剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
"dummy up" and "fish" are prison slang.
"缄口不言"和"溜掉"是监狱用语
He's done time.
他坐过牢
Or watched a lot of TV.
或者只是电视看多了
Shut up down there!
下面两个给我闭嘴
She's a calming influence.
她可以帮他冷静下来
Maybe if I talk to her,
也许让我跟她谈谈
appeal to her on a personal level.
晓之以情 动之以理
I don't know.
不好说
I have done this before.
我以前干过
That makes two of us.
我也是
Well, at least this time, we get to be tied up together.
至少这次 我们能绑在一起
Good news.
好消息
With a slight adjustment,
稍稍调整一下之后
our third act is back on track.
我们的第三步行动又重回轨道了
So Penny here is gonna babysit while I take care of business.
佩妮会在我处理事情时看着你们
Be safe.
小心点
Always.
一向的
If you're ditching our car, we have bags in the trunk.
你要弃车的话 把我们后备箱的包包拿回来吧
What makes you think I'm ditching your car?
你凭什么觉得我要弃车
All that "Law & Order" I watch.
《法律与秩序》就是这么演的
If we're gonna be here for a while,
我们要在这待上一段日子的话
it'd be nice to change our clothes.
有衣服换会很不错
"Change our clothes."
"有衣服换"
Cobble Hill.
果然是科布尔山来的
How long have you two been married?
你俩结婚多久了
We have a love for the ages.
我们的爱至死不渝
I mean, why do we need some stupid contract
何必要一纸愚蠢的婚书
to tell us what we already know?
告诉我们这已知的事实
For starters, health insurance,
首先 医疗保险
homeownership, shared cellphone plans.
房♥屋产权 共享手♥机♥套餐
Uh, what Oz and I have is much bigger than all of that.
我跟奥兹的不是那种世俗感情
He's a really good guy with a really, really big heart.
他是个大好人 有着博大的心胸
You'll understand if we don't see him that way.
你能理解我们不这么想吧
Well, you don't know him, so...
你们不了解他 所以...
Right. He is good.
好吧 他是个好人
And, sure, his cousin talked him into stealing car parts,
的确 他的表兄说服他去偷盗汽车零件
but that doesn't make him a bad person.
但是那不意味着他是坏人
You don't serve hard time for stealing rims.
偷车圈可不会判重刑
What happened?
出了什么事
It was his first time.
那是他第一次作案
The police showed up.
警♥察♥来了
When they told him to raise his hands,
他们告诉他举起双手时
he accidentally dropped a battery that he was holding
他不小心把手里握着的电池
on the cop's foot.
掉到警♥察♥脚上了
Accidentally?
不小心
What else was he supposed to do other than drop it?
他不扔掉还能怎么办
I mean, the guy had a gun in his face.
他可是被枪指着头呢
The officer didn't see it that way? No.
警♥察♥不那么认为吗 不
The cop lied to the D.A.
警♥察♥对地检官说了谎
They charged him with assault on a police officer.
他们以袭♥警♥罪起诉他
You can get 15 years for that.
那能判到十五年呢
That's exactly what the judge gave him.
法官正是这么判的
I mean, he didn't deserve that.
他不该被判那么重
So he was released early on good behavior.
所以他表现良好提前释放了吗
No.
不
He escaped, and you helped him.
他在你帮助下越狱了
The cop lied. The judge wouldn't listen.
警♥察♥撒谎 法官又不听解释
What else were we supposed to do?
我们还能怎么办
I mean, the system failed him.
司法系统抛弃了他
All we have is each other.
我们只有彼此
I mean, I'm sure there are a ton of people out there
我敢肯定现在外面有一大群人
who are worried about the two of you right now.
担心你们两个的安危
You have no idea.
你根本想象不到
Uh, this is Esther from the Rusty Egret.
我是锈鹭酒店的艾丝特
I thought we were confirmed you'd be here by noon,
您原定的计划是中午之前到达
and it's almost 3:00.
现在已经快三点了
I'll try your cell again.
我会再给您来电的
Wait. The suit actually gave you access to his house?
猫咪探员真的让你进他房♥子了
Yes, Moz.
没错 蚊子
Unwise. We should teach him a lesson.
不明智 我们应该给他个教训
I'm thinking micro cam in a lampshade.
在灯罩里装个针孔摄像机如何
He'll find it, of course, but that's the point.
他当然会发现 但这正是我的用意
We're picking up Satchmo and we're leaving, all right?
我们带上沙奇摩就走人 好吗
Fine.
随你
I don't see why you'd want to pass up
我不明白你为何要错过
a prime opportunity such as this, but whatever.
如此一个大好时机 但随便你
Whoa! Seriously? Boxed wine?
不是吧 盒装葡萄酒
We got to get out of here.
我们得赶紧走
You mind picking up Satchmo's water bowl?
你能拿下沙奇摩的水碗吗
It's over by the desk.
在那桌子旁边
And no snooping. Uh-huh.
别东张西望
Whoa, the suit left Ellen's IRS forms
猫咪探员居然把爱伦的纳税表
out here for anyone to see.
放在谁都能看到的地方
Hey. No. I said no.
我说了别乱动
They're from when WITSEC moved her to New York.
是她因为证人保护计划搬到纽约之后的报表
Well, any insight into her life from that time
从那时起任何跟她生活有关的细节
could help us isolate where she hid the evidence.
都可能帮助我们确定她隐藏证据的地点
It's a long shot.
概率太小
So is blindly searching a 2-million-square-foot building.
随机搜索一栋两百万平方英尺的建筑也一样
Excellent point. Here. Allow me.
说得好 来 让我照下
Okay.
行了
You know, it's not too late to hide that micro cam --
你知道吗 现在藏个针孔摄像机还不晚
Not gonna happen. Okay.
没门 好吧
Next.
下一张
Next.
下一张
Jesus, baby, what took you so long?
天啊 宝贝 怎么去了这么久
Well, I acquired us a new vehicle
我给咱俩买♥♥了辆新车
and I finished up recon for our third act.
还给第三次行动踩好了点
And you went to Gristedes?
你还去了格雷斯蒂超♥市♥
Yeah. Well, we got a big day tomorrow.
是啊 明天可是个大日子
Can't do it on an empty stomach.
饿着肚子怎么干活
You are too good, baby.
你太好了 宝贝
You have to admit -- they are kind of sweet together.
不得不说 他们在一起还真甜蜜
I hope that's the stockholm syndrome talking.
我希望你这是得了斯德哥尔摩综合征
Burkes of cobble hill, keep up the good behavior,
科布尔山的博尔克夫妇 继续好好表现
there might be some of my famous
我指不定让你们尝尝
Chow-hall casserole in it for you.
我拿手的部队砂锅菜
You sure they didn't give you trouble? Sure.
确定他们没捣乱吗 没有
Hey, hon.
宝贝
I see it.
我看到了
The second they realize they've kidnapped a federal agent,
一旦他们意识到自己绑♥架♥了一个联邦探员
All bets are off.
我们就完了
You packed your gun.
你带了枪
Do you think you can get to it?
你能拿到它吗
Not without help.
没人帮忙不成
We're gonna have to do this together.
我们得齐心协力
There is still a chance that we can get the atomizer back
我们还有可能在明天活动开始前
before the event tomorrow, right?
拿回香水喷瓶 对吧
Yeah, we're on it. Okay.
对 我们正在查 好
You okay?
你还好吗
Ballistics is still on scene,
弹道轨迹仍在现场分♥析♥中
but we got a hit on Osbourne's sidekick.
但我们有了奥斯本助手的线索
I had Hudson Correctional
我让哈德逊管教所
pull his correspondence and visitor logs.
调出了他的通话和来访记录
So we've got a name.
找到个名字
Yeah, Penny Chase.
佩妮·钱斯
Clean record.
无犯罪史
She works as a copy editor for a book publisher
她在一家出版公♥司♥做文字编辑
specializing in paperback romance novels.
负责简装本爱情小说
What is her connection to Osbourne?
她跟奥斯本有什么联♥系♥
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表