剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
to gallery 2B today.
我和我的助理
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, whoever you are,
很抱歉让你失望了 不管你是谁
but no arrangements have been made.
我们没收到预约做任何准备
We can come back tomorrow.
明天再来吧
What do you mean, tomorrow?
什么意思 明天
We have Berkshire tomorrow.
明天我们得去英国伯克郡
They gave us a wall at Windsor Castle.
在温莎城♥堡♥有一面墙要画呢
What does that mean, a wall at Windsor?
你说什么 温莎城♥堡♥的墙
That's the royal residence.
那可是王室的居住地
Don't stroke his ego. Who are you?
他又要得瑟了 你到底是谁
Will you please?
拜托
Okay.
好的
You can expect him to
你就当他是
"Exit through the gift shop."
《画廊外的天赋》
Does that mean that you're --
这么说你们是...
And what do you want with gallery 2b?
你要在2号♥展厅做什么
Yeah?
请说
Is this Mr. Sanderson of The Stein Agency?
请问是斯坦经纪人公♥司♥的桑德森先生吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm calling from the Hellerman Gallery --
这里是赫尔曼美术馆
Oh, is he there already?
他已经到了吗
I'm afraid he is... with a peculiar request.
是的 还提出特殊待遇
Shoot. That's my fault.
糟糕 是我的错
I-is there any way he can
他能不能
have the run of the place tomorrow?
明天再去一趟
Tomorrow he's going to Windsor Castle.
明天他要赶去温莎城♥堡♥
Oh, that's right.
是啊
If your client wants to do an installation here at our gallery...
如果你的客户想要在我这添置作品
He does.
是的
...then I'm sure we can accommodate him.
我们相当欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, this gallery is now closed.
女士们先生们 美术馆现在要关门了
And the cameras?
还有摄像头
Sherman, switch off the cameras in 2b.
谢尔曼 关掉2号♥展厅的摄像头
How much time do I have?
我有多少时间
Not long -- a couple minutes.
不多 就几分钟
Oh, Aphrodite's a thief now?
阿佛洛狄忒是名小偷么
Well, she wasn't the sole inspiration.
她不是唯一的灵感
You know, this plan would have worked
即便你什么都不画
even if you hadn't painted anything.
这个计划也能成功
It's only fair. We're cleaning them out.
这样才公平 我们都给清空了
Couldn't resist, huh?
忍♥不住吧
How often do you have the opportunity to add a piece
一生能有几次机会在赫尔曼的
to the Hellerman's permanent collection?
永久收藏中留下作品
There goes the little guy.
我们的小朋友行动了
Switch to two.
切换到2号♥镜头
Boss, we have a problem.
老大 有麻烦了
Not again.
又来
That idiot.
那个白♥痴♥
Alex?
艾莱士
Freeze. Put your hands over your head.
不许动 举起手来
This is the second time you crashed my undercover, Myrick.
这是你第二次搞砸我的卧底行动了 迈里克
And this time, it's too big for you to screw it up.
而且这次 你真是捅了大♥麻♥烦
Screw it up? Silent alarm sounded.
我捅了大♥麻♥烦 无声警报器响了
We got here in time to make our arrest.
我们及时赶到现场抓住嫌犯
That's called good police work.
这叫尽职完成工作
That's called bull. Get my guy out of your car.
这叫扯蛋 快把我的人还回来
No. I don't think I will.
不要 我才不还
I asked one thing.
我要求过你
I asked you to call me personally
如果你在我的辖区有行动
if you have an action in my district.
要给我个电♥话♥通知一声
I didn't have time, and, to be blunt --
我没时间 而且坦白说
I don't owe you that call.
我欠你么 要给你打电♥话♥
Maybe not, but now you owe New York county 10 grand.
也许不欠 但你现在欠纽约政♥府♥一万块
Damn.
该死
Jones, Diana, find Alex.
琼斯 戴安 找到艾莱士
I got to bail Neal out of jail.
我得去把尼尔保出来
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know what her move is,
我不知道她目的何在
but Alex put this in motion.
但这是艾莱士策划的
I watched her disable the silent alarm.
我看着她拆除无声报♥警♥装置
And the minute the PD showed up, she was gone.
可是警♥察♥来的时候 她却跑了
What?
怎么了
No, it just used to mean something
没什么 只是以前
to say that you caught Neal Caffrey.
抓到尼尔·卡夫瑞我可得瑟了
But now that the police are doing it all the time --
但现在 警♥察♥都能逮到你
Oh, once again, this does not count.
再次声明 这次不能算
Says the man who spent four hours in a cell
和两个醉鬼一个小偷共处一室
with two drunk-and-disorderlies and a shopping-cart thief.
蹲了四小时牢的人是谁啊
She planned this.
是她设了套
I know. The question is, why?
我知道 可问题是 为什么
We're looking at two heists,
我们跟的两起抢劫案
both of which were botched in impressive fashion.
都搞砸了 砸得一塌糊涂
First, a patrol car is parked across the street
首先 抢古希腊博物馆的时候
during the Greco job.
巡逻车就停在马路对面
NYPD dispatch sent that car in response to
纽约警♥察♥局派那辆车去查看
a "suspicious character" who never existed.
一位根本不存在的"可疑人物"
And second, I don't believe
其次 我不相信
Alex failed to deactivate the alarm at the Hellerman.
艾莱士在赫尔曼拆无声报♥警♥器会失误
These jobs were built to fall short.
这些行动是故意失败的
But why put crews together
如果根本不想成功
if you don't want them to get away with it?
为什么还要召集人马行动
No sign of Hunter, but we got a hit on Spiteri.
没找到亨特 但发现了斯皮特里的踪迹
He rented a transatlantic freighter set for Thessaloniki.
他租了一艘前往塞萨洛尼基的货船
A freighter? He's got nothing to ship.
货船吗 他没拿到东西啊
I guess no one told him.
没人告诉他计划失败了吧
Or he still thinks he's gonna get his score.
或者他仍以为自己这票能成功
Berrigan.
我是柏瑞根
But the entire cash is in the --
但所有东西都在
NYPD evidence warehouse.
纽约警方的证据室里
Jones, get units over to Manhattan north
琼斯 派人到曼哈顿北区
and to the docks at Red Hook.
还有红钩区的码头
Okay. Boss, we're too late. Pd just sent this.
老大 我们晚了一步 警局发来这个
They got Alex on tape
他们拍到艾莱士
busting out of the NYPD warehouse.
开车离开纽约警局的证据库
Alex knew successfully pulling off
艾莱士知道不太可能短时间内
two heists was a long shot.
连续完成两起抢劫
And she made sure NYPD
所以她让纽约警局
put all the antiquities in one place.
把所有文物放在一个地方
Add a bit of cat burglary --
只需要敏捷的身手
A little auto theft --
一点偷车技巧
and she makes off with both hauls simultaneously.
她就能同时带着两起赃物逃走
Let's cut her off.
一定要拦下她
Jones, talk to me.
琼斯 情况如何
Dug into the video NYPD sent over.
通过纽约警♥察♥局发来的录像
I'm tracking a box truck, plate number Ida-Union-2-0-0-6.
我追踪到一个车牌号♥为IU2006的货车
Traffic cams have it southbound on 2nd.
交通监控显示它正在第二大道上向南行驶
She won't stay on a street with heavy traffic.
她不会留在交通密集的路上
Jones, call the 17th.
琼斯 通知17分队
Get them to scramble cars through truck routes and Industrial Thoroughfares.
让他们派车跟着货车路线 还有工业大道
I'm on it.
没问题
How did I not see this coming?
我怎么就没想到这个呢
You're an Aries, aren't you?
你是白羊座 是吧
Yeah, March 21st. Why?
对 3月21号♥ 怎么了
Please say a command.
请说指令
Horoscope. Aries.
星座运程 白羊座
Hello, Aries. It's a 3-out-of-10 day.
你好 白羊座 你今天运势只有3分
The moon-uranus conjunction in a sign of Aries
月球和天王星连成一线 表明白羊座
will allow you to see an old acquaintance in a new light.
近期会发现老朋友新的一面
But don't be fooled.
但别被骗了
You will soon revert to old roles.
很快就会变回原来的样子
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表