剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
That whatever the other's doing, it's for a good reason.
不管对方做了什么 都是出于好心
As long as peter has faith in me,
只要彼得对我有信心
I'll have faith in him.
我就对他有信心
Any idea who Sam really is?
山姆的身份有结果了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Put a rush on his DNA test -- be back soon.
DNA加急检测 很快就会有结果了
Are you going back to the office?
你要回办公室吗
Yeah, too restless here.
是啊 在家里坐立不安
I want to be there when the results come in.
我想第一时间知道结果
Which side do you think he's on?
你觉得他站在哪一边
I don't know. His own?
不知道 他自己那一边
I can't get a read on him.
我不知道他在想什么
That's not like you.
这可不像你
Yeah, that's what worries me.
对 这让我很焦虑
Well, if you had to guess.
如果非要让你猜一个呢
This damn evidence box has been the focus of everything.
那个证据盒是焦点
Ellen said that she found a lot of dirt
艾伦说她发现了很多
on a lot of bad cops.
有关腐♥败♥警♥察♥的证据
My gut keeps telling me that he isn't here
直觉告诉我他不是来帮助
to help Neal find the box.
尼尔找到盒子的
I think he's here because he's in the box.
他可能是来销毁证据的
One of the bad guys. Yeah.
他是坏人之一 对
If there are things in there that link him to crimes,
如果盒子里有他的罪证
to murders...
或者谋杀证据
If I were him, I'd want it.
如果我是他 我会想拿到
Enough reason to pull a long con.
这个理由足以布个大骗局了
Yeah. It is.
是啊 确实
I'll know soon.
很快就会知道了
Bye. See ya, honey.
再见 再见 亲爱的
Results of the blood sample?
血验结果出来了吗
Yeah.
是的
It belongs to a DC cop, all right.
他是华盛顿的警♥察♥没错
It just isn't Samuel Phelps.
只是并非塞谬尔·费尔普斯
Hey. You holding up?
你还好吧
Trying to. Any leads?
还好 有线索了吗
We'll know who we're dealing with soon enough.
我们很快就会知道对方的身份
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Got the results back on Sam.
我知道山姆是谁了
Peter, he's here.
彼得 他就在这里
There's something...
有些事情
something you have to know, Neal.
有些事情你得知道 尼尔
You okay?
你还好吗
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
That you're my father.
你是我父亲
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表