剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Well, the floors are marble.
地板是大理石的
You think she hid it in the ceiling?
你认为它被藏在天花板里
Well, if I was a betting man...
要赌一把的话
All you got to do is scan 1,000 square feet of ceiling tile.
你只需要扫描一千平方英尺的天花板
We've narrowed our search from all of Manhattan
我们把搜索范围从整个曼哈顿
to a ceiling in the corner of a building.
缩小到一小块天花板上
We're gonna find it.
我们会找到的
Optimist. Ah, good mood.
真乐观 因为心情好
They must have bought your sculpture.
肯定是他们买♥♥了你的雕塑
They did.
是的
What did they say?
他们怎么说
They said it wasn't a dubois --
他们说这不是杜布瓦普通的作品
It was the dubois.
而是最有代表性的作品
You're kidding.
说笑呢吧
They called it his seminal work.
他们称它为他的精华之作
I knew it! Attaboy!
好样的
Full disclosure.
完美的结局
That helps explain
这样的话你不在的时候
what I found while you were out.
我找到的东西就不足为奇了
Such as?
例如
Oh... Such as a Van Dyck...
例如凡·戴克的画
...and this Degas.
还有这幅德加的画
They're forgeries.
都是赝品
They're flawless.
但完美无瑕
Flawless.
完美无瑕
You have a tremendous gift, Neal.
尼尔 你有过人的天赋
Your original work must be extraordinary.
你的原创肯定非同凡响
I don't have many original pieces.
我没多少原创
Why not?
为什么
I don't know.
不知道
Well, that's a shame.
真可惜
Because if you can do this...
如果这你都能做
you're capable of anything.
你可以做任何事
All right, here's my proposal --
我有个提议
We finish "Courtship", split the profits 50/50.
我们完成"求婚" 五五分成
Well, let's be clear -- forgery is a federal offense.
先说明白 伪造可是大罪
This is a Dubois replica.
这是件杜布瓦的复♥制♥品
Understood.
明白
The contours and planes complement each other well.
轮廓和抛光都相辅相成
I'm impressed.
厉害
A shame I have to destroy it.
可惜我得毁了它
What's the point of making a replica
既然都已经卖♥♥出了真品
of a piece you've already sold?
还要做它的复♥制♥品干嘛
Dubois used to say, "Don't get attached to your work."
杜布瓦曾说 "别依恋你的作品"
Neal's figured out a way to
尼尔想到了一个方法能
nail Bellmiere on forgery.
以伪造将鲍米尔定罪
You promised me a confession.
你承诺过他会坦白的
Now I'm promising you hard evidence.
但我现在可以给你铁证
Keep talking.
继续
Dubois put an original, hand-written note
杜布瓦会把一张亲手写的字条
into the heart of each piece.
放进每件作品中
Yes, I know. The Tibedaux X-rayed it and found it.
我知道 艺术馆用X射线找到了
The X-ray only verified its existence,
X射线只是证明了它的存在
not what was on it.
而没验明上面写了什么
Yeah, if the scroll contains
要是字条上有
Bellmiere's handwriting and fingerprints
鲍米尔的字迹和指纹
and not Dubois', then it's a forgery.
而不是杜布瓦的 那么它就是赝品
What are you suggesting? That we smash it open?
你提议把它砸开吗
Well, there's probably a --
说不定可以
Fortunately, we have another option.
幸运的是我们还有另一条的方案
A high-resolution imaging scanner.
高清图像扫描仪
The new magnetic tomography scanners
新型的磁性X线断层扫描仪
are portable and powerful enough
方便携带而且强大到
to pick up fingerprints on a gun through a brick wall.
可以透过一堵墙扫描到枪上的指纹
It's still Neal's word against Bellmiere's.
这还是尼尔的一面之词
I don't think a judge is gonna approve a warrant.
我不认为法官会许可搜查令
We don't need one.
不需要
You have a confidential informant
你的秘密线人
who has access to the sculpture.
可以找到那尊雕塑
All right.
好吧
But I'm gonna go with you -- I'm gonna oversee this.
我要跟着监督你们
And it's not because I don't trust you, Peter.
彼得 这不是因为我不信任你
It's because I don't trust him.
而是我不信任他
You said this was a high-profile case, and you're right.
你说过这案子很引人注目 没错
I want a clean conviction, no detours.
我希望直接定罪 别搞花样
Have you got it, Neal?
尼尔 懂了吗
He's got it. I didn't ask you, Peter.
他懂了 我没问你 彼得
Got it.
了解
Okay, great. Then we shouldn't have any problem.
好 那就没问题了
I know that look. I don't like that look.
那表情我见过 我可不喜欢
What are you thinking?
你想什么呢
I know how we can find the box in the Empire State Building.
我知道怎么在帝国大厦里找到那盒子
The scanner.
用扫描仪
Yeah. No.
是的 不行
That little device is worth a small Dubois.
那玩意可值一小幅杜布瓦的画呢
I can't just check it out like a library book.
你以为借它跟在图书馆借书一样吗
I'll use it while
我可以假装在鲍米尔的阁楼
I'm supposed to be in Bellmiere's loft.
然后把它借出去用
Did you miss the part about no detours?
没听懂什么叫别搞花样吗
Callaway's gonna be in the van.
卡拉威会一直呆在车里
Okay, there you go. Thanks.
拿去吧 谢了
I'm not gonna jeopardize our first operation.
我不会搞砸我们的首次行动
She won't know a thing.
她不会察觉的
This is not a wink and a nod. No.
这可不是眨眨眼点点头那么简单
I hear you.
我明白了
I don't think you do. What?
你不明白 什么
I need you to say, "I will not use the scanner
快说 "我不会用扫描仪
to search the Empire State Building."
去帝国大厦里搜寻"
I will not use the scanner
我不会用扫描仪
to search the empire state building.
去帝国大厦里搜寻
"Or Mozzie or James."
"蚊子和詹姆斯也不会"
Neither I, nor Mozzie, nor James
我 蚊子还有詹姆斯
Will use the scanner for such a search.
都不会用扫描仪去找
Little pinky-swear action?
要拉钩钩吗
Moz, meet me at my place.
蚊子 在我家见
I got a way to find the evidence.
我知道怎么找证据了
Here is your surveillance watch du jour.
你的监视手表装置
This is one an artisan might wear while sculpting.
工匠雕刻时就戴这种
Keep those upgrades coming.
随时汇报更新
Audio's good. I've calibrated the scanner.
音频没问题 我校准了扫描仪
Careful.
当心点
I'll keep it safe.
保证安全
Anklet.
取脚环
No. Let's leave it on.
让他戴着
This is an undercover operation.
这可是卧底行动
Bellmiere's an art forger. He's not airport security.
鲍米尔只是个伪造者又不是机场安检
He won't be patting Caffrey down.
他不会扑倒卡夫瑞的
Standard procedure is to remove the anklet.
按标准流程就得取下脚环
We're less than 500 yards away,
我们在五百码之内
and we've ears on him with the watch.
而且还有手表监听器
Would you stand up?
请站起来
There. You're a very talented con artist.
好了 你可是个诈骗高手
You'll figure out how to keep that covered.
你知道该如何遮住它的
No problem.
没问题
Well, the views are impressive.
景色十分怡人
This high up in the Empire State Building --
在如此高耸的帝国大厦中
Location is everything.
地段才是真理
That's exactly what I tell my customers --
我就是这么告诉顾客的
I run an ice-cream franchise.
我是卖♥♥冰淇林的
Security was a bear getting up here.
这一路上的安检真牛啊
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表