剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
This is not a theft for profit.
这场盗窃不是为了牟利
No, I think it's a cultural reclamation project.
不是 更像是文物追回计划
He's commissioning these jobs in
他干这些事是顶着
the name of national heritage.
追讨国家遗产之名
If Hunter made Caffrey,
如果亨特认为卡夫瑞搞鬼
I can't imagine she'll still hit the Hellerman.
我觉得她不会出手抢美术馆了
We've got a team on her.
我们派了人盯着她
If she makes a move, she's ours.
她一行动 立刻逮捕
What do you think, Neal?
你怎么看 尼尔
Think she'll still go for it?
觉得她还会出手吗
Oh, I don't know.
我可不知道
I mean, you seem to be the expert at investigating your friends.
似乎你对调查朋友比较在行
What do you think?
你怎么看
Uh, whether she goes for it or not, it doesn't give us Spiteri.
不管她出手与否 我们都抓不到斯皮特里
Unless Neal convinces Alex to roll on him.
除非尼尔能说服艾莱士给他下套
I told her I wasn't looking into her,
我口口声声说没有调查她
and then she caught me red-handed.
却被逮个正着
That kind of disloyalty stings
这种背信弃义的事儿
for more than just a couple hours.
区区几个钟头还忘不掉
Guys, you want us to clear out?
你们俩 要独处一会吗
We're fine. Right, Neal?
我们没事 对吧 尼尔
Yeah. I'll talk to her.
是啊 我会和她谈
There's still a card I haven't played.
我还有张牌没打呢
No need for pleasantries. I'm just here for one reason.
客套话就省了 我来就一个目的
Is this it?
就这一个
It's all I could come up with on short notice.
这么短时间内我只能拿到这个
Well, as peace offerings go, you know,
要我说 作为求和信物
this is -- this is pretty meager.
这也 这也太寒酸了
Unless you want to go back to prison, let me help you.
你要是不想回去坐牢 就让我帮你
Please.
算了吧
The only reason that I was in prison is because of you.
我当初会进监狱就是你害的
I didn't tell you to knock over the Acropolis.
我又没让你去洗劫雅典城
No. No, no, no. You didn't tell me anything.
没错 你没说的事可多了
Eight years we scoured the globe together.
我们一起闯了八年江湖
And -- and you send me one lousy letter.
你就给我写了封破信
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
What was I supposed to do? Come find you?
那你想要我怎样 去找你吗
How could you? You were too busy buying an island.
哪能啊 你不是忙着买♥♥岛吗
Yeah, I heard.
对 我听说了
None of this was planned.
那都不是事先计划的
Well, you know, like you said,
是啊 像你说的
plans have a way of going awry.
计划赶不上变化
How much does Burke know?
博尔克知道多少
Enough to put you away.
足够把你抓起来
He knows Spiteri hired you to hit the Hellerman Gallery.
他知道斯皮特里雇你去抢赫尔曼美术馆
Look, one day Spiteri walks into my cell with an offer --
有天斯皮特里走进我牢房♥ 提出条件
pull a heist or stay locked up indefinitely.
要么去抢劫 要么在牢里关一辈子
He strong-armed you?
他威胁你
The least bad choice is the best.
最不坏的选择 即是最好的
Well, listen, you have another choice now.
现在你多了一个选择
I hate to say it, but it's the FBI.
我不想这么说 但那可是联调局
They only care about the big fish.
他们只想抓幕后老大
You help them get Spiteri, and you walk.
你帮他们抓到斯皮特里 就能全身而退
They have nothing to get him on
他们唯一能指控他的罪名
but passing me photographs.
只有递给我照片
Yeah, exactly.
是的 没错
That's why we
所以我们要
are gonna go through with your job at the Hellerman.
完成赫尔曼美术馆的任务
What do you mean by "We"?
"我们"是什么意思
Well, I think I know what it's like to be beholden to a master.
我理解受制于人的感受
Let's get you out of this.
我们帮你摆脱
Help me get comfortable with this.
你最好有个好解释
The only way to get Spiteri
逮捕斯皮特里的唯一方法
is to put stolen property in his hands.
就是人赃俱获
Right now we've got no charges.
我们现在根本没法指控他
Makes sense.
有理
I should have told you I was looking into Sam.
我应该告诉你我在调查山姆的
Yeah. You should have.
没错 是应该
It never gets any easier.
这并不容易
No, it doesn't.
没错 是不容易
Good.
好的
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
Hellerman's this way.
赫尔曼朝这边走
Yeah, I'm just gonna make a quick stop. For what?
我去拿点东西 拿什么
Spray paint.
喷漆
Isn't there a 60-year old retired cop
你不是更愿意跟60岁的退休老警♥察♥
you'd prefer to do this with?
一起干这活儿吗
I wanted you here, didn't I?
我更想要你 行了吗
A minor conciliation.
安慰奖不够
I would rather be watching the betamax.
我更想看录像
Also, I do not like this plan.
还有 我不喜欢这个计划
Look, it's simple.
这很简单
The Hellerman Gallery's hosting a new exhibit
赫尔曼美术馆正在举办
on modern Greek identity.
希腊现代艺术展
To which you, as a prominent contemporary artist,
而你作为当代杰出艺术家
will add... ostensibly.
会去加点...
So, what don't you like about the plan?
那你不喜欢这计划的哪一方面
Alex. Is she or is she not going to kill me?
艾莱士 她到底会不会杀了我
Alex parked the box truck out back.
艾莱士把货车停在了后面
After they load it up, we follow it to the meet with Spiteri.
等他们装好 我们就跟上 找到斯皮特里
Hey, do you really feel good
你真的不介意
about Caffrey going through with this thing?
卡夫瑞这么下去吗
Last night in the conference room seemed pretty shaky.
昨晚在会议室你俩好像在闹矛盾
We're back on the same page.
我们和好了
Does Caffrey know?
卡夫瑞也这么想吗
Here we go.
开始了
My assistant has arrived.
我的助理驾到
Alex. You're dead to me.
艾莱士 懒得理你
I still don't see why I can't be the artist.
为什么不能由我当艺术家
Remember that Memling I forged?
记得我伪造的梅姆林吗
We're not doing a Flemish landscape.
这次可不是要画弗兰德风景画
Oh, no. We're doing a paint-by-numbers.
当然 这次不过是来点涂鸦
I had no express interest to cut you out.
我无意打断你们
If you set Genghis Khan in front of
如果你们把成吉思汗放到
a Manchurian rebel camp,
满洲叛军营地前
he's gonna do his thing. Moz.
他不可能不动手 蚊子
It's the same way with me and treasure troves.
我面对珍宝也是同理
I was just kidding, Moz.
我刚开玩笑的 蚊子
Here.
给
This is their real contact information for The Stein Agency?
这是斯坦经纪人公♥司♥的真号♥码吗
Well, any curator worth her salt
只要是称职的馆长
would recognize a fake number.
都能认出假号♥码
Then they'd better be expecting a phone call.
那他们最好在等这个电♥话♥
Oh, they are. Great.
当然会 很好
Then let's go rob a museum.
我们打劫博物馆去
Hi. Um, I'm looking for the curator, Miss Graham?
你好 我找馆长格拉汉姆女士
She's right over here.
她在那
Uh, I'm Parker Graham. How can I help you?
我是帕克·格拉汉姆 需要帮忙吗
Yeah, we're here for gallery 2B.
我们要去2号♥展厅
Yes, of course. It's down the hall, second floor.
沿着走廊 二楼就是
Is it prepared?
都准备妥当了
Prepared for what?
准备什么
Oh, god. What an idiot.
老天 那个蠢货
Excuse me?
你说什么
No, not you. Sorry.
不是说你 抱歉
You should have switched agents a long time ago.
你早该换个经纪人了
My agent didn't call you?
我的经纪人没联♥系♥你吗
No. I'm sorry. Who are you?
没有 抱歉 你是哪位
I can't really say.
不好说
But my assistant and I were supposed to have full access
但二号♥展厅今天本来应该清空给
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表