剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I don't have a warrant.
我没搜查令
I'm trespassing. Exigent circumstances.
我入侵了民宅 这是紧急情况
I love how you two think
我爱死你们俩个
that law was designed as a loophole.
死钻法律漏洞了
Besides, I can only log what's in plain view.
然而 我只能对视线所及之处做记录
Okay. Stop.
好 住手
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh! Plain view. Stop.
视线所及之处 住手
Plain view. Stop it!
视线所及之处 住手
Did you see a manila envelope?
你看到了马尼拉纸质信封没
Ah, come on.
别这样啊
Yes.
好了
I got it.
我找到了
Fantastic.
太好了
Thank you.
多谢了
The hell?
怎么回事
Where'd you go?
你们去哪了
Where did you g...
去哪
That's not good.
坏事了
You do know how invaluable I am to you, right?
你知道我对你来说有多宝贵了 是吧
Jones.
琼斯
Peter, it's not good. They're right outside the door.
彼得 坏事了 他们就在门外
I know a good wine-delivery service.
我知道一家很好的红酒送货公♥司♥
You're right. That's not good.
你说得对 坏事了
Hey! Come up here.
快过来
...Have a few very good bottles. Shh! Quiet!
有些好酒 嘘 小声点
Oh, some things never change.
有些事是不会变的
Any preference?
你喜欢哪种
We need to get out of here.
我们得出去
There. Surprise me.
来这里 来点惊喜吧
So, what's your issue with the Rai stone?
你对雅浦岛石币有什么不满
Someday, I'm gonna strangle you.
总有一天 我会勒死你的
You go to Greece
你去了希腊
and proceed to steal the historical relics
然后开始盗窃历史遗迹
until you're caught, right?
直到被捕 是吗
Right.
是的
Why?
为什么
Well, I bought a medieval villa in Sardinia...
我在撒丁岛买♥♥了幢中世纪的别♥墅♥
...before we found the sub.
在我们找到潜艇之前
Congratulations. But I don't get the connection.
恭喜你了 不过我没看出两者的关联
I was suffering the absurd illusion that
我当时有个疯狂的幻想
I'd be moving in with the most incredible art in the world.
幻想能和世界上最好的艺术品一起搬进去
And without the sub, I couldn't decorate.
而没了潜艇 我就无法装♥修♥了
I got you.
懂了
And why go to Pottery Barn
有六千年历史的
when you can accent with 6,000-year-old stolen amphora?
双耳长颈瓶 又何必去家居专卖♥♥店呢
Exactly.
没错
To a long overdue reunion.
敬这场迟来的相聚
So, that night, I set up at the weigh station near the docks.
那天晚上我守在码头旁的秤车站
I figured I could drop onto Adler's truck as it passed.
打算在阿德勒的货车经过时跳上去
And ride until they stopped, then commandeer the vehicle.
然后等他们一停 就把车抢下来
Instead, you watched the warehouse explode.
结果你却目睹了仓库爆♥炸♥
I assumed, if you meant to steal it, you'd let me know.
我还以为 你如果想偷 一定会告诉我
Well, in all fairness, you did just say
说实在的 你就明白说
that you planned to steal it without us, right?
打算独自偷走宝藏了吗
Right. But I wouldn't have cut you out.
好吧 但我不会把你排除在外
Really? Equal thirds?
真的吗 三人平分
Well, maybe not equal.
可能不是平分
I have missed you, Neal.
我真想你 尼尔
Me, too.
我也是
And in all honesty, that treasure you wanted so badly
不过说实话 你渴望的那些宝藏
has been a lot more trouble than it's worth.
所带来的麻烦远超过它的价值
Oh, you and King Midas -- whiners.
跟迈达斯王一样 牢骚满腹
And I need more wine, please, if you can.
再给我加点酒吧 有劳了
Thanks.
多谢
You know, I could take that trouble off your hands if you'd like.
你要是嫌麻烦 我可以接手
Oh! That's gonna stain.
要洗不掉了
Can I just run to your bathroom really quick?
能借用一下你的洗手间吗
Go ahead. It's upstairs.
去吧 在楼上
All right. I'll be right back.
好 马上回来
Please tell me there is a good reason
请给我一个合理的解释
the two of you are trapped in Alex's bathroom.
为什么你俩会被困在艾莱士的洗手间
We're not trapped. We're, uh, biding our time.
不是被困 是在...等候良机
It's a long story, but we got Alex's envelope.
说来话长 但我们拿到了信封
Is it an assignment?
是那个任务吗
Oh, those are from the Greek exhibit at the Hellerman.
这些是赫尔曼美术馆的希腊展品
Yeah, it's the Amorgos expedition.
没错 阿莫戈斯远征队
This could be quite the haul.
确实是比大买♥♥卖♥♥
Well, we still don't know who Alex is working for.
可我们还是不知道雇主是谁
Nice. Not yet.
厉害 等着瞧
Are you gonna run his DNA? Yeah.
你打算查他的DNA 没错
Remind me never to lick anything ever again.
提醒我以后千万别舔东西
Wherever you found this, you put it back.
从哪儿拿的 放回哪里
All right, when I give you the opportunity, go.
好了 我一给机会 你们就撤
I mean, how -- you know what?
这是...算了
You remember the view
你还记得
from the table mountain lodge in Cape Town?
在开普敦的桌山小屋外的风景吗
Yeah. We were running a two-handed con
当然 那时我们正联手算计
on a South African jeweler.
那个南非珠宝商
Hmm, yeah.
是啊
Back then, we could just be ourselves
那个时候 我们多么随心所欲
and not have to shake on it.
不用做任何妥协
Who's to say we can't be right now?
谁说现在不行呢
Well, wait, you didn't -- you didn't clean your sleeve.
等等 你没...你没清理袖口
You were searching my bedroom.
你搜了我的卧室
Would it help if I told you I didn't have a choice?
如果我说我是逼不得已的呢
Uh, you know what?
你知道吗
For a man who's capable of so many surprises,
你曾经那么惊喜不断
you're becoming painfully predictable.
现在却越来越难出人意料了
Alex, when we first came up here, I --
艾莱士 刚上来的时候 我...
You know what? Just go.
别说了 你走吧
All right.
好吧
Well, you successfully blew my cover.
你彻底把我的伪装给毁了
You care to explain?
麻烦解释一下
Mozzie showed up. I followed him.
蚊子突然冒出来 我只能跟去
I was looking for Sam.
我是在找山姆
Why are you both together looking for Sam?
为什么你们俩要一起找山姆
It was a big misunderstanding.
这是个大误会
Listen, I appreciate your concern, okay?
多谢你们的关心 行了吧
But just stay out of it.
但求你们别再掺合了
Look, the bottom line is we both don't understand
最重要的是我们都想不通
why you would choose Sam instead of me.
你为什么宁选山姆不选我
That's not the bottom line.
那不是最重要的
But it still seems like a risk
但让他在我们之前看录像
to show him the betamax before we've seen it.
确实太冒险了
You went behind my back to the Feds?
你竟然背着我去投奔联调局
I know. Desperate times, Neal.
我知道 但迫不得已啊 尼尔
What do you know about Sam?
你对山姆了解多少
I know he's the only one with answers.
我知道他是唯一知道答案的人
He says he has the answers, but Peter, who killed Ellen?
他说他知道 但... 彼得 谁杀了爱伦
Was my father corrupt, or was he set up?
我父亲是真的腐♥败♥ 还是被诬陷了
No? Nothing. How about you?
不知道吧 那你呢
I'll see you guys later.
回见吧
I don't think he's happy with us.
看来他和咱俩闹别扭了
We got a hit from Interpol on Hunter's employer.
我们从国际刑♥警♥数据库找到了亨特的雇主
This is Rasmus Spiteri,
此人叫拉斯姆斯·斯皮特里
Greece's new general secretary for culture and tourism.
希腊的新任文化旅游秘♥书♥长♥
According to states, Spiteri's been petitioning
据说 斯皮特里花费数月
for the legal return of plundered antiquities for months.
寻求官方渠道追讨被掠夺的文物
He hasn't gotten any traction.
但毫无进展
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表