剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
How do I put this?
这话该怎么说呢
Don't have a dark and sordid past as a professional con man?
没有身为职业骗子的阴暗历史
Or an off-again, off-again relationship with the whole truth?
也不会说起话来真真假假虚虚实实
Or even Point taken, so...
还有... 明白了...
You're more than welcome to sit in the gallery and watch me testify.
非常欢迎你来旁听席欣赏我指证的英姿
Ah, I would love to, but I should --
我超想去啊 不过...
you know, I should probably stay here and just sharpen pencils.
我还是留这儿 削削铅笔吧
I'll see you in an hour, Peter. All right, Josh.
一小时后见 好的 乔什
Have a great trial.
祝你开庭顺利
Thank you.
谢谢
Since when are you interested in taking the stand?
你啥时候开始对出庭指证感兴趣了
Ever since I realized that testifying is a con.
从我发现指证是场骗局开始
Testifying isn't a con.
才不是呢
It's a narrative crafted to have the greatest impact on a jury.
是用简单的陈述尽可能地影响陪审团的判断
You're convincing the jury your narrative is right.
让陪审团相信你的陈述是真♥相♥
It's a con.
就是骗局嘛
Nope. Conning involves deceit.
不对 骗局涉及欺骗
Oh, a lie of omission isn't deceit?
断章取义就不是欺骗啦
My testimony isn't a lie of omission.
我才没断章取义
Are you mentioning the part
那你怎么不提
where the benzene was nowhere to be found
你后来带着搜查令冲进去的时候
when you showed up with the warrant later?
根本找不到那瓶苯的事
Bryson is asking what I uncovered, not recovered.
布莱森是问我发现了什么 不是取回了什么
Big difference.
区别可大了
So, testifying is as much about the questions as it is the answers.
所以指证时的提问和答案一样重要
Exactly.
没错
Then I stand corrected.
那我说得没错
Testifying is a two-man con.
指证就是场两人骗局
Go sharpen your pencils.
削你的铅笔去
Okay.
好
...which allowed him to tear down their homes
让他得以拆除他们的家园
to build luxury condos.
来兴建豪华公♥寓♥
And you suspected Mr. Burke would attempt this scheme a second time?
你怀疑博尔克先生会故技重施
You mean Mr. Delancy.
你是说德兰西先生
I will restate.
我重述
You suspected Mr. Delancy would attempt the scheme a second time.
你怀疑德兰西先生会故技重施
Correct.
对
He was looking for an investor for another condo development.
他在寻求另一幢豪♥宅♥开♥发♥的投资人
While undercover, I was that investor.
卧底期间 我就是那个投资人
Now, in your grand jury testimony,
在对大陪审团的证词中
you state that you visited the defendant's penthouse
你陈述去年11月6日你去过
on November 6th of last year.
被告的顶楼公♥寓♥
On that date,
在那一天
what evidence of his previous crime did you recover?
你取回了德兰西之前罪行的什么证据
You mean uncover?
你的意思是"发现"吗
Correct. On that date,
对 在那一天
what evidence of Delancy's previous crime did you recover?
你取回了德兰西之前罪行的什么证据
On that date, I didn't recover any evidence,
在那一天 我没取回任何证据
but the defendant showed me --
但被告给我看了...
Objection. Non-responsive.
反对 无关回答
Sustained.
反对有效
I-I will restate.
我...我重述
Agent Burke, on that date,
博尔克探员 在那一天
what evidence did you uncover?
你发现了什么证据
Mr. Delancy showed me a vial of benzene.
德兰西给我看了一瓶苯
Thought I'd swing by on my lunch, see how it went.
我想午饭时候过来 看看进展如何
By the looks of it, not well.
看这表情 不太好
Bryson blew it.
布莱森搞砸了
He was nervous, jumpy.
他紧张不安
He botched the key question.
他在关键提高上失误了
Bryson doesn't botch anything.
布莱森从不失误
Exactly.
正是
Peter, you don't think Delancy might have gotten to him.
彼得 你不会认为德兰西找上他了吧
If he did, a guilty man is gonna walk.
如果是的话 有罪之人就要逍遥法外了
hey, Josh. Come on in.
乔什 进来吧
Can I get you something? Coffee?
给你来点什么 咖啡吗
Thanks, Elizabeth.
谢了 伊利莎白
Glad you came.
很高兴你来了
Josh, what the hell happened?
乔什 究竟怎么回事
Before court today, I received a phone call.
出庭之前 我接到一个电♥话♥
I was told to throw the case or these go public.
我要是不放弃此案 这些就要被公之于众
Josh.
乔什
I take it these aren't photoshopped?
这些不是PS的吧
The woman in these photos -- she was in the court today.
照片里这个女人 她在法庭上
She's Delancy's girlfriend.
她是德兰西的女友
Sleeping with the defense's girlfriend.
跟被告的女友上♥床♥
This is grounds for a mistrial.
可能导致审判无效
Josh It's not what you think.
乔什... 不是你想的那样
A few weeks back, I'm in a bar, grabbing a drink after work.
几周前 我下班后在酒吧喝酒
This attractive woman approaches and starts chatting me up.
这个漂亮女人过来跟我搭讪
She invites me over to her place.
她约我去她家
You get the idea.
你们懂的
Oh, no. We see the idea.
不懂 我们看懂了
I swear to you, before this morning,
我发誓 今早之前
I had no idea who she was.
我完全不知道她是谁
Did you throw today on purpose?
你今天是故意搞砸的吗
No.
不是
I got rattled. I didn't know what to do.
我慌了 不知道该怎么办
And if you step down,
而如果你退出
there's a good chance a criminal goes free.
很可能一个罪犯就要逍遥法外了
What's the point of arresting these bastards
如果不能起诉定罪 逮捕这些混♥蛋♥
if you can't prosecute them?
还有什么意义
Can you help?
你能帮忙吗
These are the photos being used to blackmail Bryson.
这些就是用来要挟布莱森的照片
That's Delancy's girlfriend?
那是德兰西的女友吗
She is dedicated to her man.
她对自己男人真有献身精神
And limber.
此身极为柔软
And unfortunately, she's not talking.
遗憾的是 她不招供
We'll have to go after the next best thing.
我们得转移到下一个了
Landon Shepard.
兰登·谢博德
She was Delancy's first call after his arrest last year.
她是去年德兰西被捕后第一个联♥系♥的人
And she was in court yesterday.
而且她昨天在法庭上
Says she's an executive consultant.
据说她是执行顾问
She's who you call when the C.E.O. of your fortune 500 company
她就是那种财富世界五百强公♥司♥总裁
crashes his Bentley with his 18-year-old mistress's head on his lap.
跟18岁情妇玩车震撞坏豪车时会联♥系♥的人
Or when the FBI is closing in
或是被联邦调查局包围
and you've got a vial of benzene in the top drawer of your desk.
而桌子抽屉里有一瓶苯要处理时会联♥系♥的人
She's a fixer. She's good. She's connected.
她是消灾人 她很厉害 有各种关系
A year later, we still can't pin anything on her.
一年了 我们还是抓不到她的任何把柄
Can we subpoena her phone records?
我们能传唤她的电♥话♥记录吗
All incoming calls go to an office voicemail.
所有来电都转入办公室的语♥音♥信箱
So far, we've been unable to link any other number to her.
目前为止 我们没法把她跟任何号♥码联♥系♥起来
She gets in your head.
她还很能读心
I mean, I questioned her a year ago, and in five minutes,
我一年前我审问过她 她在五分钟之内
she could tell things about me that my own mother couldn't.
能解读出我连我妈都不知道的事情
It wasn't right.
太可怕了
We have to find a way to get to her.
我们得想办法找到她
Or she could come to us.
或者她找上我们
Diana.
戴安
Ms. Shepard, my name is --
谢博德小姐 我是...
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
I hear you've been asking questions about me behind my back.
我听说你暗地里打听我的消息
Again.
非止一次了
I thought I'd stop by and save you the trouble.
我就想干脆来坐坐 免去你的麻烦
Agent Berrigan and I would love to chat with you.
柏瑞根探员和我很乐意跟你聊聊
No Clinton Jones today?
克♥林♥顿♥·琼斯不来了吗
Don't tell me.
不用说了
He's off seeking daddy's approval through overachievement.
他已放弃好好表现赢得父亲认同了吧
I got 15 minutes.
我有十五分钟时间
I assume your interrogation room is this way.
你们的审讯室是在这边吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表