剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Thanks for the update.
感谢你的汇报
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Was out for a walk and saw a suspicious van.
人家出来散个步 发现可疑车辆
Wanted to know if there was
于是上来看看
any illegal activity going on inside.
里边是否有非法活动
Just a convict and an FBI agent watching TV.
只是某罪犯和联调探员看电视罢了
Get in here.
进来吧
Anything decent on the tube?
拍到好东西没
We're wired into the health club's closed-circuit cameras.
我们切入了健身俱乐部的闭路监视器
Only blind spots are the locker rooms.
更衣室是唯一的盲点
That's him.
是他
Oh, you catch that?
你看到没
He's being protective of that bag.
他非常小心他的包
Curious what's inside?
好奇里面装的是啥
I'd be lying if I said no.
说不好奇是骗人的
How about we find out?
进去看看怎么样
Wouldn't it be nice if Cook ran into his old friend Peter Morris?
库克与老友彼得·莫里斯意外重逢多好啊
No.
不行
What? You were busted for larceny.
怎么了 你犯了盗窃罪
We're about to bust him for larceny.
我们正准备以盗窃罪逮捕他
You two have a lot to talk about.
你俩有共同语言啊
What would I even say to him?
我要跟他聊什么啊
You can ask him if he's stolen
你可以问问他最近
any water delivery trucks lately.
有没有偷送水车呀
Good. Subtle.
很好很委婉
Or... "How about a game?"
或者 来场比赛如何
It's been a while since I played squash.
我不玩壁球好多年了
Well, I hear it's like riding a bike.
我听说壁球如自行车 会了就忘不了
From who?
谁说的
I'm sure that someone... said that once.
反正是 有人说过
Yeah, I'm sure.
好吧
I'd need some workout gear.
我需要运动装备
Shouldn't be a problem.
小菜一碟
This shirt's kind of itchy.
衣服穿着有点痒
It was all the pro shop had.
体育专卖♥♥店就只有这种了
Next time I spend 90 bucks for a pair of sweats,
下次再让我花90大洋买♥♥件运动服
I'd better get a free TV with them.
最好附送一台电视机
Come on, this place is nice.
别这样 这地方挺好
In fact, I'm thinking of joining.
老实说 我都在考虑要不要加入了
You get plenty of exercise.
你锻炼够充足了
It has its benefits.
有益身心嘛
Yeah. So does flight from prosecution.
是啊 犯罪跑路还有益呢
Good cardio.
绝佳的有氧运动
Bring it! Yeah!
放马过来
He's not messing around.
他可不是来做做样子的
No, I told you -- Cook's competitive.
我说过 库克很好胜
Good. Use that to keep him busy.
很好 利用这点缠住他
When you catch up, ask him how's he's doing.
你过去搭话 问他近况如何
Whatever he says,
不管他回答什么
casually imply you're doing a little better.
都随意地暗示你比他过得好
If he's making money, you're making a little more.
他要是赚了钱 你比他赚得多
If he drives a Beemer, you drive a Ferrari.
他要是开宝马 你就开法拉利
You want me to challenge him.
你要我挑战他
Yeah, he'll try to one-up you.
没错 他会想要胜过你
He won't be able to help himself.
他控制不了
You'll be on that court in no time.
要不了多久你就得上场打球了
Then what?
然后呢
Try not to lose too fast. Good luck.
输慢一点 祝你好运
I'm telling you -- you got to work on your backhand, man.
我说 你得好好练一下反手了
You're quick, but, uh... ground strokes, baby.
你速度很快 不过 弹地球差点
Better luck next time, friend.
祝你下次好运 伙计
Dave? Dave Cook?
大卫 大卫·库克
Peter Morris. We worked together.
彼得·莫里斯 我们共事过
Region financial. Been a while.
在区商业银行 好久不见
Yeah. Yeah. How you been?
没错 你怎么样
Great. Yourself?
挺好 你呢
Great. Actually, beyond great.
挺好 其实是超级好
I didn't know you played.
我不知道你还玩壁球呢
Yeah, when I can get a game.
是啊 有机会就来
I've still got the court.
我包的场还有
Terrific.
好极了
Been a while since I left the bank.
我离开银行很久了
What have you been doing since?
后来做什么了
I was gonna ask you the same.
我也想问你呢
Started my own little business --
做点小生意
import/export trade.
进出口买♥♥卖♥♥
Profitable.
挺有赚头
Funny. I started my own business, too.
真巧 我也做了点生意
Small financial firm.
小型财务公♥司♥
Financial firm?
财务公♥司♥吗
Last time I saw you, you were mopping floors!
上次我见你的时候 你还是小职员一个
Hard to get hired when you got a record.
有案底工作就难找了
That's some initiative.
这也是动力啊
You could say I took some time out, educated myself.
只能说我花了点时间 进修了一下
I tell you what, since we're both doing so well,
这样吧 既然我们过得都不错
how about a little friendly wager?
不如来点小赌怡情怎么样
Okay.
好啊
Winner takes a grand from the loser?
输的人给赢的人一千块
A grand?
一千吗
That a problem?
有问题吗
No, no. But let's make it 2.
没有 干脆赌两千吧
2?
两千
Not 3?
不来三千吗
You're right. Let's make it an even 5.
说的对 不如就来个五千吧
You're on.
就这么定了
All right.
好的
Hidden camera?
隐蔽摄像头
Water-cooler talk.
饮水机边闲聊
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
Come on. Move.
拜托 让开
My shoulder's acting up.
肩膀有点受伤了
I've got an ice pack in the locker room.
我储物柜里有冰袋
Is that your rotator cuff?
是肩袖的地方吗
Eh, yeah. I pulled it before. It's not a problem.
是啊 我之前就伤过 没事的
You should be careful, much more careful!
你应该小心点 多加小心
Where's your locker?
你的储物柜在哪儿
It's just around here. Come on.
就在这儿 来吧
You sure you don't want me to get someone
你确定不用我找人
to take a look at that shoulder?
帮你看看肩膀吗
What'd I tell you? It's not a problem.
我不是说了 没事
Shame we didn't get to finish.
可惜没比出结果
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是啊 就是
You know, I'm always up for round 2.
我随时可以打第二回合
That was barely a round 1.
第一回合都没完呢
Can't find that pack?
找不到冰袋了吗
It's probably in my bag.
大概在我包里
You don't want to do that.
你这样不对
I just remembered --
我刚想起来
you're supposed to use heat on an injury like that, not ice.
这种伤应该热敷 而不是用冰块
Yeah, I read it somewhere. Heat. Heat.
我之前在哪儿读过 热敷 热敷
Well, I don't have a heat pack.
我可没有热敷包
Yeah, well, that's fine.
没关系
They've got them in the pro shop.
专卖♥♥店里就有卖♥♥的
You can get one on the way out.
你回去的时候可以买♥♥一个
Heat.
热敷
Hey! You've got green dots in your locker.
你储物柜里有绿点球
Can I borrow one? I'm always out.
能借我一个吗 我总是找不到
Keep it.
送你了
Thanks.
多谢
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表