剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I admit nothing... unless it's working.
我可不承认 除非成功了
I don't know whether to be mad or impressed
我不知道该生气还是该钦佩
that my own dad conned me.
我居然被自己的亲生父亲骗了
Well, at least you learned where you inherited
至少你知道你这个技能
that particular skill from.
是打哪儿继承来的了
I keep thinking I should have known it was him.
我一直在想 我早该料到是他
That even after all these years,
就算这么多年过去了
a man should know his own father when he's right in front of him.
亲生父亲站在面前时 也该能认出来
And here he is,
他就在这里
yet you seem hesitant to seize that opportunity.
而你却犹豫着是否该抓住这个机会
To do what, Moz?
抓住机会干什么 蚊子
Go out in the backyard and throw a baseball?
到后院扔棒球吗
He doesn't get to come back here and make up for lost time.
他回来又不是为了弥补失去的时光
This is ready.
没问题了
Okay.
好吧
So, we just add the coloring to our faux Shackleton, and--
只要在假冒的沙克尔顿威士忌里加些着色剂
We're not gonna add the coloring.
不要加着色剂
Then it will obviously be a fake.
那也假得太明显了
Which is part of your plan.
却是你计划的一部分
Did you tell me that already?
你是不是告诉过我了
On the seventh tasting.
第七次试酒时说过了
Look, Flynn is looking for a counterfeiter, right?
弗林在找人帮他伪造假酒
So we have to prove to him
我们要证明给他看
that we can make something that's close to the real thing.
我们能以假乱真
Without making it appear
不能让他以为
that you just used the real thing.
喝的是真品
Ah, so, once you convince him of your skill,
等你高超的技巧折服他之后
then what's the plan?
再怎么办
Peter wants to take Flynn down for counterfeiting.
彼得要以伪造罪逮捕弗林
For counterfeiting, Moz.
伪造罪 蚊子
Ellen deserves more than her killer getting a slap on the wrist.
杀死爱伦的凶手决不能只受到这么轻微的惩罚
So one way or another...
无论如何
I'm gonna make sure he goes down for murder.
我要他以谋杀罪入狱
Neal Caffrey hung over-- didn't think it was possible.
尼尔·卡夫瑞宿醉了 还以为这是不可能的呢
Taste testing is a necessary part of counterfeiting whiskey.
试酒是伪造威士忌的必经过程
Seriously?
要不要这样
You sacrificed for the greater good.
你牺牲小我 成就大我
Here's your reward.
这是你的奖励
What is that? Pickle juice.
什么东西 腌菜汁
I'm not drinking that. Well, you should.
我才不喝 喝了吧
It's an old Burke family hangover cure.
这可是博尔克家传统醒酒剂
It was either that or raw eggs and butter.
不喝这个就吃生鸡蛋黄油
Now you're making stuff up.
你在乱扯吧
Is your batch ready?
你的假酒弄好了吗
It is. I tested it this morning.
好了 今早试过了
Ah, hair of the dog-- also a good cure.
以毒攻毒啊 也是解酒的好办法
I don't know about the cure part.
我对解酒没什么研究
How'd your end go?
你那边怎么样
This afternoon, Flynn will be at a micro-distillery tasting
今天下午 弗林会去一个小型酿酒厂试酒会
for event planners and liquor distributors.
出席的都是活动策划人和酒类经销商
How'd you find out-- Organized Crime tip?
你怎么知道的 组织犯罪科给的情报
Organized wife tip.
组织爱妻科给的情报
She has access to the guest lists for these types of things.
她能拿到这些场合的宾客名单
She's not gonna be there, is she?
她不会去吧
Yeah, she will. She'll be fine.
她也会去 没事的
Flynn is a very successful businessman.
弗林是个成功的生意人
He wouldn't do anything at this event
他不会在这种场合做什么
to tarnish that reputation.
有损声誉的事
Can she get me a booth?
她能给我弄个摊位吗
Already did.
早就搞定了
So, drink your pickle juice. I need you on your "A" game.
快喝了腌菜汁 拿出最佳状态
That's it.
真乖
And then when we're done,
这事搞定之后
we'll, uh, need to finish our conversation with James.
我们还得去找詹姆斯谈谈
Would you mind handling that without me?
你一个人去行吗
Neal, he's your father. You have to talk to him.
尼尔 他是你♥爸♥爸 你总要跟他说话的
He's a man we need information from.
他只是提供情报的人
And I know you'll ask all the right questions.
我知道你能全问出来
Stop staring. You're hurting my head.
别看了 被你看得头都疼了
If that's what you really want.
你真想这样就随你
It is.
真想
All right, I will.
好吧 我去
Thanks.
谢了
You know, it's tough enough to read you
你不戴墨镜
even without the sunglasses.
就已经很难看穿了
Hmm, maybe I'll keep them.
那我别摘了
How you doing today? Thank you.
今天过得好吗 谢谢
Let me get set up here.
容我摆好杯子
Excellent.
太棒了
Excuse me.
失陪
Mr. Earnhart, glad you could make it.
恩哈特先生 很高兴你来了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know I never pass up an opportunity
我怎会能错过一个
to get paid to drink good whiskey.
收钱喝酒的机会呢
Well, I think you're in luck.
你真幸运
We have a lot of amazing micro-distillers here today.
今天来了很多小型酿酒厂
Enjoy. Thank you.
喝得开心 谢谢
You ready for a tasting?
准备好试酒了吗
Nice.
不错
It looks like the pickle juice worked.
看来腌菜汁很有用
Always does.
一向有用
The hangover's gone, but what about when Neal sees Flynn?
宿醉搞定了 但尼尔见到弗林会如何
Jones is there to step in Neal's way if he needs help.
琼斯已经准备好了有需要随时拦住尼尔
Plus,
再说
Elizabeth is armed with a very disapproving look.
伊丽莎白已经准备好了"姐很失望"的杀伤力表情
I've got eyes on Flynn.
我看到弗林了
Great.
很好
Once he's near Neal's booth, you guys are up.
一旦他靠近尼尔的摊位 你们就上
All right.
好的
Let's see how well you know your whiskey, shall we?
来看看你们有多了解威士忌吧
In one of these, I have poured Shackleton Whiskey,
两只杯子其中之一只装的是沙克尔顿威士忌
and in the other my own private micro-distillery.
另一只杯子里是我们厂酿的酒
Let's see if you can tell the difference.
看你们能不能辨别出来
You think you can replicate Shackleton?
你觉得你能复♥制♥出沙克尔顿威士忌吗
No, I did replicate it.
不是觉得 我就是能
You familiar with Shackleton, sir?
你很了解沙克尔顿威士忌吗 先生
I consult for Mackenzie Distillers.
我是麦肯齐酿酒厂的顾问
Ah, who made the Shackleton replica a couple years ago.
就是几年前复♥制♥出沙克尔顿威士忌的那家公♥司♥
It wasn't bad. No, it was perfection.
还不错 不 堪称完美
No, this is.
不 这个才是
But don't take my word for it. You tell me.
不过先别信我 试过再说
I'd like to try the other one.
我想试试另一杯
Be my guest.
请便
Mmm, elegant, light,
精致 清淡
with a taste of Orkney Islands peat.
还有股奥克尼群岛泥炭的味道
This is definitely the Shackleton.
这杯绝对是沙克尔顿威士忌
No.
不
No, this is the Shackleton.
不 这杯才是
It's the kind of whiskey a man would freeze to death for.
这杯才是为之冻死也甘愿的威士忌
Well, there's only one way to solve this.
要解决这个问题只有一个办法
Let's find out who's right.
看看谁对谁错吧
Now, we all know Shackleton is renowned
世人皆知沙克尔顿威士忌
for its light amber color, so...
以其淡琥珀的色泽而闻名
After you.
你先来
Elegant and light.
精致又清淡
Gentlemen, I work at a micro-distillery.
先生们 我在一家小型酿酒厂工作
You really think I can afford Shackleton?
你们不会真以为我买♥♥得起沙克尔顿威士忌吧
I'm impressed.
你真厉害
We'll be in touch. All right.
保持联络 好的
How did you distill it?
你怎么提取出这酒的
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表