剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
All bets were off once you showed him the tape.
我们的约定在你给他看录像时就失效了
I never showed him the tape!
我从未给他看过录像
The point is you said you weren't gonna meet with him.
问题是你说过你不会见他
No. No. I said I wouldn't show him the tape.
不不 我说的是不会给他看录像
I met with him
我去见他
because he's the only person who has any connection to Ellen.
是因为只有他是唯一跟爱伦有关联的人
He knew her. He knew my father.
他认识她 也认识我父亲
You should have told me.
你早该告诉我
I don't have to report to you every move I make.
我用不着向你汇报我的一举一动
Yes, you do. No! I get to have a private life.
你就要 不 我有自己的生活
Not about this... you don't.
在这事上 你没有
Well, that's the heart of our problem, isn't it?
这才是我们之间问题的核心 对不对
You don't trust me.
你不信任我
You still don't trust me.
你到现在还是不信任我
The door's open. Stay here.
门开着 待在这里
He's gone, Peter.
他走了 彼得
I'll call it in.
我叫人来
We'll find Sam.
我们会找到山姆的
This is exactly why Sam didn't want you running his name.
这正是山姆不想你查他名字的原因
They found him because of you.
他们找上了山姆 是因为你
They found Ellen because of you.
他们找到了爱伦 是因为你
Neal... I may be a ward of the state,
尼尔 我还受联邦政♥府♥监管
and I will do my job for the FBI.
我还继续为联调局工作
But as far as my personal life goes, we are done.
但以后我的个人生活 与你无关
We are done.
我们一刀两断
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表