剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Morning.
早
Hey. You're up.
你起床了
Can I get you some breakfast?
我给你做点早餐吧
Thanks. I should get over to the caf.
谢谢 但我得去咖啡店了
Can I see you tonight?
今晚能见你吗
I'd like that very much.
非常乐意
See you, Barry.
再见 巴瑞
Setting down roots.
落地生根
Spicy ones at that. I support this.
这个很难搞定 我支持
A hard beginning maketh a good ending.
有耕耘 才有大团圆结局
I'll have Hector keep an eye out for Collins,
我会让赫克托注意柯林斯
Just to be safe.
以防万一
To good endings.
敬大团圆结局
Yes. Good endings.
好 敬大团圆结局
The call came in at midnight.
电♥话♥是半夜打的
The bells rang four times.
钟响了四声
Let's assume it was 4:00 P.M. where Neal was.
假设尼尔那儿是下午四点
Vanuatu --
瓦努阿图
Waves, churches, no extradition -- it works.
海浪 教堂 无引渡法条 符合
Ah, it's no good.
不对
The only storm activity at 4:00 P.M.
下午四点在东十一时区
in UTC plus-11 occurred up near Vladivostok, Russia.
唯一有暴风雨的地区 临近俄♥罗♥斯♥海参崴
Yeah, Mozzie is afraid of bears. Let's try 4:00 A.M.
是啊 蚊子怕熊 试试凌晨四点
A little early for church.
对教堂来说有点早
No, not necessarily.
不一定
I served my tour near a Chamorro village in Guam.
我在关岛临近一个查莫罗村庄服役时
Local chapel had a 4:00 A.M. service
当地教堂上午四点
for the fishermen who went out before dawn
向凌晨出海的渔民提供服务
Puts him in UTC minus-1.
那就是西一时区
Cape Verde Islands.
佛得角群岛
No extradition.
无引渡法条
Isolated thunderstorms throughout the Atlantic,
大西洋整体出现短时雷阵雨
But, I mean, there must be dozens of tiny islands.
但是 那儿有几十个小岛
Diana, what about the bells?
戴安 那个钟怎么样
Well, analysis says they were Spanish brass,
分♥析♥报告说那是西班牙黄铜
But the islands in that area
但那块区域的岛屿
were colonized by Portugal, not Spain.
曾是葡萄牙殖民地 不是西班牙
Dead end.
进死胡同了
We need Spanish bells.
我们需要西班牙钟
Wait a second. I think I may have something.
等等 我好像有发现了
In 1798, a bell was dredged from the wreckage
1798年 从一艘西班牙船
of a Spanish ship named the Rrinidad.
特立尼达号♥的残骸中找到一口钟
It was hung in the church of St. Christopher
后来挂在海港城市圣玛丽亚的
in the port city of Santa Maria
圣克里斯多夫教堂里
on the northernmost coast of Cape Verde.
就在佛得角最北海岸
And you got to love the Internet,
你会爱死互联网的
Because I have a tourist video with the bells ringing.
因为我找到了带钟声的旅游视频
Diana? Already on it.
戴安 正在处理
Yes!
太棒了
You got to love the sound of Spanish brass!
爱死西班牙黄铜的声音了
We got him!
找到他了
What now? Go back to the office
现在干嘛 回办公室
and figure out a way to bring Neal home.
然后想办法把尼尔带回家
Elizabeth Burke? Yes.
伊丽莎白·博尔克吗 是的
Agent Collins.
柯林斯探员
My husband's actually at the office.
我丈夫现在在办公室
I know.
我知道
Well, then, what are you doing here? My job.
那你们来这里干嘛 工作
You can't just walk in like this.
你们不能就这样闯进来
Does Agent Hughes know about this? He will.
休斯探员知道么 他会知道
I'm calling my husband.
我要给我丈夫打电♥话♥
Sir, take a look at this.
长官 看这个
No need to bother your husband, Mrs. Burke.
不用麻烦你丈夫了 博尔克夫人
I found what I was looking for.
我找到了
Collins was in my house.
柯林斯去我家了
He had absolutely no right to be there.
他根本没权利那么做
He had every right.
他有权利
You were withholding information on Caffrey's whereabouts.
你对卡夫瑞的下落知情不报
I was speculating on my free time.
我是在业余时间自己瞎猜的
I saw the map. You circled Cape Verde.
我看见地图了 你圈了佛得角
Is he there?
他在那里吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think so.
我觉得是
Collins?
柯林斯呢
He was on the first flight to Cape Verde.
他坐头班机去佛得角了
Does he have jurisdiction? No.
他有执法权么 没有
Then how do you think he's gonna bring Neal back?
那你觉得他会怎么带尼尔回来
Caffrey's fate is out of your hands, Peter.
卡夫瑞的命运不由你决定 彼得
I don't accept that.
我不接受
Well, you better.
你最好接受
Pending review of the situation,
在我们重新考虑案情期间
I've been instructed to put you on leave.
上面下令要你暂时离职
Do yourself a favor.
就当为你自己好
Use this time to get some perspective.
利用这段时间考虑一下
Think about what's important.
想清楚到底什么最重要
If you decide it's Caffrey...
如果你觉得卡夫瑞最重要
I understand, but I can't protect you.
我理解 但我保护不了你
Do you understand?
你明白么
Completely.
完全明白
Senor Maine, Senor Soetoro!
缅因先生 赛托罗先生
I think I saw that man at the aeropuerto!
我好像在机场看见那个男人了
He fit the description?
跟我描述的一样吗
Solo Americano in a diplomatic line.
一个美国人在排队入境
Had very small luggage.
行李箱很小
Tiene su la foto?
有照片吗
Si Si Si I have one.
有有有 我照了
This sure looks like his file photo.
倒是跟他的档案照片像得很
How did he find us?
他怎么找到我们的
Peter said he was good.
彼得说他挺厉害
Good work, Hector. Thank you.
干得好 赫克托 谢谢
Keep eyes. Okay. I keep eyes.
继续留意 好 我会的
Thank you, Hector. Don't worry.
多谢 赫克托 没事
We have maybe 24 hours. What do you want to do?
我们大概只有24个小时 你想怎么办
What choice do I have? This island's burned.
能怎么办 这个岛呆不下去了
Collins is making his way to Santa Maria.
柯林斯往圣玛丽亚走了
We're on borrowed island time.
我们随时会被发现
Say goodbye to the last traces of James Maine.
彻底跟詹姆斯·缅因告别吧
Even though they're forgeries, this still hurts.
就算是赝品 还是会心疼啊
I really thought I was done running this time.
我还真以为这次不用再逃了呢
We should get to the airport.
我们得去机场了
Moz.
蚊子
Collins is only after me. You don't have to go.
柯林斯追的是我 你不用走
You run, I run. That's the deal.
你逃 我也逃 就这样
Then let's run.
那就逃吧
Pardona.
打扰下
Como puedo llegar a Santa Cristobal?
请问圣克里斯托巴尔怎么走
Ah, si, the church?
那个教堂吧
Si the church.
对 那个教堂
Muchas gracias.
非常感谢
Hola.
你好
Hey. Buenos dias, Senor.
您早 先生
Are you looking for a particular type of hat?
您想买♥♥什么款式的帽子吗
No.
不
Actually, I'm, I'm looking for a friend.
其实我 我在找一位朋友
Senor Maine.
缅因先生
Yes, Senor Maine. Yes.
对 缅因先生
Skinny brim, about 25 vueltas,
礼帽 25饰面
Classic ribbon.
经典色带
Senor Maine loves the classics.
缅因先生就喜欢经典
Do you know where I can find him?
你知道去哪儿找他吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表