剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
what year Rodin finished "Gates of Hell".
罗丹是哪一年完成《地狱之门》的
1917.
1917年
Trick question! He never finished that piece.
陷阱问题 其实他根本没有完成
Trick answer-- he died in 1917,
陷阱回答 他死于1917年
which means he was as done as he would ever be.
也就是说他可以完成的都完成了
What if we were both docents?
不如我们一起扮讲解员吧
The museum doesn't want Neal Caffrey, infamous art thief,
博物馆才不要尼尔·卡夫瑞 声名狼藉的雅贼
dressed as one of their employees.
扮成他们的员工呢
And suddenly I find myself rooting for our mystery thief.
我突然想支持我们的神秘小偷了
What do you think--
这个怎么样
Fake baby and a stroller full of tools?
假冒婴儿和装满工具的婴儿车
She's wearing sandals.
她穿着拖鞋呢
It's not ideal footwear for a robbery.
拖鞋可不是抢劫的理想装备
Too slappy?
太滑了吗
What do you think of this familiar piece?
这个熟悉的作品如何
Whoever painted it has raw talent.
作者必是天纵英才
The security here is top-notch.
这里的安保措施一流
Boiler-plate screws hold each painting frame to the wall.
每幅画都由钢制螺丝钉入墙内
Even with the alarms off,
即使警报器不响
you wouldn't have time to remove it,
也没有时间卸下来
and cutting it out drastically reduces the value.
把画裁下来 价值又会大打折扣
All right.
好吧
So how would you steal something?
所以你会怎么偷呢
I'd spill my drink on it.
我会把饮料撒上面
Museum staff would be forced to move it
博物馆工作人员不得不取下画作
to the restoration room.
送去修复室
Much less security back there.
那里的保安就少多了
Fewer eyes, and if I timed it right,
不但少人盯 而且如果时间掐准了
they'd have already fixed it up good as new.
正好他们把画修复得完好如初
You'd still need to get it out.
但你还是得把画偷出来
I'd time the guards and wait for an opening.
我会算好保安的换班时间 等待良机
All right, so we're looking for a guy carrying a big gulp
所以我们要找一个在喝东西
and checking his watch.
还不停看表的人
He'd have to be discreet.
这个人必须非常谨慎
Good guards are trained to look for watch checkers.
训练有素的保安会留意看表的人
Once I got the painting out of the back,
只要我把画从后面拿走
it's a matter of hiding it in something innocuous.
剩下的就是怎样悄无声息地把它藏起来
I might carry it in a souvenir bag, or...
我可能装在纪念品包里
Am I boring you?
我让你很无聊吗
That woman over there --
那边那女人
It could be a really good song...
要不就是音乐太动听了
or she's timing the guards.
要不就是她在给保安计时
Good eye, Peter.
好眼力 彼得
I don't see any drinks on her or tools of any kind.
没看见她带饮料或者作案工具
What if she doesn't need them?
如果她不需要呢
The Chagall Exhibit starts next week.
夏卡尔画展下周开始
The pieces are already here -- back in the storeroom,
画已经在那儿了 在修复室
where there's fewer security measures.
那儿保安更少
That's what I'd target.
要是我就会选那儿
All right, I'm gonna look over security footage
我去调看安保录像
and see where she's been.
看她都去过哪里
You can go join Diana.
你去找戴安
Oh. You think she needs my help?
你觉得她需要我帮忙吗
No, I just don't like you
不 我只是不想让你
walking around here without a chaperone.
无人看管四处乱跑
Wow, that is beautiful.
太美了
Can you give me a lengthy, detailed history of this piece?
能给我讲讲这幅画漫长而详细的历史吗
Well, this particular artist
这位艺术家
wanted an excuse to stare at naked women all day.
想找个借口每天盯着裸女看
Now you're not even trying.
你都直接放弃了
I don't need to try. I won.
不需要 我已经赢了
Any suspects yet?
发现嫌犯了吗
Nine o'clock.
九点钟方向
Cute.
挺漂亮
Damn, she made me.
糟了 她发现我了
What, she knows you're FBI?
怎么 她知道你是联调局的吗
Nope.
不知道
Then what are you...
那你怎么...
Absolutely stunning.
真令人惊叹
It is...stunning... and challenging.
的确...令人惊叹 有挑战性
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢这主意
It's an intriguing piece.
这作品耐人寻味
Her collapsing form,
她崩塌的形态
the shadow dragging her down as she slowly fades away --
在她逐渐消失时 影子向下拖着她...
It invokes a heartbreaking sense of melancholy.
带给人一种令人心碎的忧伤
I disagree.
我不同意
I find it bold, yet still sensual.
我觉得这画很大胆 充满感观刺♥激♥
I'm Abigail.
我是艾比盖尔
Diana.
戴安
Do you come here often?
你常来吗
To the museum, I mean.
我是说博物馆
I don't.
不常来
But I think I need to start.
不过我想以后得常来了
Do we have eyes on our suspect?
盯上嫌疑人了吗
Yes, we do. And she has eyes on Diana.
盯上了 而她盯上了戴安
Is she getting Diana's phone number?
她在记戴安的手♥机♥号♥吗
Who would stop in the middle of a museum robbery
什么人会中途叫停盗窃博物馆
to get a date?
去定约会啊
Don't say it.
不许说
Don't bother.
省省吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
You can stop working the docent. You're not her type.
别在讲解员身上下功夫了 你不是她的菜
I think you got the wrong idea.
你想错了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I thought I was talking to Neal Caffrey.
我以为我在和尼尔·卡夫瑞说话
And if you were?
如果是呢
I'd tell him I'm a fan...
我会告诉他 我是他的粉丝
and that it's sad to see him in an anklet.
看他束于脚链 我很难过
Look, I got caught, served my time,
我被逮到了 服了刑
but it's still nice to visit a museum,
但是能参观博物馆
reminisce about the old days.
回味旧时光还是蛮好的
You got out of the game.
你退隐江湖了
What a loss.
真可惜
All I can do is live vicariously through others.
我只想我的精神能传承下去
I'll see what I can do.
看看我能不能行
Keep an eye on her. Let's see where she goes.
盯着她 看她去哪儿
Copy that.
收到
Flirting, giving kids a tour.
跟人调情 带小孩参观
We sure this is our thief?
你确定这是嫌犯吗
Where's she headed?
她要去哪儿
Let me see.
我看看
Why, you think she's on to us?
怎么 你觉得她发现我们了吗
I'm not sure what she's thinking.
我不确定她在想什么
The kid touched the art.
那孩子触碰了展品
Where's Abigail?
艾比盖尔哪去了
She's leaving the building.
她正离开博物馆
This is Abigail Kincaid.
这是艾比盖尔·金凯德
She's a personal shopper
纽约富人们的
for the wealthiest of New York's wealthy.
私人采购师
We think she's moved
我们认为她
from personal shopping to personal thieving.
由私人采购师转向了私人小偷
It's smart angle.
颇有想法
She doesn't need a fence because she already knows the buyers.
她不需要中间人 因为她已经认识买♥♥家
Sounds like you got a crush.
看来你动心了
She's been linked to a couple of art heists in the past,
她和之前几桩抢劫案有关联
but nothing ever sticks.
但没有铁证
We think she usually works alone,
我们认为她通常独自作案
But today she had an accomplice.
但今天她找了帮手
Looks like a hardened criminal to me.
我看是个惯犯
she paid him $20
她付了他二十块
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表