剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What can I do?
我能做些什么
Help us comb through these letters.
帮我们梳理这些信件
If we beat them to their next target,
如果我们于他们早一步找到目标
we find Peter and Elizabeth.
就能找到彼得和伊丽莎白
But Oz buries his promises in romantic symbolism,
但奥兹把承诺藏在浪漫象征物里
and he is open to interpretation.
而他的解释捉摸不定
then let's get to interpreting.
那就开始解释吧
Where do you want to set up?
你想从哪儿开始
My place has a hungry dog
我家有只饥饿的狗
and a wine-drinking speed-reader.
和嗜酒的速读者
Your bring the photo copies. I'll bring the coffee.
你把影印件拿来 我去端咖啡
Oz, this doesn't have to change anything.
奥兹 没必要改变什么
We just kidnapped an FBI agent.
我们刚刚绑♥架♥了一名联邦局探员
Yeah, but we didn't mean to.
对 但不是有意的
You think they care about that?
你觉得他们在意吗
Penny's right. This is a mistake.
佩妮说的没错 这是个错误
Oh, we are through talking to you.
我们和你们聊够了
Oz, listen to me.
奥兹 听我说
This has gone far enough.
现在已经太过了
Your best option -- your only option --
你最好的选择 唯一的选择
is to let us go and turn yourselves in.
就是放了我们 然后自首
That's your advice? Yes.
那就是你的建议吗 对
I just got out, and you want me to walk back in?
我才刚出来 你就要让我再回去吗
We're never gonna be together.
我们永远都没法在一起
No. No.
不 不
We're gonna work this out, okay?
我们能解决的 好吗
It's gonna be fine.
没事的
Do you still want to go for the third act? Yeah.
还想进行第三步行动吗 对
Yeah, we get it.
对 我们可以的
We skip town, just like we planned.
按照计划 销声匿迹
okay, what about them?
那他们怎么办
We can't let them go now.
我们现在不能放他们走
Maybe they could be of some use to us.
也许他们还有点用
Yeah.
对
I've been through this entire pile twice now.
我已经翻了这沓东西整整两遍了
It still reads like a bad romance novel,
读起来还是只像本蹩脚的言情小说
with more misspellings and redactions.
还有不少拼写和编纂错误
They don't have spell-check in prison.
监狱里没有拼写检查
What they lack in technique they make up for with heart.
技术的缺乏 他们用诚心来补足
Do they have to write every day?
他们有必要每天写吗
"I love you. I adore you. I worship you."
"我爱你 爱慕你 膜拜你"
How many ways can they say the exact same thing?
他们说同一件事又多少种方式啊
This many ways.
这么多
Moz, will you, uh yeah, I'll get him.
蚊子 你能... 没问题 我来
Fresh air -- the antidote to sentimental drivel.
新鲜空气 情绪化胡言乱语的解毒剂
Come on, Satchmo.
来 萨奇摩
So, London. Hell of a city.
伦敦 好一座城市
It is.
确实
I spent the summer there when I was younger --
我年轻时候在那里过夏天
With my sister.
和我姐姐一起
My parents warned us to stay away from Islington,
我父母不准我们接近伊斯林顿
'cause that's where the bad kids hang out.
因为那里有坏孩子出没
So, of course, we were there every night.
当然 我们每天晚上都去那儿
Of course.
当然
Smoking cigarettes with the street artists
和街头艺术家一起抽烟
and flirting with the bad boys.
和坏孩子调情
Well, I don't smoke, but I do flirt.
我不抽烟 但会调情
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
You're also a very bad boy.
你也是个坏小子
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I hope you get the job.
我希望你能得到那份工作
Not because I want you to leave --
不是因为我希望你离开
Because I want you to be happy.
而是因为我希望你开心
I have to admit -- it has been a lot of fun
我得承认 确实很有趣
spending time with you up in the clouds.
和你一起远在云端
But the ground beckons.
但大地总是有吸引力的
"There is no security on this earth, only opportunity."
"这世界上没有绝对的安全 机会无处不在"
Send me a postcard?
给我寄明信片好吗
Yeah. More than one. Less than 700.
好啊 不止寄一张 但不超过七百
Does that mean I get a poem?
这是不是说 我得到了一首诗
Will you use spellcheck? Stop it.
你会用拼写检查吗 行了
"In the clouds."
在云端
What? Neal, Oz says multiple times
什么 尼尔 奥兹提过很多次
that his favorite childhood memory
他最美好的童年记忆
is when his father took him to the Kennedy Space Center.
就是他爸爸带他去肯尼迪太空中心
Yeah, something about wish he could fly through the clouds
说他希望自己可以穿过云端
and off to the moon.
飞到月球
Right.
对
And then two days before he gets out, he writes this.
在他越狱的两天前 他写了这个
"Give me your love, and I'll give you the moon."
"给我你的爱 我便为你摘月"
So what if he's going to give her the moon?
如果他真的要送她月亮呢
I mean, not the whole thing, but --
我是说 不是整个月球 而是...
Maybe a piece of it.
月球的一部分
Okay, Neal, there's only one moon rock in town --
好 尼尔 目前只有一块月石标本
from Apollo 17.
来自阿波罗17号♥
Yeah, we see it.
嗯 看见了
It's on display at the New York Hall of Science in Queens.
标本将在皇后区的纽约科学展示厅展出
You really think he's gonna steal her a rock?
你真认为他会为她偷一块石头
Yeah, Oz's final promise to Penny was to give her the moon.
对 奥兹对佩妮的最后承诺是为她摘月
We got a hit on Peter and Elizabeth.
有彼得和伊丽莎白的线索了
10 minutes ago, a stolen car
十分钟前 一辆报失的车
used its E-Zpass at the midtown tunnel.
在中城隧♥道♥用了快易通
We got a shot of it on the security camera.
摄像头拍下了照片
It's them. They're hitting the museum.
是他们 他们要去抢博物馆
I'll mobilize SWAT. Let's go!
我去调动特警队 出发
All right, we're on our way.
好 我们这就到
Get museum security on the phone.
给博物馆保安打电♥话♥
Let them know what's coming.
说明情况
FBI! Please open the door.
联邦调查局 请开门
Good morning, agent --
早上好 探员
Don't move. I mean it.
别动 我认真的
Special agent Peter Burke.
彼得·博尔克特别探员
Do as he says and you won't get hurt.
听他的话你就没事
Get in.
进去
Hey, baby, we're inside.
宝贝儿 我们进来了
Open your coat. Come on.
解开外套 快点
Take his gun.
拿他的枪
Yeah, get the gun.
对 拿枪
In the chair. Come on.
坐下 快
What's the code for internal security?
内部安全密♥码♥是什么
37294.
I told you -- you don't need Elizabeth.
我说了 你不用带伊丽莎白来
Keep me as your hostage. I won't cause any trouble.
拿我当人♥质♥ 我绝不捣乱
Yeah, you won't cause us any trouble
对 你不会给我们添乱
because we got your wife.
因为你老婆在我们手上
Hon, I'll be okay.
亲爱的 我没事
Yes, she will,
对 她会没事的
as long as you do exactly what we say.
只要你乖乖听我们的话
They're already inside. We're being robbed.
他们已经进去了 有人抢劫
Call the police! We got to find another way in.
快报♥警♥ 我们得找别的门进去
Neal, we need to wait for the FBI.
尼尔 我们得等联调局的人来
Look, it's Peter and Elizabeth.
彼得和伊丽莎白很危险
I'm not waiting. Neal!
我等不了 尼尔
Hands.
手拿来
You are only making this worse for yourself, Oz.
你只会把情况越搞越糟 奥兹
Quiet.
闭嘴
Have a seat, both of you.
你俩都坐下
That moon rock's the most valuable thing in this place.
这里最有价值的东西就是那块月石标本
Neal, at least tell me you have a plan.
尼尔 至少告诉我你有计划吧
Look, if they've got Peter and Elizabeth
如果彼得和伊丽莎白在他们手上
and the FBI shows up, this turns into a hostage situation,
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表