剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Prison pen pals turned soul mates.
监狱笔友变成了灵魂伴侣
Copies of the prison letters right here.
这里是狱中信件的副本
They met while he was in prison?
他们是在他坐牢时认识的
And it wasn't by chance.
而且并未偶然
Penny was a longtime subscriber to mugshot monthly.
佩妮是《警局档案照月刊》的长♥期♥订户
Apparently, she liked Osbourne's mug and wrote him.
显然她喜欢奥斯本的照片 给他写了信
Their relationship took off from there.
他们的关系就此开始
This is not a real magazine.
这都不是本真正的杂♥志♥
Oh, yeah. Women who fall for inmates -- it's a thing.
的确有些女人偏爱囚犯
They're called prison bunnies.
她们被称为监狱兔女郎
Oh, god. The weird gets weirder.
天啊 这下更诡异了
Says the only woman in the room who's actually dated an inmate.
这屋里唯一跟囚犯约会的女人居然这么说
Hey. It is not the same. Neal.
这不一样 尼尔
Wait. Are you familiar with this phenomenon?
等等 你对这种现象很熟悉吗
During my prison stay, I may have had a few admirers.
我坐牢那会儿 可能是有几个爱慕者
More like a few hundred.
更像是几百个吧
But didn't you respond with a form letter?
但你不都回复套话的吗
Only after the carpal tunnel.
那是我得了腕管综合征之后
I let them down easy.
我婉言拒绝了她们
Right. Let's get back to the case, huh?
我们还是讨论案件吧
I skimmed a few of their letters.
我略读了几封他们的信
You know, it's like they think they're characters
他们好像把自己当成是某个
in some great love story or something.
伟大爱情故事里的男女主角
Take a look at this.
看看这封
Osbourne promises to make her an honest woman
奥斯本承诺他被释放后
after his release.
要娶她为妻
I mean, it's possible he lured her into this.
有可能是他引诱她犯罪的
Well, he made her an honest woman by getting her a ring.
他娶她的方式是给她一个戒指
He kept his promise.
他守住了承诺
If he made her any other promises,
如果他还许下过其他承诺
it might lead us to their next target.
可能带给我们下一次劫案的线索
Are these all the letters?
这些信件是全部吗
There's about 700.
大约有七百封
Let's get started.
开始吧
Oh, no, no.
不 不
D-don't add the onions raw like that.
别把生洋葱就那么加进去
You should saute them. They're much sweeter that way.
你应该煎一下 这样更香甜
Fine.
好
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Well, y-you get a saut pan, and you heat up some butter.
你拿出一个煎锅 加热一些黄油
The silver one.
银色那个
Oh, that's... way too much butter.
黄油...加太多了
You want to come in here and do this?
你想过来自己做吗
Well, I do sort of run a catering company.
我就是经营餐饮公♥司♥的
May I do that?
可以让我来吗
I don't think so.
不行
You do have a gun.
你手里有枪不是吗
It's the proper knife.
用这把刀才对
Damn, Lizzy Burke, you got some skills.
该死 伊丽莎白·博尔克 你还真有两下子
You know, Harriet Van Horne said it best.
哈里特·凡·豪恩说得最好
Cooking is like love.
烹饪就像恋爱
You either approach it with abandon or not at all.
要碰就碰得任性恣情
Love and abandon.
任性恣情
Kind of dig that. I thought you might.
有点领会了 我想也是
The first time I made this for Penny,
我第一次给佩妮下厨的时候
she said I cooked better than her own mother.
她说我做得比她妈妈做得好
She was lying through her teeth.
她很明显是在撒谎
But it was really cute.
但是那真的很可爱
So, where were you gonna take her?
你打算带她去哪儿
To a bed-and-breakfast in the Green Mountains.
格林山脉的一家简易旅馆
Nothing but nature, my beautiful wife,
只有大自然 娇妻
and a couple of good crime novels.
和精彩的犯罪小说
Would have been amazing.
本应是一次绝妙的旅行
No, seriously, like...
不 说真的 像是...
Where were you gonna take her?
你就打算带她去那儿
You've kidnapped me.
你绑♥架♥了我
You don't get to judge me.
你没资格对我品头论足
Come on, don't you think that sounds boring as hell?
你难道没发觉那主意无聊透顶吗
No, I think it sounds relaxing as hell.
不 我觉得那惬意透顶
Different strokes, I guess.
萝卜青菜 各有所爱
I mean, the part about the book sounds okay.
不过读小说的主意还算不错
I like romance novels.
我喜欢言情小说
But true crime is good, too.
不过说真的 犯罪小说也很好
Most of them don't have happy endings.
绝大部分的罪犯都不会有好下场
No, but the romance books do.
是啊 可言情小说不一样
That's why I like reading them.
所以我才喜欢读
So, that's how I got the idea to start the...Ooh.
我就是这样开始...
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I think I just got some garlic powder in my eye.
还好 我眼睛里好像进了大蒜精
You want to wash it out or something?
你想洗洗眼睛吗
Um... Actually, uh, I think I have some eye drops in my bag.
实际上我包里有滴眼液
Hey, Pen, you help Lizzy out with her bag?
佩妮 你能帮伊丽莎白拿下包吗
Yeah.
好的
Thanks.
多谢
Should be right on top in the toiletry bag.
应该在上面的化妆包里
Perfect.
很好
Oh, this is beautiful!
这衣服太漂亮了
It's a classic Von Furstenberg.
这是冯芙丝汀宝经典款
You should try it on.
你应该试穿下
Really?
可以吗
There's some shoes in there, too.
包里还有鞋
Oh. I wasn't sure how to pack.
我不怎么会打包
Peter, hey, uh, three things --
彼得 有三件事
Nobody's dead, Satchmo's fine,
无人伤亡 沙奇摩状况很好
and I changed your alarm code,
我更换了你的报♥警♥码
which I'll gladly give back to you
如果你拿枫糖浆来交换
in exchange for some maple syrup.
我很愿意还给你
Tell Elizabeth I say hi.
替我向伊丽莎白问好
How are the Burkes?
博尔克夫妇情况如何
Maintaining radio silence, as promised.
正如之前保证的那样 保持无线电静默
I'm just calling to let them know
我打给他只是为了告诉他
it's all quiet on the Satchmo front.
家里没出什么状况
You find something?
你有什么发现吗
Yeah, too bad Peter's not here.
很遗憾彼得不在
He'd love this.
他一定会高兴的
Last August, Oz promised Penny to treat her like a queen.
去年八月 奥兹答应佩妮要待她如皇后
The Marie Antoinette perfume bottle.
玛丽皇后的香水瓶
We were right. He's stealing to fulfill a promise.
我们是对的 他偷窃是为了履行诺言
Right, and I might think it was adorable
没错 如果他们偷的不是我的香水
if they didn't snatch my perfume.
我或许会很敬重他
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
Okay...
好吧...
What are you not telling me?
你还有什么没跟我说的
It's me.
是我啊
I'm up for a new job, Neal.
我得到了一份新工作 尼尔
Running the London Branch of Sterling Bosch.
负责经营斯博保险伦敦分公♥司♥
Wow. That's...
那真是...
My chances were excellent.
我的机遇很棒
But if -- if you lose the perfume bottle...
可如果...如果你弄丢了香水瓶
I lose all of it.
我就什么都没了
I probably should have said something sooner.
我或许应该早点跟你说的
I -- no, no.
我...不
I mean, why -- why would you? We're just, you know --
你不必跟我说 我们只是...
Amisamants. Right.
恋人知己 是啊
Well, it's not like I'm running away to an island or something.
我又不是要逃到某个小岛上
Well, technically, Britain is an island.
学术上讲 不列颠确实是座岛
You think Oz will like it?
你觉得奥兹会喜欢吗
I do.
会的
It's just, you know,
只是...
with everything that he's been through,
在他经历了这些后
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表