剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What does the word "Moses" mean
在古希伯来语里
in the original archaic Hebrew?
"摩西"什么意思
It means "Son."
意思是"儿子"
He wants my son.
他想要我的儿子
He wants Barty.
他想要巴蒂
No, Moz, you can't.
不 蚊子 你不能给他
I insist.
我坚持要给
You risked your bond with the suit.
你赌上了你和探员大人的感情
He, in turn, sacrificed himself for you.
而他也为你牺牲了自己
It is time for me to pay the price.
我也该付出点代价了
I'll see him on Thursday.
我周二去见他
Hey, how'd you get up here?
你怎么上来的
You can't walk in here without an appointment.
你没预约不能进来
I'm here to write your name on the Manhattan skyline,
我是来协助你在曼哈顿一跃成名的
Mr. Edwards.
爱德华先生
And you're gonna thank me for it.
你会为此感谢我的
Get off my property now.
滚出我的地盘
Mr. Edwards, that building -- like your others --
爱德华先生 那座大楼正如你的其他建筑一样
is going to fall short of greatness.
不会达到你崇高的期望
Oh, that's an excellent pitch.
真是打击啊
Insult me. My buildings are great.
尽管侮辱我吧 我的大楼都很棒
Maybe in size and number, but are they true landmarks?
只是在大小和数量上 但它们是地标吗
Are they mentioned in the same breath
它们能和帝国大厦
as the Empire State or Rockefeller Center?
或洛克菲勒中心相提并论吗
That building can be your legacy.
那样的建筑可以成为你的遗产
The Edwards City Tower --
爱德华城市之塔
a monument with the promise of nowhere to go but up.
一座拥有灿烂前景的纪念建筑物
Wait. You set this up? Where the hell is my security?
这是你建的吗 我的保安干什么去了
William Grey.
我是威廉·格雷
Never heard of you.
没听说过
Oh, I've been working abroad -- the emirates, mostly.
我一直在国外工作 大多在酋长国
You're welcome to check my credentials.
你可以去看我的证书
Oh, thanks. I definitely will.
谢谢 我肯定会看的
You'll note the western European influence --
你会发现西欧的特点
Geometric, unornamented, powerful.
几何修饰 朴素 强大
Honesty and clarity on 70 floors.
在七十楼极目远眺 景色尽收眼底
Damn it.
糟了
The roofing is inspired by the Great Pyramid of Giza,
屋顶的灵感来源于埃及吉萨大金字塔
eldest of the seven ancient wonders of the world.
世界古文明的七大奇迹中最古老的建筑
What's the framework at the top?
顶端是什么结构
Bronze-toned I-beams.
青铜色工型钢
Why hide the strength that supports the structure?
为何要隐藏支持建筑的力量呢
My assistant. Excuse me.
我的助理来电 失陪
Yes.
怎么了
Pratt's just arrived.
普拉特来了
He sees you, this op's blown.
若他看到你 行动就完了
Can you push the meeting?
你能拖住他吗
I'll try to stall him.
我试试看
All right, well, try hard.
好 加点油
Problem?
有问题吗
Nothing my assistant can't handle.
没有我助理不能解决的
Frank Lloyd Wright once said
弗兰克·洛德·怀特说过
that "Architecture is that great living spirit which,
建筑就是活着的伟大灵魂
from generation to generation..."
一代代传承
Senator Pratt.
普拉特参议员
It's Dierdre from the barbershop.
我是理发店的迪亚德里
Dierdre from the barbershop.
理发店的迪亚德里吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Oh, I live in the neighborhood.
我住在这附近
You know, this must be fate.
这肯定是命中注定啊
When you touched my hand yesterday,
你昨天碰我手时
I felt a connection.
我就有了感应
I'm not a big believer in fate.
我不太相信命运
Oh, well, I'm not a stalker
我可不是跟踪狂
I'm a stylist.
我是位造型师
But more importantly, I could be your stylist.
更重要的是 我可以做你的造型师
My stylist?
我的造型师
Yeah, you live on camera. All those photo ops.
对 你总要面对相机 那么多拍摄任务
Someone's got to make sure you look perfect.
总得有人让你看起来更完美
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Oh, that's great because, you know,
太好了 因为
I cut hair for a living, and you cut ribbons, so --
我靠剪头发赚钱 而你靠剪彩 所以
I'll think about it. Okay.
我会考虑的 好
We have everything we need to move forward --
我们已经万事俱备了
Blueprints, computer modeling.
蓝图 计算机模拟
I'm impressed.
真不错
All right, now, if we do move forward,
行 如果我们能继续进展
I insist we use the right materials.
就必须要用合适的建材
The I-beams need to be American standard, wide flanges.
工型钢必须是美国标准 宽边缘
Bronzetoned, as well? Yeah.
也是青铜色的吗 对
Expensive.
很贵啊
We can use H-beams.
我们可以用H型钢
No, they don't have the same strength over time.
不行 时间太久它们的承力就不行了
You been to the Colosseum lately?
你最近去过罗马圆形大竞技场吗
The Romans didn't skimp.
罗马人可不吝啬
I won't skimp, either.
我也不吝啬
I'm glad you snuck up here.
很高兴你偷偷溜上来了
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a busy day ahead of me.
请见谅 我还有很多事要做
You know how to reach me.
你知道如何联♥系♥我
Hi, hon.
亲爱的
Word got out you had a new Swiss army toy.
有人说你有个新瑞士军人玩具
Naturally, I had to have him.
我当然得拥有它
Okay, you know what? You've got your weird baby.
好 你已经拿到怪娃玩具了
Now it's our turn.
现在轮到我们了
Okay, now, if you don't come up with anything,
如果你想不出办法
Barty goes home with me.
巴蒂就得跟我回家
Nickel-plated brass. Heavy rust.
镀镍黄铜 锈得很厉害
Bluish patina on the exposed surfaces.
表层暴露的部分呈偏蓝铜绿色
I'd say this key was forged, maybe...
我估计这钥匙是大约十年前
a decade ago.
铸造的
Hey, I answered your riddle. I want more.
我答对了你的谜语 我需要更多信息
Uh, okay, this here, it could be a manufacturer's logo.
看这个 这可能是制♥造♥者的标志
No logo. Just a scratch, that's all.
不是标志 只是块刮痕而已
That's it?
只是刮痕吗
I sacrificed my firstborn for this?
我牺牲了我的长子 只换来这个
I made no promises.
我又没给你什么承诺
I'm going back to the bureau.
我要回局里了
You tell Caffrey the riddler didn't have anything for us.
你告诉卡夫瑞猜谜者没给我们任何信息
Okay. Bye.
好吧 拜拜
Yep.
拜
The real key, please.
把真钥匙拿出来吧
You caught the switch?
你发现我掉包了
What do you take me for?
你真以为我有那么弱啊
Heavy corrosion.
腐蚀严重
I need to see what's underneath.
我需要看的是表层下面
I have a solution.
我有个办法
So, what kind of key is that?
所以这是什么样的钥匙呢
It's something special.
这东西可不一般
Neal, the keymaster came through.
尼尔 钥匙大♥师♥研究出来了
Interesting developments afoot.
进展很有趣
I got some great information.
我有一些很棒的信息
Care to catch me up?
想跟我聊聊吗
Thanks for setting me up.
谢谢你帮我调歪显示屏
Ah, just glad you're okay.
看到你没事我就放心了
I know how much you hate being out of the loop.
我知道你最讨厌被隔离在案件之外了
Speaking of, the little guy tried to pull one over on me.
说到案子 那小个子想算计我
What do you mean?
什么意思
He swapped the real key with the fake one.
他把真钥匙换成假的了
Sneaky son of a gun thought I didn't see it,
那混球以为我没看见
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表