剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Wait.
等等
No, you don't have to do that.
你没必要这么做
Agent Del had nothing to do with this.
德尔探员与这事无关
It's on me.
是我的错
You put that on record, and your brother will be fine.
如果你将此作为证供 你哥哥会没事的
You don't have to cuff him.
不用给他戴手铐了
Let's take him out the back, let the crowd enjoy the night.
把他带到后面去 让大家享受今晚吧
Good news.
好消息
The TLC is returning all the stolen medallions.
租车协会归还了所有被盗的执照牌
Bad news, they have some questions
坏消息 他们有些质疑
about the validity of Hal Hoover's existence.
哈尔·胡佛存在的真实性
Don't worry. I can wait for an appropriate reaction.
不用担心 我可以等你想好了再回答我
After Delmon got out of prison,
德尔蒙出狱后
all he wanted was to get his old life back.
他只想过他原来的生活
You do know we're talking about me right now?
你知道我们现在在说我吧
Moz, I know where to take the key.
蚊子 我知道钥匙是哪了
Key.
给我钥匙
Ugh, sometimes I wish you didn't do your job so well.
有时候我真希望你别工作这么认真
Hey, you say "Get everything with a New York skyline."
你自己说"找到所有含纽约城市轮廓的东西"
I supplied.
我照做了
Look. I need caffeine or whiskey.
我得来点咖啡或是威士忌
or both -- Irish coffee.
或者都要 爱尔兰咖啡[加威士忌的咖啡]
Mm. I will kiss you.
我都想亲你了
On the off chance that Caffrey started to move, I set an alert.
一旦卡夫瑞动身 我就会得到警报
Where's he headed?
他要去哪
Talking to Angelo made me realize
和安吉罗的谈话让我意识到
I've been looking at the key all wrong.
关于这把钥匙我一直都想错方向了
So a medallion thief set you straight?
难道一个执照牌小偷让你改邪归正了
No. He reminded me of who I was before I went to prison.
不 他让我想起入狱前我是什么样的人
10 year ago, Ellen and I had no direct communication.
十年前 爱伦和我没有任何直接交流
Well, she was in witness protection,
她参加了证人保护计划
and you were on the lam.
而你在逃亡中
Right. We had no relationship.
对 我们没有联♥系♥
And we've been trying to find a vantage point
我们一直尝试着寻找
that was relevant to her life,
一个与她的生活有关的突破点
But she would have been trying to find one
但她也会努力寻找
that was relevant to mine.
一个与我生活有关的突破点
Looks like a pier in Queens.
看起来像皇后区的码头
Of course.
没错
It's those damn corks!
是那些该死的软木塞
Come again?
再说一遍
I should have known.
我早该知道的
Back then, all Ellen knew about Neal
当时爱伦只知道
was that his time was running out.
尼尔快没时间了
I was chasing him.
我在追捕他
Corks?
软木塞吗
When Peter was closing in, I started saving corks.
彼得追我时 我开始收藏软木塞
I'd come down here with a bottle of wine,
我会带瓶葡萄酒来这里
watch the sun set over the city.
看着这城市上空的日落
Each sunset and each cork marked another day I was free.
每次日落 每个木塞都记录着我又自♥由♥一天
And you told Ellen?
你告诉了爱伦
Yeah. The last time I saw her, before I went to prison.
对 入狱前最后一次见她时
So maybe she figured when you got out...
也许她觉得你出狱后
I'd pick up where I left off.
我会继续这个习惯
Right here.
就在这
Let me guess -- that's your Caffrey box.
让我猜猜 这就是你的卡夫瑞信息箱
Everything that didn't make sense to log into evidence.
所有不能记录为证物的都在这
You're saying there's a cork in there?
你是说里面有个木塞吗
No. He had this ritual with corks.
不 他有个关于木塞的习惯
It doesn't matter.
这个不重要
But he used to go to this pier in Queens --
但他以前常去皇后区的一个码头
that pier in queens.
就是那个码头
It's got to be in here. Please be in here.
肯定在这里面 拜托在这里
Please be here.
求你了
Hold this.
拿好
Moz.
蚊子
It covers everything except one building.
有一栋大楼没有遮盖住
He found it.
他找到了
He found what?
他找到了什么
She led you to the Empire State Building.
她把你指向了帝国大厦
Yeah. Yeah, she did.
没错
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表