剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I was able to track her down using a reliable street contact.
一位道上的兄弟帮我找到了她
Do I know any of these "reliable street contacts"?
我认识这些"道上的兄弟"吗
You'd probably prefer not to.
还是别认识了
I'm sure.
我想也是
Cook is a competitive guy.
库克非常好胜
What if we give him a little competition
不如我们给他点挑战
that puts him directly in our sights?
逼他直接露面如何
I'm listening.
接着说
Your cover as Peter Morris is perfect.
你的卧底身份彼得·莫里斯非常完美
He already thinks you're a convicted criminal.
他已经当你是同道罪犯了
What if you, uh, discovered
他要是发现
one of his contacts in the underworld?
你跟他的人有所接触
Someone like Rina?
比如说 瑞娜
If we can convince Cook
如果我们能让库克相信
you found out about his fence and are making a better offer...
你找到他的销赃人 还愿意提供更好的货
We draw him out.
他就会现身
Exactly.
没错
He barges in when I'm making the deal.
我跟瑞娜交易的时候他一出面
We have people in place to bring them both down.
我们的人就可以一举将他们拿下
The bureau gets a double win,
局里一箭双雕
and you're back in their good graces.
你也能凯♥旋♥归来
It's a nice idea.
这主意的确很好
But I have to report to evidence at 9:00 A.M. tomorrow.
但我明早九点还得去证据室干活
Good thing I made your appointment with Rina for 8:00.
因此我跟瑞娜约了明早八点
All right. We'd need real stones
好吧 但我们还要有真货
to convince Rina that I am a legitimate competition.
瑞娜才会相信我是个够格的竞争者
I didn't steal them. Courtesy of June.
不是我偷的 琼的好意
The canary is worth half a million.
这颗黄钻价值五十万
The royal blue is worth another half million.
这颗蓝钻也价值五十万
And the pink's worth $700,000.
这颗粉钻价值七十万
Wow. I had no idea June --
真没想到琼这么...
Yeah, she does okay.
是啊 她不错
So these two make up an additional 1.2.
光这两颗就价值大概120万了
But Cook has now over $4 million.
但库克手上有400万的货呢
Well, these should make you more appealing than Cook.
加上这些应该就能压过库克一头了
They won't cut glass.
切不了玻璃
Knock-offs?
假货啊
The second Rina sees them, she's gonna know they're fake.
瑞娜一检验就会知道是假货
She won't get to them.
她不会检验那些的
All you have to do is buy enough time
你只需要拖延时间
to make sure Cook crosses town and arrives at the shop.
等库克赶来她的店里就可以了
Meanwhile, you'll make sure Rina only studies
与此同时 你得确保瑞娜
the diamonds that are true.
只选真货细看
How?
怎么做
Pick one of those up. Any one.
随便选一个起来 随便选
Now turn it over.
转过来看
How did you do that?
你怎么办到的
From the minute you walked in here,
从你进门的那一刻起
I've been subtly steering your mind
我就悄悄的开始引导你
to focus on that royal blue diamond.
让你集中关注那颗蓝钻
No, come on. Tell me how you did this.
快啦 快说你怎么办到的
No, no. One thing at a time.
慢慢来 事有先后
Are you in?
先说你干不干
I'm in.
你干
What I'm proposing is a three-part plan.
计划分成三个步骤
So let's start with part one.
先从第一步开始
The first thing we have to do is draw Cook out.
第一件事就是得逼库克现身
And that starts the minute you walk through Rina's door.
你一进瑞娜的店门 就开始下套
Peter Morris.
彼得·莫里斯
Yes, I got your message.
我知道 我有收到您的消息
Rina won't trust you at first.
瑞娜一开始一定对你有戒心
She's gonna ask you for a reference,
她会问你的保举人
so you tell her you want to call a mutual friend.
你就告诉她 可以问你们的共同好友
David Cook. He can vouch for me.
大卫·库克 他能保举我
Rina. We don't meet until tomorrow.
瑞娜 我们是明天才见面的
Who?
谁
Peter Morris. Says he knows you?
彼得·莫里斯 他说他认识你
What the hell is he doing there?
他去你那儿干什么
Making me an offer.
跟我谈生意
No, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行
No, you know what? You stay away from him.
你离他远点儿
You keep him away from my money!
让他离我的钱远一点
You mean my money. I thought we had a deal?
是我的钱 我们都谈好了
I hear what you're saying.
行我知道了
No, I don't think that you do.
不 你压根就不明白
Morris is a liar and a known thief.
莫里斯是个骗子 小偷
You don't trust him!
你不能相信他
Glass houses, Mr. Cook.
开门做生意 库克先生
You understand I only have so much cash on-hand.
想必你也明白 我手头现金有限
Code for, "make me a better offer."
意思就是"给我更吸引人的条件"
Cook won't be happy to hear my name.
库克听到我的名字 铁定很不爽
Well, that's the whole point.
就是得这样
He'll think you're competing. It'll push his buttons.
他会觉得你在跟他争 他忍♥不了
And Rina is smart enough
而瑞娜也绝不会放过
to know a good competition when she sees it.
鹬蚌相争渔翁得利的好机会
Hang on. I'm on my way to you.
等着 我马上过来
Now we'll move on to phase two --
然后就开始第二步
keeping Rina around until Cook arrives.
看住瑞娜 直到库克出现
We'll buy our time making Rina appraise the gems --
让瑞娜检验钻石来拖延时间
the right gems.
让她选对钻石
This is where you tell me
你该告诉我
how you got me to pick the blue stone.
你怎么控制我选了那颗蓝钻了吧
Better. This is where I teach you how to do it yourself.
不仅如此 我还要教会你
I began pushing you toward the blue diamond
我控制你选蓝钻的第一步就是
by wearing a blue tie,
打蓝领带
which you'll also be wearing.
你到时候也得打
Then I started making subtle gestures --
然后不留痕迹地做出暗示
adjusting my tie, smoothing it out,
调整一下 摸顺一下
drawing your attention to the color.
让你注意到颜色
I can do that.
我能做到
Next I fiddle with my handkerchief, also blue.
然后我还摆弄了我的手帕 也是蓝色的
Impressive. And how did you come by these?
货很棒 怎么来的
That's not up for discussion. Shall we get started?
这方面不便透漏 可以开始了吗
Clever tactic.
高明
But once she's done looking at the blue diamond--
不过一旦她鉴定完蓝钻
you'll guide her toward the canary using a simulated trigger.
你要耍点招数把她引到黄钻上
When I was describing our gems,
当我在描述我们的钻石的时候
did you notice how I pointed out the royal blue?
有没有注意我如何介绍蓝钻
You gave it a thumbs up.
你用的是拇指
Right, I was indicating that this is a good item--
没错 我在暗示这件是宝贝
something you want.
是你想要的
Satisfied?
还满意吗
With this one?
对这个吗
That leaves you with a five or six-carat clear,
再看看这些五六克拉的无暇钻石
the canary, or the pink.
黄钻 或者粉钻
Getting her to choose the third diamond
诱导她选择第三个钻石
will be the trickiest.
是最棘手的
While she's appraising the canary,
当她在鉴定黄钻的时候
you'll start using muted word-play.
你要玩点文字游戏
When you and I were talking,
刚才和你说话的时候
I said a lot of words that rhyme with blue.
我说了很多谐音"蓝"的词
1.2.
一点二[谐音蓝]
Blue. True.
蓝色 真品[谐音蓝]
So, while you're steering her toward the last real diamond,
所以 当你把她引到最后一个真钻上时
you'll start saying anything that rhymes with...
你要说的词就必须要谐音
Pink.
"粉"
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样[谐音粉]
So far, so good.
目前为止还不赖
Glad we're in sync.
英雄所见略同[谐音粉]
When this deal's done...
当我们做完这笔交易...
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表