剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
As a reminder that we have some unfinished business.
留着提醒你我们胜负未定
I'm around for a rematch anytime you want.
我随时恭候你再来一局
Yeah, you better be good for it.
那你得好好准备了
Oh, believe me, once I start something,
相信我 只要我开始了一件事
I always like to see it through.
我就会坚持到底
What was so fascinating
什么东西那么吸引你
you had to force me into a game of hot potato?
要逼得我手忙脚乱
Cook has a live feed running on his PDA.
库克的掌上电脑里有实况图像
Micro camera with a hidden transmitter.
微型摄像机和隐蔽式发射器
Guess where it's hidden.
猜猜藏在哪儿
Inside water-cooler.
饮水机里
That explains the stolen truck.
所以要偷那辆车
He used it to impersonate a delivery man
他用来假扮送水工
and plant the camera somewhere.
趁机安装摄像机
Yeah, that's smart.
没错 聪明之举
The live feed allows him to study his marks in real time.
实况图像让他可以随时踩点
What did you see?
你看到什么了
A diamond shop. I didn't get the name.
一家钻石店 我没看到名字
But I got a close-enough look to sketch out the floor plan.
但镜头够近 我可以画出平面图
I'm gonna go back to the office and draw one up.
我这就回办公室画出来
Peter and I will start narrowing targets from his place.
我和彼特去他家缩小搜索目标
You can coordinate with me from the office.
你可以在办公室跟我们协调同步
Six diamond stores in Manhattan
曼哈顿有六家钻石店
are supplied by Ram's water delivery.
由拉姆供水公♥司♥负责
Cook could hit one of these any second now.
库克可以随时袭击其中某家
Then he disappears again.
然后再消失
Neal, did you email the sketch? Yeah. Sent.
尼尔 草图发出来了吗 发了
Making any progress?
有进展吗
We're getting somewhere. Thanks, honey.
正在查 谢谢 亲爱的
Ah, Don't tell me that. That doesn't sound good.
别这样 听上去不太妙
Jones, what's up?
琼斯 怎么了
Okay. Keep searching.
好的 继续查
Cook just ducked surveillance.
库克刚甩掉了监视
Team one lost him in the subway about 15 minutes ago,
第一小组大概15分钟前在地铁跟丢了
But they said it looked like he was trying to go dark.
他们说他好像要去黑市
He's pulling the job.
他在招揽生意
This is happening tonight.
他今晚就要下手了
All right, we need to figure this out now.
我们必须现在就弄清楚目标
You guys have that list?
你们手上有表吧
Yeah, I got it.
是的 有
All right, well, we can cross off Toback's.
好吧 我们可以跳过托百客
Christie and I went ring shopping there,
克里斯蒂和我去那儿挑过戒指
and this isn't what it looked like.
看上去不一样
Plus, their security system is top-notch.
而且 他们的安保系统一流
You scoped out their security?
你琢磨人家的安保系统
Ring shopping's not really my thing.
挑戒指真的不是我的菜
All right, you can also cross off Davis,
你们也可以跳过戴维斯
Smith Brothers, and Solitaire and Sons.
史密斯兄弟和沙利泰父子
I'd recognize the interiors.
我见过内部结构
Because you cased them out?
因为你研究过吗
Ring shopping's not really my thing.
挑戒指真的不是我的菜
All right, that leaves us with two --
好吧 现在就剩两家了
Midtown Jewelry Appraisers and Crowder Diamonds.
中心珠宝评估和克劳德珠宝
That's Crowder Diamonds.
那就是克劳德珠宝
I took a client to Midtown Jewelers last month.
我上个月带一个客户去过中心珠宝
They have two long cases of merchandise.
他们有两长条货物架
No vault in sight. Definitely not like that.
看不到保险库 绝对不是这样的
Honey, I have to --
亲爱的 我得...
You got to go. Good luck.
你得走了 祝你好运
I'll let the teams know the target.
我去通知各小队目标
Hopefully we can intercept.
希望我们能阻止他
Yeah, we're on our way.
好 我们马上去
You ride separate. I'll follow.
你先走 我随后就到
I'm just an observer.
我只是观察员身份
Just give me a call if anything turns up, okay?
有问题打我电♥话♥ 好吗
What happened?
出什么事了
Place was hit 20 minutes ago.
这地方20分钟前遭袭
No sign of Cook?
没有库克的行踪吗
Preliminary forensics shows a clean crime scene, so far.
初步取证没有找到任何痕迹 目前是这样
And it'll stay that way.
以后也就这样了
All right. Stay here.
好吧 待在这儿
Keep me posted. Peter.
随时向我汇报进展 彼特
I can't be here.
我不能待在这儿
I shouldn't have come in the first place.
我一开始就不该来
Yes!
太好了
It's all in the strategy, my friends.
尽在策略中 朋友们
I'm gonna sit this round out,
这局我先不玩
let someone else win some tugriks.
让别人也赢点图格里克[蒙古货币]
Back so soon?
这么快就回来了
Well, no man is an island.
没有人是一座孤岛
And you're clean-shaven.
你还把胡子刮干净了
You have retired from retirement.
你从退休生活中退休了
I can come and go as I please.
进退随心所欲
Plus, as the man behind many a curtain,
而且 做惯了幕后智囊
I found myself...
我感觉自己
lacking a reliable... front.
少了幕前人员
So you're saying I'm your front man?
你是说 我是你的幕前人员
Good partnerships are hard to find.
知音寥寥 基友难觅
Who are your friends?
你的这些朋友是谁
Just some fellow travelers on this journey we call life.
人生旅途中的数名旅伴而已
Yeah, they like my ice wines.
他们挺喜欢我的冰葡萄酒啊
Well, they are from colder climes.
他们来自寒冷的地方嘛
What's the game?
在玩什么游戏
No idea, but I'm very good at it.
不知道 不过我可擅长了
Deal me in.
算我一个
The treasure?
宝藏呢
It's safe. How's the suit?
安全得很 猫咪探员呢
I take it he returned from our balmy tropics
那他是从我们宜人的热带地区回来
to much harsher weather?
转去"冷"宫了吧
He's been relegated to the bureau's storage warehouse.
他被调职去局里的证物仓库了
Endless cages filled with contraband?
一望无际的禁品天堂
It's not as nice as it sounds.
没你说得那么美好
He's stuck itemizing cargo crates of stolen cellphones.
他忙着归档一堆的失窃手♥机♥
It's my fault he's in this spot.
都是我害的
I need to get him out of it.
我得把他救出来
Solving this latest case will help.
破了最近这案子就能帮到他
What's involved? Stolen diamonds.
什么案子 失窃钻石
We had a suspect, but he's gone underground.
我们有嫌犯 但他销声匿迹了
Has he liquidated yet?
他销赃了吗
By the time the FBI finds his fence,
等联调局查到他的销赃人
those gems will be long gone.
珠宝早被卖♥♥去不知何方了
Well, who needs the fuzz when you have me?
有我在 要条子干嘛呢
It's good to have you back.
你回来真好
Neal. What's going on?
尼尔 怎么了
It's about Cook. Figured.
库克的事 猜到了
I'm going over all the evidence,
我在查看所有的证据
trying to find something we might have overlooked.
努力寻找我们之前遗漏的地方
That won't be necessary.
不必了
I've got an idea that will help you catch him.
我能帮你逮到他
You mean help the bureau catch him.
是帮局里逮到他
No. It has to be you and you alone.
不 是你 是有你
It's the only way my plan works.
否则计划就行不通了
This is not my assignment anymore.
这已经不是我的案子了
I can't disobey orders.
我不能违背命令
Well, that's the best part. You don't have to.
最妙的就是 你根本用不着
Look, Peter, we can wait another five years to catch this guy,
彼得 我们可以多等五年
or we can take him down tomorrow.
或者明天就将他缉捕归案
It's your call.
你决定吧
What's the plan?
什么计划
This is Cook's fence -- Rina Oaks.
她是库克的销赃人 瑞娜·欧克斯
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表