剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
A hard guy to get hold of.
很难联♥系♥上
What was going on in my department was bigger than your dad.
我部门里发生的事要比你♥爸♥爸的事更严重
Sam was helping me get evidence on... the others.
山姆当时帮我拿到了 其他方面的证据
Others?
其他方面
When your dad confessed, you, your mom, and I
你父亲认罪的时候 你 你妈还有我
were thrown into WITSEC,
直接被纳入到证人保护计划里
And there was no time to look for answers.
根本没有时间寻找答案
Work with Sam. Maybe you'll find what I wanted to,
跟山姆合作 也许会找到我想要的答案
That he wasn't a bad guy.
他不是个坏人
I just want to know the truth.
我只想查到真♥相♥
You want to help me finish planting?
你能帮我把花种完吗
I would love to, but I got to get back to work.
我很愿意 但是我得回去工作了
I, on the other hand, am known for my work with Yamadori bonsai.
但是我呢 就以种植山鸟盆栽而闻名
That's true.
没错
Oh, forget-me-nots-- a fitting au revoir.
勿忘草 绝好的告别礼物
Look after her, okay? I will.
照顾好她 好吗 我会的
I'll see you soon.
待会见
You're a dear. Thank you again.
乖孩子 再次谢谢你
Let me get you some gloves.
我去给你拿副手套
Oh, sure.
好的
Our delicate hands are roughly the same size.
咱俩精巧的手差不多大
We're at the southeast corner by the monument.
我们在纪念碑的东南角
Neal?
尼尔吗
Yep.
没错
He scorched a lot of earth when he left for his island adventure.
他的小岛冒险 伤了很多人的心
A little smoke damage here, but I wasn't totally unprepared.
确实有点小伤心 但也不是毫无准备
You knew he was gonna run?
你早就知道他会逃走
Something I've learned--
我有经验
things get stolen, and people go away.
东西被偷了 人就会逃走
Most of the time, you don't get them back.
大多数情况下 你还追不回来
Detail, attention!
各组 注意
Pull and hold.
武器准备
Wonder if he got a permit for that.
真想知道他得到批准没
Make ready! Aim!
准备 瞄准
Sophie's leaving before it's over. Fire!
索菲竟然在结束前就离开了 开枪
Not quite the grieving widow.
可不太像悲伤的寡妇
Make ready!
准备
Aim! Fire!
瞄准 开枪
Make ready!
准备
Aim!
瞄准
Fire!
开枪
Make ready!
准备
Aim! Fire!
瞄准 开枪
Fire!
开枪
Fire!
开枪
Fire!
开枪
I think you just saved my life.
你刚才救了我一命
You could be right. You okay?
好像是 你没事吧
Sophie, over here! Wait up, Sophie!
索菲 这边 等等 索菲
I have to go. I have to go.
我得走了 我得走了
Hey! Wait a second!
等一下
This way, ma'am. Come on. Sophie, excuse me!
这边走 夫人 索菲 等等
Stay back!
退后
Hey, you all right? What happened?
你没事吧 怎么了
Somebody tried to grab Sophie.
有人想绑♥架♥索菲
Looks like your insurance-fraud case
看来你的骗保案
just turned attempted kidnapping.
刚变成了绑♥架♥未遂
Well, you can add theft to that list.
你还得算上盗窃
She stole my hat.
她偷了我的帽子
Something didn't seem alright
事态有点不妙
so we get out of the car.
我们就下了车
I saw Neal start to run, got there as fast as I could,
我看见尼尔跑了起来 就尽快赶过去了
But the guy was gone.
但还是被那人跑掉了
It was a faded blue, grayish van,
是辆褪色蓝 浅灰色的小货车
no plates.
没有车牌
That's all I saw.
我就看到这些
Reporters captured a few photos of Caffrey's hat,
记者拍到了几张卡夫瑞帽子的照片
but nothing we can use.
但都没什么用
It all happened too fast. Thanks, Peter.
一切发生得太快了 谢了 彼特
Yep.
好吧
You'll be back.
你会回来的
Shouting down at us like Alexander the Great.
如亚历山大大帝般君临天下
I see myself more as a Caesar.
我觉得自己更像凯撒大帝
You say Roman. I say Greek.
汝之罗马 吾之希腊
Burke, what are you doing here?
博尔克 你在这儿干嘛
Just gave Diana my statement.
戴安找我做笔录
The Covington widow.
卡温顿寡妇案
Kidnappings are usually personal.
绑♥架♥一般都是因为私仇
Okay, all right. We should send somebody...
好了 行了 我们应该派个...
Caffrey, give us a minute, please.
卡夫瑞 我们单独谈一下
...out there who knows every--
...熟知案情的人去那儿
Peter, justice is still reviewing your case.
彼特 司法部还在审核你的案子
Covington is an active investigation.
卡温顿是个正在处理的案子
You need to back off.
你不能碰
I was lead on that investigation for a year. I know.
这案子我查了一年了 我知道
I could consult outside my hours at the evidence warehouse.
我可以做顾问 在证物仓库以外的时间
No investigating, no field work.
不调查 不出外勤
Tap me like a geyser.
就当我是偶尔冒头的间歇泉
I'll make a call as long as you keep it to that.
如果这样那我会打电♥话♥问问
You said you were gonna make a call.
你说你会打电♥话♥的
You want me to do it right now?
你想让我现在就打吗
I'd appreciate that.
感激不尽
Why were you leaving the memorial?
你为什么要离开追悼会
I was overwhelmed.
我已经不堪重负了
My driver had the car waiting around the corner.
我的司机在街角的车里等我
Who runs after nearly being kidnapped?
谁会在差点被绑♥架♥后马上逃走
Someone who feels like they're being chased.
某些觉得自己被追踪了的人
Figures you'd side with the fleeing suspect.
你从逃犯的角度来想的吧
You know, the thing about fleeing suspects is,
其实说到逃犯
they can't say goodbye... to anyone.
他们没机会道别 对任何人都没机会
Well, that's on the "Lam 101".
《潜逃入门教程》中写着呢
You know why I had to run.
你知道我为什么得逃跑
I do.
我知道
And just so you know,
但也提醒你一句
The world did not stop spinning without you.
地球没了你照样转
Miss Covington, I know it's been a rough day,
卡温顿小姐 我知道你今天遭遇不幸
but we do want to help you.
但我们是想帮助你
Do you?
是吗
When the FBI investigated my husband,
当联调局来调查我丈夫的时候
my life was turned inside out.
我的生活就被翻得底朝天了
After he died, that wretched insurance investigator
他去世后 那个卑鄙的保险调查员
all but accused me of murder.
还一直在指控我谋杀亲夫
Think she's talking about you?
你觉得她在说你吗
I've heard worse.
我听过更糟的
We're all just trying to do our jobs here.
我们不过各尽其职罢了
You'll have to excuse me,
很抱歉我要失陪了
but I've had my fill of law-enforcement types.
我还有一堆法律文件要填
Hey, don't you need to get back to evidence?
你不用回证物仓库吗
Convinced the brass to let me consult on all things Covington.
厚着脸皮要到了做卡温顿案顾问的机会
They made you a consultant?
他们让你当顾问了
Do you have a radius? I have a badge.
你也有活动半径吗 我有警徽
One last question --
最后一个问题
What is the nature of your relationship with Will Mailer?
你和威尔·迈勒的关系是什么性质的
You do not get to ask me about my personal life.
你无权过问我的私生活
Ooh, touchy subject. Can I see that?
戳到痛处了 能看下吗
Any more questions, you can contact my lawyer.
还有什么问题 请联♥系♥我的律师
And call off your tail. I'm sick of being followed.
还有把你的盯梢叫走 我讨厌被跟踪
We don't have surveillance on her.
我们没派人监视她
Neither does Sterling-Bosch.
斯博保险也没有
That guy we saw lurking around the memorial --
那个在追悼会鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表