在仓库 忙着做瓶子
I'm scheduled to arrive there in an hour.
我计划一小时内赶到那里
Once Peter uses the trigger phrase,
一旦彼得说出暗号♥
"We have a deal," we move in.
"我们成交" 我们就行动
What's your response time?
你们的响应时间是多久
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表