剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I've gone soft. Don't be ridiculous, okay? Watch.
我变弱了 别傻了 看着
I once killed a man with this trick.
我之前用这招杀过一个人呢
You never killed a man doing that.
你才没用过那招杀人呢
I could have. Once.
有一次真的有机会的
That's it.
好吧
I'm gonna go to Aruba and get my edge back.
我要去阿鲁巴岛调整一下状态
Before you go assassinating apples in Aruba,
在你去暗♥杀♥阿鲁巴岛的苹果之前
how about you help me find a way to stop Shepard?
能不能先帮我想办法阻止谢博德
That I can still help you with. What are her weaknesses?
这我倒是可以帮忙 她有什么弱点
Well, she's a control freak.
她是个控制狂
She hates it when her clients question her methods.
她讨厌客户质疑她的手段
And her strengths?
她的优点呢
Well-connected...
善于交流
Good at reading people.
很懂怎么看人
She has long-term clients on the level of Sterling Bosch.
她有斯博保险公♥司♥这种级别的长♥期♥客户
Show-off.
炫耀鬼
Any way to use her strengths against her?
有办法用她的长处对付她吗
I know how we can take Bryson's extortion photos out of play.
我有办法保证布莱森的照片不被利用了
I'm all ears.
洗耳恭听
How would you feel about sleeping with Sara Ellis?
你跟莎拉·埃利斯上♥床♥如何
Do you have any idea what's this about?
你知道这是要干嘛吗
No. You? No clue.
不知道 你呢 毫无头绪
Why did I agree to this? This is a terrible idea.
我怎么会同意的 这主意烂透了
Hey, if you have a better idea, I would love to hear it.
如果你有更好的主意 我悉听尊便
Fine. But you should tell them.
好吧 但你负责告诉她们
It's your brilliant idea.
这是你的天才主意
It's your wife.
那是你妻子
It's your ex-girlfriend.
那还是你前女友呢
Oh, so you want me to control the narrative?
所以你想让我负责描述吗
Let's tell them together. Great.
还是一起开口吧 好的
Great. All right. Let's do it.
好极了 就这么办
Teamwork, right? Yep. Teamwork.
团队合作 对吗 没错 团队合作
Okay? You and me. Yep.
对 二人携手 对
I'd like to start by saying this is Neal's idea.
我想先申明这都是尼尔的主意
That Peter supports 100%.
但彼得100%支持
Okay. Can one of you just please speak?
好吧 你们谁能直接开口
Well, it occurred to Neal --
尼尔想到...
Us. Us
我们 我们
That if Shepard were to drop Delancy as a client,
如果谢博德放弃德兰西这个客户
Delancy's extortion scheme would go up in smoke.
德兰西的勒索阴谋就烟消云散了
And Shepard would still have the photos of Josh
就算谢博德依旧有乔什的照片
but would have no incentive to use them.
也不会利用了
Exactly.
正解
So how do we get Shepard to drop Delancy?
我们怎么让谢博德放弃德兰西呢
By convincing Delancy that I am still a threat to his freedom.
说服德兰西我依旧会威胁到他的自♥由♥
I had Neal working undercover on this one.
我让尼尔卧底做这个
Using my alias at Caplin,
用我在卡普林的化名
I'll give Delancy dirt on Peter that's so tempting,
我会提供德兰西关于彼得的有力污点
he'll insist Shepard uses it.
他会坚持让谢博德用它
Shepard will refuse.
而谢博德会拒绝
Delancy won't take no for an answer.
德兰西不会接受拒绝
She'll resent having her methods questioned,
她会反感自己的手段被质疑了
so they'll argue.
于是他们就会争吵
Shepard will drop Delancy as a client, and poof.
谢博德会放弃德兰西这个客户 还有证据
We've neutralized the extortion threat against Bryson.
我们就化解了布莱森面临的勒索危机
And why wouldn't she use the dirt she has against you?
她为什么不会用这个污点来对付你呢
Out of her loyalty to her best client.
出于她对她最优客户的忠诚度
Who's her best client?
谁是她的最优客户
The insurance investigator
保险调查员
who's sleeping with your husband.
和你丈夫有一腿的人
Oh, uh -- it's --
这个
No. No, no.
不行 不行 不行
Sara already told Shepard
莎拉和谢博德说过
that there are compromising photos of her with another man out there.
她和别的男人有不雅照
You never mentioned who that man was.
你从没说过那个人是谁
Which gives us creative license to make those photos real.
这让我们可以趁机把照片弄假成真
What? No, I mean
什么 我是说
Not real, but look real. Real-looking.
不是真的 但看上去像真的 仿真
And you can completely be there.
你可以全程都在那儿
In the photos?
在照片里吗
No, no. I'm just saying that you can watch.
不是 我是说你可以看着
Oh, 'cause that won't be awkward.
这一点也不会尴尬呢
I hate to say it, but I think it'll work.
我不想承认 但感觉能成啊
Yeah, as long as the photos are...convincing.
只要这些照片 够说服力
Okay. By "Convincing," you mean...
"够说服力"的意思是说
I'm talking about showing a little skin.
我是说小露一点肌肤
A state of tasteful undress.
雅观地裸着
Where do you do this?
你们准备在哪儿做
Honey, you sure you want to be here?
亲爱的 你确定你要在这儿吗
If you're sure you're doing this,
只要你确定要这么做
I'm sure I want to be here.
我就确定我要在这儿
I love you.
我爱你
Neal, how do you want this?
尼尔 你想怎么照
It's like -- it's like you just stumbled in from dinner.
就像 就像你从晚宴出来 跌跌撞撞的
You're a little drunk.
你有点微醺
But, you know, most importantly...
不过 最重要的是
You're burning with desire.
你欲♥火♥焚身
God, that's what I get for asking.
天啊 就得到这种回答
What do we do? Do we just wing this?
我们该怎么办 即兴发挥吗
Wing it!
即兴吧
Yeah. Yeah, let's just wing it.
没错 即兴发挥吧
Yeah. Wing it.
没错 即兴发挥
Okay. All right.
好的 好吧
Okay.
好吧
Seriously?
不是吧
Okay, I'm sorry. I-I've got to stop you.
好吧 对不起 我得打断你们
I feel like a limo driver on prom night.
我觉得自己英雄无用武之地啊
You want to leave?
你想离开了吗
No. Honey, I want you to get into it.
不是 亲爱的 我想让你更融入角色
Come on! You're an intense, sexy man.
拜托 你那么热情 那么性感
Show her what you got. Come on.
给她露一手 加油
All right. Okay.
好吧 好的
Yeah, Sara, just maybe --
莎拉 也许
You know, maybe loosen it up a little bit.
放轻松点应该会好些
I'm sorry. What?
对不起 什么
It needs to look passionate.
要看上去很激♥情♥才行
What, is this better? Whoa.
这样更好一点吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. That's good, right? Okay.
没错 这很好 对吗 好吧
That's oh There. All right.
这真是 好吧
This is weird.
太诡异了
Honey, put left hand down a little further, further.
亲爱的 把手再放下去点 再下去
Lower?
低点吗
Yeah, there you go.
这就对了
Sara, do that thing with your leg. Neal, I got it!
莎拉 那个用腿 尼尔 我知道
Sara, maybe you could put your head back.
莎拉 也许你该把头往后仰
Back? Okay. Yeah, there you go.
后仰吗 好的 这就对了
There you go. Wow. Okay, that's good.
这就对了 很不错
That's hot.
太销魂了
Romance-novel cover, right there.
罗曼史小说封面 新鲜出炉
Whisper in his ear. He likes that at home.
在他耳边呢喃 他在家就爱这样
Oh, hi, Peter. Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's good. Okay.
嗨 彼得 很不错 好的
Lift her up. Lift her. Oh.
把她举起来 举起来
Yeah, there you go. Lean back. That's good.
就这样 往后仰 很好
A little further. A little further, yeah.
再远点 再远点
Careful.
小心
Okay.
好了
I think we got it.
艳照应该够了
That's a wrap.
可以收工了
There's my scientist guy.
我们的科学家来啦
Good to see house arrest hasn't cramped your style, Delancy.
看到软禁没有影响你的格调真好 德兰西
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表