剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You can grab a free flight back to new york.
你可以搭免费飞机回纽约
No, thanks.
不 谢了
The world beckons.
世界在召唤我
Any particular part?
有什么想去的地方吗
Seriously? Just don't expect a postcard.
开玩笑吧 别指望我给你寄明信片
Make sure the feds keep the bargain they struck with Neal.
要让局里信守对尼尔的承诺
He trusts you.
他信任你
I will.
我会的
I know.
我知道
Look at this, Neal.
看啊 尼尔
Agent Burke's been worried about you.
博尔克探员可一直在担心你呢
Traveled all the way here
大老远不辞辛苦地赶来
and almost didn't get to say goodbye.
差点连说再见的机会都捞不着
Good to see you again, Peter. You too.
再见到你真好 彼得 我也是
Congratulations. You caught him.
恭喜 你抓到他了
Plan on taking him back on my charter?
要搭我的顺风机回去吗
You're not gonna stop me.
你阻止不了我
No?
是吗
You should know who else is on that plane.
你真该了解一下还有谁在那架飞机上
What are you trying to pull, Burke?
你想说什么 博尔克
Nothing. Henry Dobbs is on that plane.
没什么 亨利·多布斯也在飞机上
Had a feeling he'd be needing a flight.
我想他需要来次空中旅行
I don't give a damn about Dobbs.
我才不管多布斯呢
I think you do,
我可不这么认为
because "Dobbs" is an alias.
因为多布斯是一个化名
You probably know him by his real name --
他的真名你肯定有所耳闻
Rob Macleish.
罗伯·麦克利什
Dobbs is Robert Macleish?
多布斯是罗伯特·麦克利什
The one and only.
只此一家 别无分号♥
You play this right,
搞定这个
and you've landed the biggest score of your life.
你能羸得这辈子最漂亮的一仗
Robert Macleish is on this plane, right now?
罗伯特·麦克利什就在这架飞机上吗
Yep.
正是
Justice department has been fully briefed.
司法部门已收到简报
There will be cameras and reporters
一堆的摄影机和记者
when we land on the Canary Islands,
在加那利群岛严阵以待我们的飞机降落
which, funny enough, does have extradition.
有意思的是 那里可是有引渡条款的
Now, you can say that you had nothing to do with his capture.
现在 你可以说你与他的被捕毫无关系
Why give Neal all the credit
为什么要全部归功给尼尔
when we've gone through all this work to include you?
明明你的功劳也不小
See the part where you, uh,
看这里 是你
secretly recruited me to help you take down Macleish?
私下叫我帮你抓住麦克利什
That's good thinking.
英明的主意
You set me up.
你们设计我
For the win.
为了胜利
And what do you get out of this, Caffrey?
那对你又有什么好处呢 卡夫瑞
My old desk back.
要回我的旧座位
Well, my job was to bring you back.
我的工作是把你带回去
What happens to you once you're in the system,
至于你回去后会怎么样
that's up to the bureau.
那是局里的事
Don't try it, Dobbs.
想都别想 多布斯
Back away from the door, Macleish.
回去 麦克利什
No more running.
休想再逃
I'm hauling your ass back to New York.
我要把你拖回纽约了
You hear that?
听见没
We're going home.
我们回家
We're going home.
我们回家
Should be off the cane in a week.
应该过一周就能摆脱手杖了
You think so?
你这么认为吗
Maybe. Yeah.
也许吧 是的
Caffrey.
卡夫瑞
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thank you, Jones.
谢谢 琼斯
Thank you both for bringing me back.
谢谢你们俩帮我回家
You know, I always thought I'd be the one
我还一直以为我会是那个
to shoot you in the leg.
开枪射你的腿的人呢
Well, there's always next time.
下次还有机会
Well, I hope you get a "next time."
希望下次轮到你
What he did, he did for Peter.
他所做的一切 都是为了彼得
Yeah.
是的
I get that.
我明白
Looks like you got something special.
看来你收获不少
Aside from the beard.
除了胡须之外
A letter of appreciation.
一封感谢信
I'll have to get it framed.
我得把它框起来
He's mad because I denied him the reward money for Macleish.
他在气我不许他领抓到麦克利什的赏金
A medal would have been nice. That's all I'm saying.
给枚勋章也好啊 要求又不高
Well, you know, speaking of medal, Jones --
这个嘛 说到勋章 琼斯
Yeah, Caffrey.
对了 卡夫瑞
You do get a medal.
你还真有一勋章
And the award for the best foreign capture goes to...
最佳跨国抓捕奖的得主是
Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
May I? Yeah, of course.
可以吗 当然
Comfortable?
舒服吗
Yeah. Feels like home.
当然 像家一样温暖
Good.
很好
Ellen.
爱伦
Don't get up.
不用起来
I'm fine. It's just annoying.
没事 就是一点小伤
It's so good to see you, Neal.
能见到你真好 尼尔
You too.
我也是
So, I made the right decision trusting Peter.
这么说 我相信彼得是对的
You've always had a pretty good instinct.
你看人一向很准
You too.
你也是
June said she never even considered
琼说你离开后 她从来没想过
renting out your room after you left.
要把你的房♥间再租出去
Well, she is one of the many reasons
她是我乐意回来的
that I'm glad to be back.
众多原因之一
Want to sit down? Can I get you something?
坐下好吗 要喝点什么吗
The marshals are shipping me off in a few weeks.
几周后法警就要送我走了
Where?
去哪里
Nowhere close, I'm afraid.
恐怕不近
There's been too much exposure here.
这里暴露得太厉害了
A few weeks, huh?
只有几周了吗
Both of us get another new start.
我们都可以有新的开始
Yeah.
是啊
I was really hoping we'd have more time together.
我真希望我们能有更多时间相处
Me too.
我也是
Even though I haven't seen you in a few years,
虽然我已经几年没见你了
you are the closest thing that I have to family.
你仍然是最像我家人的人
That's not true.
不是这样的
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
They don't know about our history.
他们不了解我们的过去
They don't know about my dad.
他们不了解我的父亲
They don't need to.
他们不需要了解
But I do.
但我需要
That was a long time ago, Neal.
那是很久以前的事了 尼尔
There is no reason to go dredging it up again.
没必要再旧事重提了
Everything I grew up believing was wrong.
从小到大 我所有的信仰都是错的
Everything.
所有的
And I ran before I got to hear the full story.
我还没有听完真♥相♥就逃了
I'm not running anymore.
我不会再逃了
I want to know who he was.
我想知道他是谁
Before I leave --
在我离开之前吧
I promise.
我保证
You promise?
你保证
I promise.
我保证
But tonight, tell me about the island.
不过今晚 跟我说说岛上的事
Was there a girl?
是不是遇着女孩子了
Yeah, her, uh -- her name was Maya.
是啊 她 她叫玛雅
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表