剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
We'll be two blocks down to avoid any chance of being seen,
以防被发现 我们会埋伏在两条街以外
so I'm guessing a minute, 90 seconds tops.
所以大概一分钟就够了 最多九十秒
Great. Let's move out.
很好 行动吧
There's something about
从内部制♥作♥
the art of crafting a piece from within
手工艺品的技术
that's exquisitely challenging.
才是最具挑战的
Okay, Chihuly, good work.
行了 奇休力 做得好
Flynn.
弗林
Conroy.
康罗伊
Hold still.
别动
You know how it is. You can't be too careful.
你懂的 还是谨慎点好
You should tell them to go ahead and check my boot.
你应该让他们再检查下我的靴子
That's water under the bridge.
那倒大可不必
Glad to hear it.
不查也好
Check the boot.
再查下靴子
Is this Macken or your forgery?
这是麦肯齐的还是你伪造的
You can't tell by my smile?
你从我的微笑里看不出答案吗
And the glasswork?
那这些玻璃酒瓶呢
We could make a lot of money on this.
我们能靠这个赚上一大笔
Oh, I agree. They did great work.
没错 他们做得很精致
And, luckily, we won't be needing them for too much longer.
幸运的是 我们很快就不需要他们了
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
Well, we've recorded their process.
我们拍下了他们的制♥作♥过程
We can use the video to train our own guys.
我们可以用视频来训练自己人
But why get rid of them? Are they becoming a problem?
为什么要除掉他们 他们坏事了吗
Eh, well, they've seen too much, including you now.
他们知道的太多了 还知道了你的存在
It's just best to be safe.
保险起见
How many bottles are they making for you?
他们需要帮你做多少支酒瓶
55.
五十五支
That's right.
没错
They're finishing up bottle number 55 right now.
他们正在做第五十五支
Take care of them.
解决掉他们
You know, I'd love to meet them before you do.
我想在你解决他们之前先见见他们
This is great work.
酒瓶的做工很不错
Nah, it's best if you don't get too familiar.
你还是不要和他们太熟为好
Never good to name them if you're not gonna keep them, you know?
既然不能留他 何必要名字
Yeah.
也是
Then it looks like we have a deal.
这样的话 我们成交
That's our signal. Everybody move.
是暗号♥ 各组行动
What?
什么
We haven't even talked numbers yet.
我们还没谈到价钱呢
Oh, with this quality work,
如此高品质的工艺
I know we'll come to an understanding.
我们绝对能达成共识
I'd like to try some of your other whiskeys.
我想尝尝你其它的威士忌
Do you mind? Uh, help yourself.
可以吗 你自便
Oh, this is fantastic, yeah.
这个真不错
FBI. Call your men off now.
联调局 叫你的人住手
Call them off -- right now.
叫他们住手 马上
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Neal!
尼尔
Neal.
尼尔
FBI! On the ground!
联调局 趴在地上
FBI! Check it!
联调局 进去搜
I'm gonna check on Peter.
我去看看彼得
Dennis Flynn Jr.,
丹尼斯·弗林二世
you're under arrest for intent to distribute counterfeit items
我们以蓄意倒卖♥♥仿制品
and attempted murder.
和蓄意谋杀罪逮捕你
And whatever crimes you may have committed with this weapon.
以及你用这把枪犯下的其它罪行
You planted that gun.
那枪是你嫁祸给我的
I've never seen it before in my life.
我这辈子都没见过这把枪
Bet your dad said the same thing.
你♥爸♥以前也是这么说的吧
Hey. Did forensics come back?
证物报告出来了吗
Ballistics matched Flynn's gun to Ellen's murder weapon.
弹道轨迹与爱伦被害使用的武器吻合
So we got him.
我们抓住他了
We did.
没错
What aren't you telling me?
你还有什么瞒着我的吗
Somebody else got him, too.
别人也抓住他了
Flynn was being escorted to a transport car
弗林在被押送去监狱的车上
when he was stabbed to death by a prisoner with a shiv.
被同车的一个犯人用刀捅死了
Someone wanted him dead awfully fast.
有人想要他马上送命
Very few people knew he was there.
没几个人知道他在那里
We need to find out who had access to Flynn's release documents.
我们要找出谁能接触到弗林的押送文件
I'm on it. It's not a long list.
我就去查 名单不会很长
But the bad news is, we lost Flynn and whatever he knows.
坏消息是 弗林和他知道的情报都没了
Well, he must have been working with someone,
他肯定是跟人合作
looking for Ellen's evidence box.
搜寻爱伦的证物盒
Someone who knew that Flynn's only angle in prison
此人知道弗林一旦入狱
would be to turn on them, so Flynn had to die and fast.
会揭发他们 所以要尽快解决他
Now, the good news is,
现在 好消息是
we forced someone to play their hand.
我们已经逼此人出手了
And like Diana said, it's not a long list.
正如戴安所说 名单不会很长
But whoever it is has an incredible reach.
但不管那人是谁 绝对影响力惊人
Neal, if they can get to Flynn like this...
尼尔 既然他们能这样解决弗林
James is right.
詹姆斯说的没错
He isn't safe here.
他在这儿不安全
I can't send him away.
我不能把他送走
Only for a little while, until we know more.
就一阵子 等我们查清楚就好
He'll be back.
他会回来的
You don't know that.
你又不知道
Talk to him.
和他谈谈
Goodbye, Neal.
再见 尼尔
Until we meet again.
下次见
Seeing her again.
又见到她了
Thank you for sharing this with me.
谢谢你让我看这段视频
Ellen said that whatever's in that pendant
爱伦说那个吊坠里的东西
is the key to finding the evidence box.
就是找到证物盒的钥匙
And hopefully to clearing my name.
有希望帮我正名
So, how do we do it?
那我们该怎么做
Well, I'm listed as her next of kin,
我被列为她的近亲
so now that the Flynn case is wrapped up,
所以现在弗林的案子结了
it'll be sent to me.
东西会给我
Great. Once we have the key --
很好 一旦我们拿到了钥匙
Once I have the key.
一旦我拿到了钥匙
I don't understand. I-I thought you believed me.
我不懂 我以为你相信我了
I do. It's not about that.
我相信你 但这与相信无关
You need to leave New York. No.
你得离开纽约 不
It's not safe for you here.
你在这儿不安全
No, I've left you too many times.
不 我离开过你太多次了
They got to Ellen. They got to Flynn.
他们害死了爱伦 还干掉了弗林
They almost got to you.
他们也差点害死你
Mozzie has a safe house outside the city.
蚊子的安全屋就在市外
It's completely off the radar.
没人能找到
You can stay there.
你在那里很安全
All right.
好吧
I want you to be a part of my life.
我希望你参与我的生活
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right, uh...
好吧
Look, once Peter and I figure this out,
一旦我和彼得查清楚
we can take them down together.
我们可以一起拿下他们
He's waiting outside to give you a ride, so...
他在外面等着送你去安全屋
I thought I'd never see you again.
我曾以为再也见不到你了
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Bye, dad.
再见 爸
See you soon, buddy. Okay.
待会儿见 小伙子 好的
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表