剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
因为这是被禁止的
Oh. Perfect.
太好了
What do we do now?
现在我们干什么
Now we relax and have a drink.
放松一下 喝点小酒
Won't that mess up your plan?
不会搞砸你的计划吗
Oh, Neal, I'm gonna miss this.
尼尔 我会怀念这一刻的
I did like your speech.
我真的喜欢你刚才的演讲
I had something else prepared, but...
我还准备了别的 不过
I meant that one.
我是认真的
Another time, another place, right?
换个时间 换个地点 好吗
What would that have looked like?
你希望是什么样子
Well, you would have served out the rest of your sentence.
等你服完了刑期
We would settle down in Westchester,
我们定居在韦斯切斯特
raise a couple of baton-wielding con children.
生一对挥舞着警棍的小骗子
Boys or girls?
男孩还是女孩
One of each.
一男一女
Conrad, Connie.
康拉德 康妮[都是con骗子开头]
Connie and Conrad.
康拉德和康妮
I like it.
我喜欢
To another time, another place.
敬新的时间 新的地点
To another us.
还有新的我们
Come here.
过来
Okay, we're clear.
好 安全了
Guess it worked.
猜它生效了
Jones, Berrigan, have you found the evidence?
琼斯 伯利根 你们找到证据盒了吗
Possibly.
很可能
Everything okay? Where's Peter?
一切还好吗 彼得在哪里
The two of you are no longer reporting to Agent Burke.
你们两个不再向博尔克探员汇报
From now on, you're going to be reporting directly to me.
从现在开始 你们直接向我汇报
Is it here?
就在这吗
Senator Pratt, with all due respect,
普拉特参议员 恕我直言
you can't be here. This is an active investigation.
你不能来这里 调查还在进行中
This is a witch hunt.
这是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
I'm here to make sure no one tampers with the box.
我来确保没人会损坏盒子
You can hold all the witnesses you want in this room,
在场的都可以作为你的证人
but I'm not leaving.
但我不会离开
I will report you to D.C.
我会把你上报给华盛顿政♥府♥
You can report me to whoever you want.
你想报给谁就报给谁
I'm staying. Please continue.
我就在这 请继续
We got this image a few minutes ago.
几分钟之前我们得到了这幅图像
It's in this ceiling section right up here.
就在这边的天花板上
Great.
很好
Grab a saw, and let's pull it out immediately.
既然看到了 赶紧把它给我弄出来
Easy. You're pouring acid, not gin.
放轻松 你在倒酸 不是杜松子酒
Well, perhaps you'd rather punch the tile into submission.
说不定你可以一拳把地砖打服
We need to find Peter.
我们得找到彼得
We need to follow through here first.
我们得先把这边糊弄过去
I hope James and the little guy made it in.
希望詹姆斯和小朋友能得手
Yeah, we'll know soon enough.
我们马上就知道了
And pull!
拽出来
That's it.
就是它了
After all these years.
辛苦这么多年
Well, it's no 18th-century music box, but, really, what is?
不是18世纪的音乐盒 这到底是什么
Uh-oh, that's not good.
这可不好
What's going on up there?
那边出什么事了
Clever, Jimmy.
聪明啊 吉米
Go time.
跑吧
It's a setup to get me out of my office.
你们算计我 让我离开办公室
Senator, I'm gonna have to ask you to stay here
参议员 为了你自身的安全
for your own safety. Agents, come with me.
我命令你留下 其余探员 跟我走
Find 'em.
抓住他们
You know this isn't right.
你知道这是不对的
Agent Callaway is making a big mistake,
卡拉威探员正在犯下大错
and you have the opportunity to turn this around.
而你正好有弥补的机会
Let's go, Agent Burke.
走吧 博尔克探员
I need to go back up there and reason with her.
我必须回去 和她理论理论
I have my orders. Now move.
我得服从命令 现在快走
Attention. Agent Burke has eluded custody.
注意 博尔克探员逃脱了监控
He's on elevator b7 riding up. Copy that.
他正乘坐b7号♥电梯向上 收到
Mozzie, come on.
蚊子 快点
What are you doing back there?
你在后面干什么
I have a lot of stuff.
我带着很多东西
Here's the box.
这是证据盒
Take the northwest stairs up to 103,
从西北边楼梯上到103层
assuming it's clear.
假设它是安全的
It is if I go now.
现在走它就是安全的
Okay, godspeed.
祝你好运[直译是上帝的速度]
Or whoever. Just go.
管谁的速度呢 快走
We're running low.
快喝光了
That means it's almost time.
说明该干活了
You mind?
介意吗
That box belongs to Senator Pratt.
那个盒子是普拉特参议员的
I don't see his initials on it.
我在上面可没看到他的名字缩写
Let's go.
给我走
Jimmy Bennett.
吉米·贝内特
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Your boy here caught me on the stairs.
你的手下在楼梯上拦住了我
Go help Callaway find the others.
去帮卡拉威找其他人
So, what happens now?
现在又如何
We go our separate ways.
我们各走各的
You're not gonna let me walk away from this.
你不会轻易放过我
All I said was separate ways.
我只是说各走各的
I'm headed back to Baltimore.
我回巴尔的摩
You're headed to the FCI in Cumberland.
你去坎伯兰郡的联邦惩教所
I'm not going back to prison.
我不会回去坐牢
Really? With your record and recent assault?
是吗 凭你的记录和之前的人身攻击
I don't see you going anywhere else.
我看你只能回去坐牢
Found it, after 30 years.
三十年 终于找到了
And you took it.
现在在你手上
You never were lucky, Jimmy.
你一直点儿背 吉米
You know, I never liked it when you called me that.
我一直不喜欢你这么叫我
That's the least of your problems now... James.
你现在可没功夫纠结这个 詹姆斯
Where is it?
在哪儿
Where's what? The evidence!
什么在哪儿 证据
I don't have it. Then who does?
不在我这 那在谁那儿
What's wrong? Where's my dad?
怎么了 我爸爸呢
I pulled a swap.
我把东西调包了
I don't have time to explain now.
现在没时间解释
You don't trust him.
你不相信他
If I'm wrong, mea culpa. Just go!
如果我错了 是我的过失 快去吧
Are you getting a signal?
有信♥号♥♥吗
Putting the coordinates in right now.
正在输入坐标
I have to admit, I'm impressed.
我必须承认 真妙
Well, we couldn't have done it without you.
没你的话也成不了
I have my own flight to catch now.
我得去赶我自己的飞机了
Sara...
莎拉
...thank you.
谢谢
Fly safe.
注意安全
You, too.
你也是
Stay out of trouble, Caffrey.
安分点儿 卡夫瑞
I will.
我会的
No, you won't.
不 你不会
That's what I like about you.
所以我才喜欢你
Your son has it, doesn't he?
在你儿子手上 对吧
Tell me where he is ght now.
告诉我他现在在哪
Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
就算我知道 也不会告诉你
You're kidding, right?
开玩笑呢吧
That's your plan?
这就是你们的计划
Wherever the hell that thing is going,
不管那玩意儿要去哪
You're gonna bring it to me. Or you'll kill me?
去给我拿回来 不然就杀了我吗
A United States senator shoots a convicted cop killer
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表