剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
All true.
千真万确
So, what were you doing in Cadaqués?
你当时在卡德克斯做什么
Just passing through on my way from France.
我正在从法国回来的路上
Found the Dali Museum very challenging.
发现达利博物馆很有趣
All right. Hope you're hungry.
好了 希望你有食欲
Best halal cart in the city.
全市最好的清♥真♥餐车
Want?
尝尝
I'll take your word for it.
我信你了
You know, your guy just started coming around.
你盯的那位最近才开始在这打转
Oh, probably smells the greenbacks.
大概是闻到了钞票的味道
You may have heard of him --
你可能听说过他
Nick Halden, George Devore...
尼克·霍顿 乔治·德沃尔
Neal Armstrong.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
Con man.
骗子啊
Oh, world class.
世界一流的
This is really nice.
真好
It's one of my favorites.
我最喜欢的食物之一
No, I mean this -- staying in, making lunch.
不 我是说 待在家里 做午饭
Never did that when I was married.
我的婚姻里从未有过这些
Your husband wasn't into cooking?
你丈夫不喜欢烹饪吗
Turns out we actually didn't have that much in common.
原来我们根本没什么共同语言
I admit I jumped in without looking,
我承认这步走得太急了
but you make a choice and --
只是做了个决定 然后...
And suddenly, you're living a life
然后突然间你就过上了
you never thought you'd have.
一种从未想过的生活
Been there -- a couple times.
我有过这种经历 好几次了
This the gala for your charity?
你慈善团体的庆祝日
Yeah.
是啊
I was gonna go, donate the insurance settlement.
我本想去把保险理赔都捐了
All of it?
全都捐了
I don't feel right having it,
这钱我拿得不安心
but I'm not ready to go back out there,
可我还没准备好出席
so I'll just send a check.
所以就打算寄张支票
You know, not long ago, I took off for a while.
不久之前 我离开了一阵
Thought a break from New York was what I needed.
我以为我需要离开纽约
And then a friend helped me find a way to get my life back.
然后一个朋友帮我重新找回生活
Wasn't easy, but... It was worth it.
并不容易 但是 值得
I should go.
我该走了
Can you walk me out?
能送我出去吗
Sure.
当然
Guess this is goodbye?
该说再见了吧
Guess it is.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
Bye, Sophie.
再见 索菲
Bye.
再见
Forget something?
忘了东西吧
Oh, it looks better on you,
你戴着更好看
but I should probably hang on to it.
不过我还是留着吧
Yeah.
是啊
All right.
那么
All right.
再见吧
Must have been a hell of a paella.
西班牙海鲜饭大获成功啊
Yeah, I went for the hug. Sophie upped it to a kiss.
我就想抱一下 索菲给升级成吻了
Yeah, and you couldn't deny the kiss
你不能拒绝她的吻
'cause you were working.
因为这是你的工作
Whatever it takes to get the job done.
为了工作 在所不辞
Good hustle. Thank you.
真敬业 多谢夸奖
Where'd you get these?
这是哪来的
Envelope on my doorstep,
门口台阶上的信封里的
along with an invoice for five hours of P.I. work
里面还夹着一张盯梢五小时的账单
to be paid in cash.
要求现金支付
Honest day's work for Moz.
蚊子开始挣工资了
Yeah, for a change.
是啊 换换口味
Did you set up an auto alert on mailer's bank account?
你给迈勒的银行账户设了自动提示服务吗
Poppy withdraws anything more than 100 bucks,
波比只要取钱超过一百元
Will Mailer gets a text message.
威尔·迈勒就会收到短♥信♥提示
And? Worked like a charm.
结果呢 大获成功
We set up surveillance in Freddy's building.
我们在弗雷迪的住所里装了监控设备
She took out money. He got curious and followed her.
她取了钱 他起疑了去跟踪她
This gets good.
越来越有趣了
Poppy, what the hell is going on?
波比 你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
You followed me?!
你跟踪我
You are going through money like water!
你花钱如流水啊
Why don't you take a look at this, Will?
你看看这个好吧 威尔
Your whore has found herself another man.
你那婊♥子♥另结新欢了
You put a P.I. on Sophie?
你找了私♥家♥侦♥探♥调查索菲
How long has this been going on?
你这样有多久了
Long enough to know what a bastard I married.
足够我认识到自己嫁了个混♥蛋♥
You know what the best part is?
你知道最精彩的部分是什么吗
Hat man is after her money.
那帽子男冲她钱来的
Looks like Moz earned his pay.
看来蚊子这工资挣到了
When he gets me his social-security number.
只要他把社保号♥告诉我
Hello?
喂
Sophie, hi.
索菲 你好
I think we've found our widow of opportunity.
我想我们找到了机会之"床"
Get it? Dropped the "N."
没发现笑点吗 是"窗"
Mm, that...
那个
Sophie invited Caffrey to escort her to the gala.
索菲邀请卡夫瑞陪她参加晚宴
It's already hit the websites. Mailer will know.
早在网上传开了 迈勒应该会知道
If Mailer's plan is to grab Sophie,
如果迈勒计划劫持索菲
This is his chance.
这是个机会
We'll have agents at all points of entry --
我们会在入口处布置警力
Perimeter surrounding the building, outside her house.
围绕她的房♥子布置环形防线
If Mailer makes a move, we're ready.
如果迈勒有动作 我们随时跟上
We'll track you in the limo via cell signal.
你上车后 我们会通过手♥机♥信♥号♥♥进行跟踪
All right, gear up. Head out.
好的 准备好 出发
Jones, take off Caffrey's anklet.
琼斯 拿下卡夫瑞的脚环
Where's Peter?
彼得去哪了
Evidence. Nothing left to consult on.
证据室 已经用不着顾问了
He should be here. Don't worry, Caffrey
他应该留在这 别担心 卡夫瑞
I'll be there to keep an eye on you.
我会到场盯着你的
Ever tell you how much I hate that van?
我跟你说过我多讨厌待在车里吗
Everyone in position.
大家就位
Eyes on Mailer. Call it in.
盯住迈勒 叫他们进来
That man is not happy.
他好像不怎么高兴
Well, the van will do that to you.
谁进了那车都会这样
Caffrey better be on his best behavior.
卡夫瑞最好乖点
Caffrey's on route.
卡夫瑞行动了
Sorry I kept you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
Don't worry about it. You look beautiful.
不用在意 你看起来美极了
Tony, how are we doing for time?
托尼 时间来得及吗
Oh, we should be all right, Miss Covington.
时间来得及 卡温顿小姐
What's wrong? You seem distracted.
怎么了 你有点走神
I'm admiring Tony's watch.
我在欣赏托尼的手表
That the new Fathom 20?
是宝珀新款的20英寻吗
It is. Pricy.
是的 很贵的
Was it worth it?
它值那个价吗
I think so.
我想是的
You think I'd look good with a watch like Tony's?
你觉得我戴那块表会好看吗
I'm not sure it would suit you?
我不确定它配不配你
But you don't really know me, do you?
你并不了解我 不是吗
Why do you think we met?
你觉得我们为什么会遇上
I don't know -- happy coincidence.
我不知道 意外之喜
Or rescuing you turned out to be the perfect way in.
不如说救下你是最好的潜入方式
In? What are you talking about?
潜入 你在说什么
When I was at your place,
在你家的时候
you told me you felt bad about having all that money.
你说过拿那笔钱感觉很糟
I wanted to help. So I took it off your hands.
我很乐意帮忙 所以就全拿走了
You took it? Your banking information wasn't hard to find.
拿走了 你的银行信息并不难查
You stole $50 million from her?
你从她手上偷了五千万
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表