剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
we're dealing with a world-class forger.
我们对付的就是世界级伪造者
But we have a growing stack of cases
但我们手头有大量拥有
with conclusive data we can work.
确凿数据的案件可供办理
You and Neal are an impressive team, but you're too impulsive.
你和尼尔是对绝妙搭档 但你们太冲动了
Focus your energy on cases we can close.
把精力集中在可结案的案子上
Efficiency is our most important tool. I get it.
效率是我们最重要的手段 明白了
We want a quick, high-profile win to impress the bureau.
我们要用迅速高调的胜利来震慑警局
There you go.
没错
You're gonna drop the case?
你要放手这个案子
No, I can't let a multi-million dollar forger go
不 我不能让获利数百万的伪造者逍遥法外
just because it might not be an easy win.
哪怕这案子十分棘手
That's why they should have given you the job.
所以说他们应该让你当头儿
They're gonna realize that.
他们会意识到的
I don't want it.
我才不想要
It would have been nice to be asked.
就算被问问也不错
Yeah.
是
Hey, Neal. Hey.
嗨 尼尔 嗨
Come on in.
快进来
What was so urgent?
什么事这么急
Well, how would you like to meet the man
想不想见那个被你识破的
behind that magnificent forgery you spotted?
绝妙伪造案的幕后黑手
You found more information on Bellmiere?
你又查到鲍米尔的其他信息了
Yeah. His real name's Jeff Blatnik.
对 他的真名是杰夫·布拉特尼克
Well, you can't fault him for changing his name.
你不能因为换个名字就怪罪他
A lot of artists change their name.
很多艺术家都换名字
So do con artists.
骗子也是
I'd buy a Bellmiere over a Blatnik --
我是说鲍米尔听着比布拉特尼克拉风
that's all I'm saying.
没别的意思
But he didn't sell a Bellmiere. He sold a Dubois.
但他没卖♥♥鲍米尔作品 卖♥♥的是杜布瓦的作品
Mm, true.
确实
The second Dubois in his catalog...
杜布瓦编目下的第二件作品
or is it?
是真的吗
That's so close.
仿得相当真
Bellmiere has an incredible eye.
鲍米尔眼力很好
It's just -- it's not a Dubois.
只是 依旧是赝品
While you look for J.B.,
你去找J.B.的时候
why don't I find out what his students have to say?
我去跟他学生聊聊如何
Go.
去吧
Original.
原创
Conceptual.
有概念
I'm gonna say the wires represent industry --
我觉得这些管道代表工业
an endless loop spiraling downward.
无限循环螺旋向下
You get me.
没错
I've been following the Bellmiere school
我跟随杜布瓦学校
for a while.
有段时间了
Neal.
尼尔
Natasha.
娜塔莎
I run the Haversham gallery in Portland.
我在波特兰经营哈弗沙姆画廊
Oh, I'll...get Mr. Bellmiere.
我去叫鲍米尔先生
Oh, in a little bit.
不急
I want to see if any of the other pieces
我想看看其他作品能不能
speak to me like yours does.
像你的一样让我产生共鸣
Knock it over.
把它掀翻
Come on! Break it!
快 砸碎它
It either works, or it doesn't.
不成功便成仁
Last chance.
最后的机会
Now you can start fresh.
现在你能重新开始了
Dubois taught me that.
杜布瓦教我的
Destruction is part of creation.
毁坏也是创造的一部分
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Peter Burke, FBI.
彼得·博尔克 联邦探员
Need your help.
需要你协助工作
Let's cut through the facade, Agent Burke.
我们就别绕弯子了 博尔克探员
You're here because you want to know
你来这是因为你想知道
if the Dubois that I sold to the Tibedaux is a forgery.
我卖♥♥给艺术馆的杜布瓦雕塑是不是赝品
Any information you have on the piece would help.
任何关于那作品的信息都有帮助
Who suggested it was a fake?
谁说那是假的了
One of their experts.
某位专家
"Experts."
专家
I am the expert on Dubois.
我是杜布瓦作品的专家
Of course.
当然
The complaint was
据说那座雕塑的线条
that somehow the lines lacked a certain subtlety
缺少其他杜布瓦作品中
found in other Dubois pieces.
特有的巧妙感
"Hand over hand" may not be
"交叠之手"或许不像
as inspired as some of his earlier works,
他某些早期作品那样精妙
but perhaps that's why he gave it to me.
但或许这就是他把作品给我的原因
He gave you a $6.5 million statue?
他给了你座价值六百五十万的雕塑
I gave him 10 years.
我给了他十年
Where can I see some of Mr. Bellmiere's work?
鲍米尔先生的作品在哪
Oh, he doesn't have any on display.
他没有展出任何作品
Really? Nothing?
真的 一个都没有
Well, he's...been spending a lot of time
他大部分时间都在
in his private workspace -- off the hallway.
他私人工作区里 从走廊过去
You seen what he's been working on?
你见过他在做什么吗
Oh, no one has. He works alone.
没人见过 他单独工作
It's his process.
这是他的作风
Maybe I can convince him to give me a sneak peak.
也许我能说服他让我偷偷看一眼
Good luck. Thanks.
祝你好运 谢谢
Out of curiosity, what does your work sell for?
我很好奇 你的作品有什么卖♥♥点
I'm taking my time to define what makes a Bellmiere.
我诠释了什么叫做鲍米尔
So, you don't have anything on the market, huh?
但你从没拿去卖♥♥ 对吧
Mm. Thank you.
非常感谢
Did you see any of Bellmiere's work?
你看到鲍米尔的作品了
Yeah, two partially completed sculptures.
对 两个雕塑的半成品
Oh. He really is taking his time to find his own vision.
他真的在寻找自己的新风格
Is that what he told you?
他是这样告诉你的
Oh, "Some ideas come fully formed.
一些想法已经成型
Others take years."
有些还需要几年
Well, he's fully formed ones come from Dubois.
他成型的想法都是来自杜布瓦
So, he's forging the last two catalog pieces.
他在伪造目录里的最后两件作品
The same rare marble, technique, style.
同样稀有的大理石 同样的技术和风格
Well, we can't make a bust until he tries to sell one of them.
我们不能等到他想卖♥♥的时候再来抓他
Bellmiere's already made millions off "Hand over hand."
他已经靠"手相连"挣了几百万
He could sit on the other three for years
他可以再等几年
when their value skyrockets.
价格飞涨后再出手
is there any way he'd want to sell them earlier?
没有办法让他想早点卖♥♥出去吗
I could encourage him.
我可以点把火
But I'm gonna need about 500 pounds of marble.
不过我需要五百磅重的大理石
All right.
没问题
Entrez, Moz.
门没关 蚊子
Hey.
你好
Good to see you, too, kid.
见到你我也很高兴 儿子
It's too risky for you to be here.
你到这里来太危险了
I can't take Mozzie's safehouse anymore.
我在蚊子的安全屋里待不下去了
Why?
为什么
He's a very weird dude.
他是个非常奇怪的家伙
Yeah.
好吧
So, what am I looking at?
这个是什么
Dubois' "Devolution."
杜布瓦的"退化"
I'm sorry, but you got to go back.
我很抱歉 不过你一定得回去
Listen, you've been looking for that evidence box for, what,
听着 你找证据盒多久了
three months now?
三个月吗
I've been after it for 30 years.
而我已经找了三十年
Now you say you're close.
现在你说快了
When WITSEC moved Ellen to New York 12 years ago,
12年前 证人保护计划让爱伦搬到纽约
they gave her a job at a securities firm.
给了她一份保安公♥司♥的工作
She had access to the 50th floor of the Empire State Building
帝国大厦五十层装♥修♥的时候
while it was under renovation.
她可以进去
You think she planted it there?
你认为她放在了那里
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表