剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
to count to 20 and touch the art.
数二十下然后摸那件作品
She sees Neal Caffrey, art thief,
她看到了尼尔·卡夫瑞 雅贼
wonders if her heist has gotten a little crowded.
觉得这次抢劫的人有点太多了
And she calls an audible.
于是触发了警报
She's going to assume
这样她会猜到
either you found the black box and disarmed it
找到并拆除黑匣子的如果不是你
or the authorities did.
那就是警方
Either way, she'll need another way in.
不论如何 她会另寻他法的
Well, it looks like I'm itch.
看来我就是"他法"
She's already sent me a couple of text messages.
她已经给我发了好几条短♥信♥
Diana, I want you to set up a date with her.
戴安 你安排下跟她约会
I'll give Abigail a call now.
我现在就给艾比盖尔打电♥话♥
Where you going?
你要去哪
We should listen... so we learn more about her.
我们得听着 这样才能更了解她
She's nervous.
她很紧张
She plays with her hair when she's nervous.
她一紧张就玩头发
I hadn't noticed.
我以前没注意
That's because she's rarely nervous.
因为她很少紧张
All right, let's give her some space.
得了 给人家点空间
Everybody, take five.
所有人 休息五分钟
Neal, stick around.
尼尔 留下
You got your bad-news face on.
你的坏消息表情启动了
I spoke with the marshals earlier.
我早些时候和法警聊过了
They're willing to cooperate on a very limited basis.
他们只愿意在非常有限的基础上合作
Look, it's a start.
也算开了头
Well, go above their head, Peter.
越过他们吧 彼得
Submit an FD-125 to the unit chief.
直接向局长递交125号♥联邦文件
Someone already did their homework,
你还真做足了功课
and I already tried that.
但我已经试过了
We can't lose him.
我们不能跟丢他
I know. Give me time.
我知道 给我点时间
I don't have time!
我没时间了
I knew it. I brought you in too early.
我就知道 应该让你再休息几天
You're right.
你说得对
I'll get myself under control.
我会控制好情绪的
Come on, Art, help me out here.
别这样 阿尔特 帮我个忙
All right, all right, all right.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Yeah, let me know if anything changes.
行 有新消息告诉我
Another dead end with the marshals?
法警这边又遇着死胡同了
Yeah, the deadest so far.
是的 还是目前最死的
This case is on complete lockdown.
这案子完全封锁了
No one's willing to stick their necks out.
没人愿意冒险
Well, you tried. That's what's important.
你尽力了 这才是最重要的
I'm not so sure.
我拿不准
You should see the look in his eyes, El.
你没看到他的眼神 小伊
I'm not looking to close this case.
我并不是想了结这个案子
I just want to find a way to contact this Sam guy.
我只是想找法子联♥系♥到那个山姆
Neal's in a unique position. He could reach out to him.
尼尔情况特殊 他能接触到这个人
He may be the only person that Sam could trust.
他可能是山姆唯一能相信的人了
You'll figure it out. You always do.
会有办法的 你总是有办法
The crime-scene report is in a database on the 22nd floor.
犯罪现场报告放在二十二楼的数据库
Now, somewhere in that file,
那份文件里
there has to be a way to reach Sam.
肯定有找到山姆的办法
Hopefully it can tell us who killed Ellen and why.
有希望能找出杀爱伦的凶手和动机
The security is good.
安保措施很强
I'm already looking for the blueprints for that building.
我已经在找这幢楼的设计图纸了
I can't go in there with my anklet on.
我不能带着脚链进去
I shouldn't even be this close.
我甚至不应该靠近这里
But the suit's taken it off many times before.
但猫咪探员为你取下过好多次了
No, not this time.
不 这次不行
You don't look like you're out of the game.
看起来你还没退隐江湖呢
You're a hard man to track down, Neal Caffrey.
你还真不容易找 尼尔·卡夫瑞
To what do we owe this honor?
我们何以有此等荣幸呢
I've got a proposition for you.
我有个提议给你
So what is it exactly you propose?
那么你的提议到底是什么呢
I prefer to talk alone.
我想和他单独说
I should really frisk her for weapons before I go.
我走之前应该搜下她的武器
Try and I'll break your little fingers.
动下试试 我打断你的手指
She's clean.
她没武器
Your friend doesn't look like a fed.
你朋友不像联邦探员
He'll be happy to hear that.
他听到会很开心的
You didn't get out of the game, did you? You switched sides.
你没退隐江湖对吧 只是转变了立场
What makes you think that?
为什么这么想
The alarm at the Kessman goes off, and you're inside.
卡斯曼的警报响了 而你还在里面
They'd still be questioning you, and yet here you are.
现在他们应该正审问你 而你却在这里
If I was working with them,
如果我和他们合作
why would I be here right now, casing a score?
那为什么我现在会在这里 踩点呢
Because you're just like me. You always want something.
因为你和我一样 想要某个东西
And what do you want?
那你想要什么
Pascal's "Wistful mobile."
帕斯卡的《沉思的流动》
I'm familiar with it. And impressed.
我有印象 佳作
Because it's on a stand, it doesn't have
因为它放在架子上 因此没有
the traditional museum security.
传统的博物馆安保措施
Unfortunately, I can't go back into the museum.
不幸的是 我不能再回博物馆了
But you can.
但你能
You want me to steal it.
你想让我去偷
In exchange, I steal something for you.
作为交换 我也帮你偷点东西
That's the marshals' building, isn't it?
那是法警办公楼 是吧
It's a tricky one.
不容易进去呢
What's inside that's so valuable?
里面什么东西这么有价值呢
A file on a woman named Ellen Parker.
一个叫爱伦·帕克尔的女人的档案
That wasn't so hard to admit, was it?
承认也不怎么难嘛 是吧
I'm not interested. Yes, you are.
我没兴趣 不 你有兴趣
I can see it in your eyes.
我能从你眼中看出来
Look, this is important to you.
这对你很重要
Let me...help you...
让我 帮你
so that you can help me.
你也好帮我
I didn't think I was your type.
我还以为我不是你的菜
You're not.
确实不是
But hopefully you can satisfy a different need.
不过你有希望满足我的另一种需求
The Pascal for the file.
帕斯卡 换档案
I need to think about it.
我得考虑一下
Don't think too long.
别考虑太久
Diana's date with Abigail is tonight.
戴安和艾比盖尔的约会就在今晚
While there, she'll float the idea of a behind-the-scenes tour.
那个时候 她会提出幕后之旅
That gives Abigail an opportunity to access the back room.
给机会艾比盖尔去后台
And we control the situation the entire time.
我们全程控制局面
Is that Abigail again?
又是艾比盖尔吗
No, it's Christie.
不 是克里斯蒂
Does she know about this?
她知道吗
I figured I'd wait till afterwards to tell her.
我准备行动结束再告诉她
That's usually my strategy.
我通常都这样
Why is that not comforting?
怎么一点也没觉得安慰呢
Go ahead and take it. That's all, everyone.
去接电♥话♥ 大家散会
What are you thinking of?
你在想什么
I was just thinking about what to do with Abigail.
我只是在想怎么对付艾比盖尔
I'm surprised she's moving so quickly.
没想到她行动这么迅速
Well, if she has a buyer lined up, why wait?
既然已有买♥♥家 何必再等呢
Explore every option, see if a better one comes up.
考虑周全点 看有没有更好的办法
Hard to imagine a better one
很难想出
than having the docent lead you right to your score.
比讲解员带你直达目标更好的办法了
She's not nervous this time.
她这次没紧张
Not happy, either.
也不开心
Well, not our place to pry.
我们无权插手
Why do I feel like I've entered a crime scene?
我怎么感觉像到了案发现场
Oh, sorry about the hats.
抱歉用了这么多帽子
Art requires sacrifice,
艺术伴随着牺牲
and haberdasher's not on my resume.
而且缝纫也不是我的专长
Here, try this on.
来 试试这顶
Okay, now hit the switch on the band.
好 现在点一下商标上的开关
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表