剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
but I caught the trigger thumb this time.
但我这次可是抓他个正着
Ended up badging Zimmer.
最后我找到齐默
He was so fascinated with the real key,
他对真钥匙非常喜欢
he made a mold of it.
还为它做了个模型
I had him make me a copy.
我让他给我复♥制♥了一份
You think Neal told Mozzie to make the swap?
你觉得是尼尔让蚊子掉包的么
Yes. I'm sure Caffrey knows about it.
对 我确定卡夫瑞知道这事
I heard Peter was up. He is.
我听说彼得醒了 是的
Listen, about yesterday --
听着 关于昨天...
You don't need to apologize.
你没必要道歉
I wasn't. I meant every word of it.
我没想道歉 我每个字都是认真的
I understand.
我理解
Then you know what you have to do.
那你知道该怎么做了
Hey, you two.
你们俩来啦
Hey. We interrupting?
打扰到你们了吗
Just leaving.
我正要走呢
Thanks for stopping by. Absolutely.
谢谢你过来 必须的
You look good!
你看起来不错啊
Oh, yeah. The miracle of the jell-o diet.
是吗 都是吃流食的功劳
Neal comes bearing gifts.
尼尔带了礼物来
Oh. Here.
放这吧
Here you go.
给你
Set this here.
把它放这吧
"Beer of the month" club.
"本月啤酒"俱乐部
Yeah, I figured lifting a few pints
是啊 我觉得喝几杯
could be good rehabilitation for you.
会对你的康复有好处
Yeah. Thank you. Thank you.
是啊 谢谢你了
And what is this?
这又是什么
It's, um --
这是...
A sling? Yeah.
是个吊腕带么 是的
There's a fake arm in it. Mozzie's gift?
还附带个假肢啊 蚊子的杰作吧
Oh, he thought you could use a sling,
他觉得吊腕带你肯定用得着
and the arm's good for gaming tables in Atlantic city.
而假肢你在亚特兰大玩桌游时也用得到
It's very thoughtful.
想得真周到
So, Jones told me about the keymaster.
琼斯告诉我钥匙大♥师♥的事了
Turned out to be a dead end?
从他那儿查不出什么吗
Yeah, he didn't give us anything.
是啊 他什么信息也没给出来
But, you know, there's always another angle.
但你知道的 总会柳暗花明又一村嘛
Yeah.
是啊
You know, I-I want to get back to work as soon as possible,
我很想赶紧回到工作中
and I -- I still need a little more rest.
但我也需要再休息一阵
Of course.
当然
He just lied to me, right to my face.
他居然对我睁着眼睛说瞎话
He didn't even grace me with his slippery avoidance techniques.
他甚至都没有狡猾的回避谈话
He lied to my face.
直接就撒谎
Hey, Diana.
喂 戴安
City signed off on your building.
市政♥府♥给你的大楼签了字
Seems Edwards and Pratt have more pull
看起来爱德华和普拉特对规划办的影响
with the planner's office than we thought.
比我们想象的要大
Edwards should call his supplier soon.
爱德华应该很快会打给供货商了
Great.
很好
We'll have an agent by the phone to intercept the call.
我们会安排人拦截电♥话♥
Hey, when that happens,
到时候
can you route the call to the hospital?
你能不能把电♥话♥转到医院里呢
Oh. Got you.
没问题
I want the bronze rounds, 5-10 model.
我要的是青铜轮 5乘10的模型
Confirming, that's the H-beams?
再确认一下 是H型钢吗
That's what I said.
是的
Sorry, I'm new here.
抱歉 我是新来的
Well, you might be temporary, too.
你可能也做不长了
Tell Gary I need all this delivered first thing tomorrow.
告诉盖瑞我要的所有货明早必须到
Otherwise, it's on you.
否则拿你是问
Got it. Thanks for your business, Mr. Edwards.
明白了 感谢您的惠顾 爱德华先生
Have an unpleasant day.
祝您一天不愉快
I'm sorry. Did you say "unpleasant"?
等等 你是说"不愉快"吗
Permit approved by the city was for American standard I-beams.
市政♥府♥批准使用的是美国标准工型钢
But you ordered cheaper goods
你却未经规划办同意
without approval from the planner's office.
私自购买♥♥廉价原料
That's a violation of building codes.
这违反了建筑法规
It also gives us what we need to subpoena
也让我们拿到了法庭传票
all of your personal bank accounts and records.
来查你的私人银行账户和记录
We got Edwards.
抓住爱德华了
Excellent.
太棒了
I'll be heading home as soon as I'm discharged.
我一出院就回去
Keep me posted.
随时汇报
Of course.
当然
You shuffled a lot of money around, Mr. Edwards.
你的钱没少捞啊 爱德华先生
We compared your company accounts to your own.
我们对比了你公♥司♥的账户和你私人的账户
Found some discrepancies.
发现了一些差异
Probably an accounting mistake. No.
也许是财务失误 不是
By subbing in lower-grade materials,
靠买♥♥残次原料克扣成本
you saved almost $150 million.
你赚了将近一亿五千万美元
I filed the change reports.
我申请了更改报告
Our lab ran ink tests.
我们实验室进行了油墨测试
They were stamped less than a week ago.
它们戳上去还不足一周
You were never gonna report those savings to your investors.
你从来都没有把这些收入报账
Multiple counts of bank and wire fraud.
多重银行及电汇欺诈罪名
One to five on each count, and you're looking at 25 years.
每宗判一到五年 你就要在牢里呆二十五年
But there's a chance we can make a deal here.
但这里有个机会 你可以跟我们做笔交易
What kind of deal?
什么样的交易
I'm interested in Senator Pratt.
我对普拉特参议员很有兴趣
Provide us with evidence you gave him kickbacks,
向我们提供他从你那儿收回扣的证据
and the prosecutor will know how cooperative you are.
公诉人就知道你的合作态度是怎样的了
There's also the matter of attempted murder of a federal agent.
还有一项蓄意谋杀联邦探员的指控
You rigged Agent Burke's car to malfunction.
你在博尔克探员的刹车上动了手脚
If you had any proof, you would have led with that.
如果你有什么证据 拿出来就是
He's taking his chances on a lenient judge.
他在赌法官会宽大处理
No, he's hoping his loyalty gets back to Pratt.
不 他是希望对普拉特的忠心能有回报
He's betting on him to pull strings.
他在等普拉特出手
It's a dead end.
这样行不通的
I'm profoundly disappointed in Cole Edwards.
我对科尔·爱德华的行为深表失望
I'd had my suspicions.
我之前就对此持有疑问
I visited the FBI several days ago.
几天前我去了趟联调局
After my visit...
我此行之后...
Pratt cuts Edwards loose
普拉特摆脱爱德华之后
and then takes credit for the bureau's win.
再把局里的成绩加到自己头上
...Today's disheartening results.
今天的结果让人心痛
Public corruption is something I cannot tolerate.
我无法容忍♥公共腐♥败♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Honey.
亲爱的
Well, look at this.
看这个
Well, this can't be good.
这不太妙啊
Senator Pratt!
普拉特参议员
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Edward said you are back
爱德华说你回来了
and you threw him under the bus.
而你却公开批评他
My stance on public corruption -- is a joke,
"我无法容忍♥公共腐♥败♥" 这就是个笑话
especially when you're at the heart of it.
尤其你还是其中的关键人物
That's a serious accusation.
这可是个严重的指控
I'm aware of your situation, Mr. Caffrey,
我很清楚你的底细 卡夫瑞先生
your background, your father.
你的背景 你的父亲
What about my father?
我父亲怎么了
Keep it together, Neal.
控制住 尼尔
You accuse me of corruption when, in fact,
你指控我贪污 而事实上
it was James Bennett who was the real stain on metro P.D. --
这正是詹姆斯·贝内特给市警局抹的污点
A criminal posing as a cop.
一个伪装成警♥察♥的罪犯
I'm sure you, of all people, can appreciate the irony.
我相信你深谙此道
Oh, I will.
我会的
Soon.
很快
You destroyed my family 30 years ago.
三十年前你毁了我的家
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表