剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I don't even know who attacked me.
我甚至不知道袭击我的是谁
Previously on "White Collar"...
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
Dennis Flynn. We think he killed Ellen.
是丹尼斯·弗林 我们认为他杀了爱伦
I was undercover with the Flynn organization.
我当时在弗林组织当卧底
They were a local crime family
那是当地的一个犯罪家族
with some P.D. on the payroll.
他们贿赂一些警♥察♥
Ballistics matched Flynn's gun to Ellen's murder weapon.
弹道轨迹与杀害爱伦的武器吻合
So we got him.
我们抓住他了
Somebody else got him, too.
别人也抓住他了
Flynn was being escorted to a transport car
弗林在被押送去监狱的车上时
when he was stabbed to death by a prisoner with a shiv.
被同车的一个犯人用刀捅死了
Neal, if they can get to Flynn like this...
尼尔 既然他们能这样解决弗林
Ellen said that whatever's in that pendant
爱伦说那个吊坠里的东西
is the key to finding the evidence box.
就是找到证物盒的钥匙
How do we do it?
那我们该怎么做
Well, I'm listed as her next of kin,
我被列为她的近亲
so it'll be sent to me.
东西会给我
Great. Once we have the key --
很好 一旦我们拿到了钥匙
Once I have the key.
一旦我拿到了钥匙
Neal, we need to talk.
尼尔 我们得谈谈
What's up?
怎么了
As you know,
你也知道
a few hours after we arrested Dennis Flynn, Jr.,
丹尼斯·弗林二世被捕几小时后
he was shivved on the way to the bus.
他在被押送到车上的途中遭人捅死
No suspects.
没有嫌疑人
Do we know why he was transferred?
知道他为何被转移吗
Senator Terrence Pratt ordered the transfer.
是特伦斯·普拉特参议员下令转移的
Wanted him in D.C.
要把他送去华盛顿
Why would a senator from Maryland
为什么马里兰的参议员
care where Flynn served time?
关心弗林在哪服刑
警♥察♥局长
特伦斯·普拉特
Because before he ran for public office,
因为他竞选公职之前
he was a police captain in D.C.
曾是华盛顿特区的警长
The same time my dad and Ellen were on the force.
正是我爸和爱伦在局里的时期
He's got to be one of the dirty cops Ellen was investigating.
他一定是爱伦调查的腐♥败♥警♥察♥之一
That's what I'm thinking. He's the one.
我也这么想 他是幕后黑手
He had access to notice
他有权查看
when Sam or Ellen's names popped up on the databases.
数据库中是否出现山姆或者爱伦的名字
If he was on the Flynns' payroll when he was a cop,
如果他当警♥察♥时收了弗林家族的贿赂
they have a common enemy.
那他们就有共同的敌人
Pratt reaches out to Flynn,
普拉特去找弗林
tells him he knows where he can find
告诉弗林 他知道去哪找到
the people who took down his family.
扳倒弗林家族的人
Flynn kills Ellen and goes after my dad,
弗林杀了爱伦 还追杀我爸爸
but we grab Flynn.
但我们抓到了弗林
Pratt's worried that he's gonna talk,
普拉特担心他会告密
so he orders the transfer and has him murdered.
所以他下令转移他 然后派人杀了他
It's a good theory.
很有道理
Pratt's gonna be in Manhattan this week.
普拉特这周会来曼哈顿
I'm gonna invite him into the offices
我要邀请他来局里
so he can tell me what he knows about the Flynns.
问问他对弗林家族了解多少
I like it.
我喜欢
Think he'll come?
觉得他会来吗
I would, just to see what you know.
我要是他 就会来探探你的底
The marshals finally came through.
执法官终于审查完了
A life packed up and inventoried.
一个人的一生就装在一个箱子里了
Ellen certainly didn't leave much behind.
显然 爱伦没留下太多东西
Well, she knew she was being uprooted.
她清楚自己无法安定下来
She only held onto things with sentimental value.
她只留下了有纪念意义的物品
Or something that could tear the lid off a dirty police division.
或者是能揭发腐♥败♥警♥察♥组织的物证
That's the key.
这就是钥匙
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这样的东西
It's in two pieces.
分成了两半
How do we find the evidence box it opens?
我们要怎么找到相对应的证物盒
If I use bureau resources, Pratt will know.
如果我动用局里的资源 普拉特就会知道
So we let Mozzie run with the key.
所以我们让蚊子去查钥匙
Want to rephrase?
再考虑一下吧
If anyone can find what this unlocks, it's him.
如果有谁能查明这能打开什么 就是他了
All right, but I don't want Mozzie alone on this.
好吧 但是蚊子不能独自调查
He doesn't play well with others.
他和别人不大合得来
Which hand?
哪只手
It doesn't matter. I know I'm gonna be wrong.
无所谓 我知道自己肯定会猜错
I only have two.
我只有两只手
Where's the key, Quantico?
钥匙在哪 联邦探员先生
The left.
在左手
I use my trigger thumbs to switch the key between hands.
我可是用扳机指在调换钥匙
Yeah, you got me. I can't work with this.
被你骗到了 我不能跟他合作
He has no visual acuity.
他一点视觉灵敏度都没有
Mozzie, tell us about the key.
蚊子 说说钥匙的情况
Well, the two-part design makes it unique.
分成两半的设计使其独一无二
The heavy corrosion masks its true identity.
表面的严重腐蚀掩饰了它的真正身份
This, uh, muscled excess baggage here
这个累赘的肌肉男
will only hinder my path of discovery.
只会阻碍我的发现之路
Come on.
别这样
Okay. Suit Jones can ride along --
好吧 琼斯探员可以跟我来
provided he can keep up.
前提是他跟得上
Not gonna be a problem.
这没问题
The key stays with Jones at all time.
钥匙全程由琼斯保管
Neal. Peter.
尼尔 彼得
Moz. Jones.
蚊子 琼斯
Good. We have a meeting with a senator.
很好 我们去见参议员吧
Good luck.
祝你们好运
OK. Give me the key.
好了 钥匙给我
Not a chance, tiny.
门都没有 小矮人
Senator, this is Special Agent Peter Burke
参议员先生 这是特别探员彼得·博尔克
and his consultant, Neal Caffrey.
和他的顾问尼尔·卡夫瑞
I appreciate your coming, senator.
感谢你抽空前来 参议员先生
How could I say no to law enforcement?
我怎么能拒绝执法部门呢
Senator, the ozone meeting confirmed,
参议员 臭氧会议已确认
and there will be national press at the penner lunch.
与作家共进午餐时会有国内媒体
Kyle runs my calendar like an airstrip at Andrews,
凯尔把我的日程安排得跟机场临时跑道一样紧
so we'll need to keep this brief.
我们就简短谈一下吧
It was an honor to meet you, senator. Thank you.
见到你很荣幸 参议员先生 谢谢
I'll get right to it.
我就直入主题吧
Dennis Flynn, you know the family.
丹尼斯·弗林 你知道他们家族
Of course, from my days on metro P.D.
当然 我在警局那会儿就知道了
We were hoping for some insight.
我们希望听听你的见解
Well, when I was a cop in D.C., my department cracked down
我还在华盛顿当警♥察♥时 我的部门捣毁了
on an earlier generation of the Flynn family.
上一代的弗林家族
Is that why you requested Dennis Flynn's transfer?
所以你下令转移丹尼斯·弗林吗
Well, that family did a lot of damage to my state.
弗林家族对我们州造成了极大破坏
I wanted to send a clear message to my voters
我想向我的投票者明确表明
that I'd tie up loose ends.
我会让此事善终
Well, it's unfortunate Flynn died before we could question --
真不幸 弗林死了 我们还没来得及...
Any idea who wanted him killed?
知道有谁想干掉他吗
Well, clearly, he had enemies.
显然 他树敌众多
I'm not surprised it ended that way.
结果如此 我并不感到奇怪
But with a father like his... kid never stood a chance.
有个那样的父亲 孩子也没什么希望
Neal, would you help Diana with the Ramirez file?
尼尔 你去帮戴安整理拉米雷斯的文件吧
It's due today.
今天要交了
Of course.
没问题
Mr. Caffrey, is it?
卡夫瑞先生 对吧
You and agent Burke have done a great service
你和博尔克探员捉拿了一名残忍♥罪犯
taking a ruthless criminal off the street,
这真是为民除害
and I want to thank you for that.
我想谢谢两位
That's what we do, sir.
这就是我们的职责 先生
Senator Pratt's office.
普拉特参议员办公室
Hey, it's George from Bloomberg's.
我是彭博通讯社的乔治
The mayor heard Pratt's in town.
市长听说普拉特来市里了
Why aren't we on the books?
我们怎么没有被邀请
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表