剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Eric Dunham, head of Eric Dunham Capital.
埃里克·邓纳姆 埃里克·邓纳姆投资公♥司♥的老板
You know him?
你认识他
Yeah, our paths crossed a couple times
是啊 打过几次交道
when I was head of acquisitions for Vincent Adler.
当时我在文森特·阿德勒手下做收♥购♥经理
Of course, back then, my name was...
当然 我那时的名字是
Nick Halden.
尼克·霍顿
Welcome back, Nick. The FBI requires your services.
欢迎回来 尼克 联调局要你来服务
You want to see if Nick can get in on the action?
你想试试尼克能否参与进去吗
Well, having worked for the biggest swindler on wall street
为华尔街首席骗子打过工的经历
might work to your advantage.
肯定是不错的优势
Any idea on how to make the approach?
有办法了吗
Yeah. Come out swinging.
当然 展开攻击
Still taking it easy on your opponents, Eric?
还是轻而易举解决对手嘛 埃里克
Nick Halden. I thought you were dead.
尼克·霍顿 我还以为你死了
That was Adler.
那是阿德勒
You've been MIA almost as long. What happened to you?
你几乎人间蒸发了 干什么去了
Doesn't matter. Important thing is I'm back.
无关紧要 重要的是我回来了
Not important to me.
关我什么事
We made a lot of money together, Eric.
我们一起赚了不少钱 埃里克
We can do it again.
我们还能再次合作
I'm ready to get back in the ring.
我准备好再战江湖了
You got two minutes to convince me.
给你两分钟时间说服我
I served my time, Eric.
我学到教训了 埃里克
Let me show you what I can do now.
让我向你展示我的能耐
How much did you know about the Adler Ponzi scheme?
你对阿德勒的庞氏骗局知道多少
Enough to know when to get out.
足够到能领悟什么时候该抽身
Well, he was a fraud,
他是个骗子
and the people that he swindled were idiots.
被他耍的人都是傻子
Look, go back to Hong Kong, okay?
回香港去吧
Or, better yet, go to Cupertino 2 in Russia,
或者 更好是去俄♥罗♥斯♥的山寨硅谷
Where they're overflowing in cash and wanting in charm.
那里的暴发户富得流油 毫无风度
Charm has its purposes.
风度自有好处
It's a great way to gather information.
是搜集信息的好办法
Tell me something I don't know.
说点我不知道的东西
Are you familiar with Rossmeyer Global?
你熟悉罗斯梅尔环球公♥司♥吗
Is he about to tell an inside trader
他准备告诉内线交易员
about an active investigation?
正在进行中的调查吗
Caffrey, do not do this.
卡夫瑞 别那么干
Short 'em. Why?
做空 为什么
Rossmeyer's about to take a massive dive.
罗斯梅尔的股价马上就会暴跌
Get out, fast.
抛出 快
Keep in touch.
保持联♥系♥
I want a tap on Dunham's phone... now.
给邓纳姆电♥话♥装上窃听器 现在就去
You're jeopardizing a 2-year federal investigation
你危及一项长达两年的联邦调查
and allowing Dunham to make millions off of it.
还放任邓纳姆从中获利上百万
Oh, no. Technically, it's either one or the other.
不 事实上 这两点只会有一点成立
If he makes millions,
如果他赚了几百万
he won't jeopardize the investigation.
就不会危及调查
He's working with at least 30 other traders.
至少有三十个交易员跟他一起工作
If he puts it out there...
如果他抛了出去
He won't. And why?
他不会 为什么
Because he's thorough.
因为他很周密
He's not a day trader who's gonna call his broker
他不是那种在地铁上听到小道消息
because he overhears gossip on the subway.
就给经纪人打电♥话♥的短线交易人
He's gonna watch Rossmeyer Global
他会盯着罗斯梅尔环球公♥司♥
and see what happens.
关注其走势
I want us working on the same page here... on all fronts.
希望我们能步调一致 在所有方面
I hear you.
知道了
Shotgun.
我坐副驾驶位
No, Jones called it.
不 琼斯先说了
What? I wasn't even here yet.
什么 我刚才不在
He called it. I wasn't even here yet.
他先说了 我刚才不在
He can't call it until I'm done with... Yeah, he can call it. He can.
他不能趁我不在 他能 他可以 他说了
All right, here we are.
好了 到了
You've done well for yourself.
你过得还真滋润
Well, there are worse accommodations
对重罪犯来说
for a convicted felon.
是住得好了点
Can I get you something... beer, wine?
要喝点什么吗 啤酒 还是红酒
Blue Label?
有蓝带威士忌吗
Nah, just water, thanks.
水就可以了 谢谢
Make yourself at home.
请自便
Thanks.
谢谢
Ellen said my dad made a deal before
爱伦说我父亲在加入证人保护计划前
he went into WITSEC.
做了个交易
Back to the ground rules. I ask the questions.
回到基本规则上来 我来提问
No, not anymore.
不 不能再这样
Goes both ways now.
现在有来有往
You got something for me?
你有东西要给我吗
Maybe.
也许
I was undercover with the Flynns organization
我八十年代时在弗林组织里
back in the early '80s.
卧底
They were a local crime family with some P.D. on the payroll.
那是当地一个犯罪家族 他们贿赂一些警♥察♥
Including my father?
包括我父亲吗
Including your father.
包括你父亲
Did he turn on the cops?
他揭发了其他警♥察♥吗
He turned State's on the Flynns.
他当污点证人指证了弗林
His testimony brought down almost the entire organization.
他的证词几乎捣毁了整个组织
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里
I got to be honest with you... I ain't looking for him.
坦白说 我没有找他
Are you?
你在找吗
No.
没有
Can you tell me anything about him?
能和我讲讲他的事吗
I already told you... he played a mean game of darts.
已经说过了 他飞镖玩得很好
Okay, we were in the same class at the academy,
好吧 在警校里我们是同班同学
so I knew him about as well as anybody.
我对他的了解跟别人一样
And I can tell you this... he never shut up about you.
我可以告诉你 他开口闭口都是你
You'd think he was the only guy on the planet who had a son,
他那个劲头 就好像全世界
the way he carried on.
就他一个人有儿子
One day, he brought you down to the precinct
有一天 他带你到分局
and he introduced you around as a junior detective
到处转 说你是初级警探
to every cop in the house.
介绍给所有的警♥察♥
I mean, you just loved that.
你开心极了
And then, I remember, at some point, you drifted away.
然后 我记得 忽然你不见了
Man, did he panic.
天 他吓坏了
He had about 10 detectives looking for you.
他喊了有十个警探去找你
We finally found you in the captain's office,
最后我们在队长的办公室找到了你
...wearing his hat.
你带着他的帽子
I guess you always had a thing for hats.
看来你从小就对帽子着迷
I don't remember that.
我都不记得了
Well, you were young.
那时你还小
I'd really like you to meet Peter.
我真的很希望你见见彼得
Your handler? That's not gonna happen.
你的监管人吗 不可能
He's a friend. He's not...
他是我的朋友 他不会...
You gave me your word...
你答应过我
no feds, or I'm gone.
不让联邦探员插手 否则我走人
All right.
好吧
Listen, with your skill set,
凭你的能力
you can help me find Ellen's killers.
能帮我找到杀爱伦的凶手
And I'll make deal with you... as soon as we do that,
我答应你 一旦我们抓到凶手
I will tell you everything I know about your father.
我就把你父亲的事全告诉你
That's not really what I'm asking for.
其实那并不是我想要的
Yeah, it is.
那就是
You want to know what happened to him,
你想知道他身上发生了什么
why he never contacted you, and where he is now.
他为什么从不联♥系♥你 现在他又在哪里
But for now, you brought me here for a reason.
但现在 你叫我过来是有原因的
So, do you have something to share with me?
有什么要给我吗
You expecting somebody else?
还约了别人吗
No.
没有
All right. In there is fine.
好 就待在那里
Elizabeth. Hey. What's this?
伊丽莎白 这是什么
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表