剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
God.
天啊
Stay off your feet.
别动脚
I mean it.
我说真的
Do not put any pressure on it,
别加压力
or that wound will open up again.
否则伤口会再裂开
Well, that's gonna be a little tricky.
那可真有点棘手
You want me to walk to the car?
你指望我自己走到车上吗
Believe me, it's the last time I'll ask for your help.
相信我 这是最后一次让你帮忙了
Good.
很好
You didn't have to turn me in.
你大可不必把我交出去
I just needed to camp out for a couple hours
我只需要待几个小时
till I could make it to the docks.
之后去码头就行了
This isn't a halfway house.
这里又不是中途客栈
You jeopardized me, my home.
你威胁到了我和我的家
How much did they offer you?
他们出价多少
I don't need money.
我不需要钱
No.
没错
No, you need the U.S. law enforcement out of your hair.
没错 你只需要美国执法人员别来找你
Why?
为什么呢
They're looking for you, not me.
他们要找的是你 不是我
Let's give them what they want.
满足他们的要求就好了
God.
天啊
There's Neal, and he's zip-tied to the dash.
看到尼尔了 他被绑在仪表盘上
And there's Collins.
还有柯林斯
They're hitting the road.
他们要上路了
You sure this plan of yours will stop him?
你确定你的计划能拦下他
Does a wine have tannins?
葡萄酒里有丹宁吗
What is this?
什么情况
Don't look at me.
别看我
I've been stuck in a cell, shot,
你把我关起来 开枪打我
and tethered to a dashboard.
还把我绑在仪表盘上
Come on!
快让开
Look, those mangos aren't gonna move themselves.
芒果又不会自己让开
I'm happy to lend a hand if you'd--
我很愿意去帮忙 只要你
Don't make me shoot you again.
别逼我再开枪打你
Get that cart out of the road!
把那辆手推车弄走
What is this?
什么情况
Excuse me, sir, are you yelling at these children?
不好意思 先生 你在吼这些孩子吗
Stay out of it.
少管闲事
You're not from here, are you?
你不是这里的人 是吧
Well, show some decency.
有点教养
Help clean it up.
帮忙收拾一下
Come on, let's get this stuff out of the road.
来吧 把东西移到路边
Come on. I got a plane to catch.
快点 我还要赶飞机呢
I hope you're planning on paying this kid for so-- Sir!
我希望你会给这些孩子补偿点... 先生
Here, help me with these watermelons.
过来 帮我搬西瓜
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
Got caught in traffic.
堵车了
I got a car parked a block from here.
车停在一个街区外
We're gonna have to move quick.
我们动作要快点
Quick may be a problem.
好像快不了
You're shot?
你中枪了
Neal, I expected you to be mobile.
尼尔 这计划指望你能走
Well, Collins thought ahead.
柯林斯先发制人了
Come on already!
快点啊
Sir, there's a lot of fruit here.
先生 这里还有很多水果呢
Avocado.
鳄梨
Maybe I should call it.
也许我该叫停这计划
What?
什么
No. No, I'm not going back to prison.
不不 我才不要回去坐牢
Let's go.
我们走吧
You're okay?
你行吗
Yes!
行
All right. What's the plan?
好吧 有什么计划
The marina-- I have access to a yacht.
在码头上 有一条游艇我们可以用
I stole the keys to Dobbs' boat.
我偷了多布斯的船钥匙
I don't think he'll mind.
我想他不会介意的
We'll have to text Mozzie.
我得给蚊子发条短♥信♥
He hates it when you deviate from the plan.
他最讨厌计划变动了
And he really hates it when I drive his car.
他也讨厌我开他的车
All right, I'll drive.
好吧 我来开
Almost done.
差不多了
All right, get it off the road!
好了 快移到路边去
Move!
快
Caffrey!
卡夫瑞
Caffrey!
卡夫瑞
Hector, muy bien.
赫克托 干得好
Do you know which one is his?
你知道哪条船是他的吗
Nope.
不知道
You ditched me.
你们抛弃了我
You stole my car.
你们偷了我的车
I had to take a taxi here.
我只好打的过来
That was not the plan.
计划不是这样的
What happened to you? I got shot.
你怎么了 中枪了
Welcome to the club.
欢迎加入中枪俱乐部
It's good to be a member.
很荣幸成为其中一员
And I'm fine. Thank you.
对了我很好 多谢关心
We need to find Dobbs' boat.
我们得找出多布斯的船
the middle one doesn't have deep-sea-fishing mounts,
中间那条没有深海捕鱼船的架子
and Dobbs went out last week.
而多布斯上周还开船出海了
Scratch the middle,
除去中间那条
that leaves us about a dozen.
那也还有一大♥片♥呢
The model boats in Dobbs' library--
多布斯书房♥的模型船
they all had women's names.
都是以女人的名字命名的
Yeah, there was, Claudia, Annette, Adele...
对 有克劳迪娅 安妮特 阿黛尔
Esmerelda, Isabella...
爱丝美拉达 伊莎贝拉
**Isabella, I can tell-a*
*伊莎贝拉 我能分辨
**Esmerelda, find Adele-a*
*爱丝美拉达 找到阿黛尔
Peter, this is not the time. What?
彼得 什么时候了你还唱 搞什么
**Mirabella, so compella*
*米拉贝拉 有强迫症
Was there a Mirabella?
有没有一条船叫米拉贝拉
Yeah.
有
**Rob's fair ladies.*
*罗伯的窈窕淑女
Did he get into the rum?
他喝高了吗
I don't know.
不知道
These were the names of Dobbs' boats?
这些都是多布斯的船名
Yeah. How'd you know that?
没错 你怎么知道
Who cares? Why did you just defile a nursery rhyme?
谁在乎 你刚才为什么要唱毁一首童谣
Forget the boat.
别想船的事了
I think I have a way to get you back to New York.
我有办法让你回纽约了
I'm telling you it's Robert Macleish.
我告诉你 就是罗伯特·麦克利什
Come on, Peter.
拜托了 彼得
You spot a few boat names and you expect me to believe--
你认出了几条船的名字就指望我相信
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
Well, you're damn right it does.
这你可说对了
Macleish has been at the top of
麦克利什二十年来一直在
the most wanted for 20 years,
头号♥通缉犯名单的榜首
and in all that time, no one's seen him.
这么多年来都没人见过他
Because he's been here--
因为他一直躲在这里
on an island off the radar with no extradition.
在这座没有引渡条例的岛上
I'm looking at Caffrey's sketch.
我在看卡夫瑞画的素描画像
It looks as much like Macleish as my cousin Phyllis.
说像麦克利什 不如说像我表亲菲利斯
Because he's had major reconstructive surgery.
因为他整过容了
Listen to yourself.
你听着像话吗
You're not this man, Peter.
你都昏头了 彼得
You're grasping at straws, and you know it.
抓着根救命稻草不放 你自己也知道
He's here, Reese.
他在这里 里斯
Yeah, well, you're gonna have to give me more to go on
好吧 你要继续查下去的话单凭
than a few women's names.
几个女人的名字可不行
Hey, Peter, if you can get us a photo,
彼得 如果你有照片的话
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表