剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
No problem. I'll be George Foreman.
没事 我当乔治·福尔曼就是了
He makes a fantastic grill.
他的烤肉也是一级棒
Easy, Don King. Can we practice a few things?
放松 唐·金 可以练练手了吧
If I'm coming out swinging,
如果我出手挥拳
I'm just gonna start throwing some light jabs,
我会先打一些轻刺拳
light hooks, just knock it down.
轻勾拳 卸下你的防守
Yep. Pop. Okay. That's good.
是 好 这个不错
Let me get in and do this combination here. That's good. Okay.
我给你示范这套组合拳 很好 不错
Right to the body.
身体右侧
Left to the body.
身体左侧
Okay. Left up top. Duck.
好 左拳向上 闪身
Swing at me.
向我挥拳
Uppercut. Right? Ooh, yeah.
上勾拳 行吗 行
That's good.
很好
Oh, you okay? Gotcha.
你还好吧 骗你的
I want to kill you. Oh, you're crazy.
我要灭了你 这疯孩子
I'm rough and tough.
我很壮很强大
We need some kind of signal for the knockout punch. Okay.
最后一击我们需要个暗号♥ 行
Let the signal be tapping the gloves.
就用拍手套作为暗号♥
Okay, I'm... I'm gonna check in with you.
好 我 会跟你确认
I'm gonna acknowledge that.
提示你发信♥号♥♥
Eyes and then... Peter, give the signal.
交换眼神然后 彼得 给信♥号♥♥
I did. Then you're gonna go up top, left feint.
好的 然后你向上挥拳 往左虚晃
Block it.
挡住
And then you're gonna right cross to the body.
接着右拳直击身体
And then you're gonna finish with a left hook.
最后以左勾拳结束
Okay.
漂亮
All right, now, the timing's got to be right with that one.
切记 这一拳的时机一定要对
Or?
不然
You'll break his jaw.
他下巴就废了
All right.
明白
Touch gloves. Let's try it again.
碰手套 再来一遍
How's your dental coverage?
你有牙齿保险吗
Run by the federal prison system.
包含在联邦监狱系统里了
Let's go over the plan again.
再过一遍咱们的计划
Sam. Sam?
山姆 山姆
Listen, Neal, it's not safe for me here anymore.
尼尔 我在这里已经不安全了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know if he was followed
我不知道是他被人跟踪了
or his investigation into me raised a red flag,
还是他对我的调查引起了什么人警觉
but it's getting too hot here.
但这里已经被人盯上了
Somebody's on my trail. Whose investigation?
有人在跟踪我 谁在调查你
Peter, from the FBI.
彼得 联调局的
Listen, it was a smart play.
这么做挺聪明
I think we could have worked together,
我以为我们能一起查
but I warned you about this...
但我警告过你
no federal involvement.
不要让联调局介入
No, Sam, I didn't say anything to him, okay? You got...
不 山姆 我什么都没告诉他 你
I'm sorry, Neal. Sam!
抱歉 尼尔 山姆
What did he say to you?
他跟你说什么了
Calm down.
冷静点
Okay.
好
All right, three 2-minute rounds.
两分钟一回合 共三个回合
No low blows, no punches after the bell,
不准攻击腰部以下 铃♥声♥后停止出拳
and the fight stops when the ref calls it.
裁判叫停则比赛结束
Winner takes all.
胜者为王
Look, I don't know what Sam said to you, but it's gonna be fine.
我不知道山姆跟你说了什么 但都会没事的
Don't worry about it, okay? Stick to the plan.
先别想这个 好吗 依计划行事
Fighters.
拳手们
In the event of a knockdown,
若一方倒地
you'll be directed to a neutral corner.
另一方需退回中立角
Protect yourself at all times. Obey my command.
时刻保护好自己 听从我的口令
Touch gloves.
碰手套
At the sound of the bell, come out fighting.
铃♥声♥一响 比赛开始
You went to Sam. What?
你去找山姆了 什么
Don't lie to me! You went to Sam.
别骗我 你去找山姆了
You didn't leave me with a choice.
你逼得我别无选择
Fight.
开始
No, it's too early.
不 太早了
We're ending this now.
我们现在就结束
Neutral corner!
退回中立角
Neutral corner.
中立角
1...2...3... Get up.
一...二...三... 站起来
4...5...6. Get up.
四...五...六 站起来
You okay? Yeah.
能继续吗 能
How many fingers I have up? Three.
有几个指头 三个
All right, good. Fight.
好 不错 开始
Let's go. Fight.
开始 开打
Break it up!
分开
To the corner!
退回角落
This fight is far from over.
这比赛有得打了
You stick to the plan. Wait for his signal.
你照着原计划 等他的信♥号♥♥
He went to Sam. Sam is gone.
他去找了山姆 山姆走了
Listen, I know the answer
我只知道解决办法
is not assaulting a federal agent
绝不是去揍一个联邦探员
who also happens to be your second-best friend.
更何况他还是你第二好的朋友
Now get back in the zone. All right.
现在回到场地中 好的
Any advice?
有何指点
Kick his ass.
揍他
Fight!
开打
Break!
分开
Come on. I'm trying to protect you.
拜托 我是想保护你
Let's go, fighters.
开始了 拳手们
Fight!
开打
1...
一...
2...
二...
3...
三...
...4...
四...
It's over. That's it. It's over.
比赛结束 到此为止 结束了
We got a winner!
获胜者产生
Well, gentlemen, we have a winner... Peter Slauson.
先生们 获胜者是 彼得·斯劳森
Congratulations.
恭喜
Hey, Halden. Nice job out there.
霍顿 干得不错
Maybe next time, huh?
也许下回吧
Gentlemen, listen up.
先生们 注意了
I need all the winners of tonight's fights in the ring.
请今晚所有的获胜者到拳击台上来
Everybody else, have a good night.
其他各位 晚安
Nice work. Good job.
干得好 真不错
Nice fight.
很精彩
Thank you.
谢谢
Strength wasn't enough to get you here today.
你们能站到这里不光要有力量
It took speed, stamina, endurance.
还需要速度 毅力和耐力
You did what it took, whatever it took, to win.
你们全力以赴 赢得了比赛
You exploited your opponents' weaknesses.
你们挖掘了对手的弱点
Right now, they're walking home, licking their wounds,
此时此刻 他们回家独自舔着伤口
while you, my friends, get to act.
而你们 我的朋友 得偿所愿
Celestar Biotech.
赛勒斯达生物科技
Celestar Biotech.
赛勒斯达生物科技
Limit your trades to half a million.
交易额不得超过五十万
And if any of you share this information outside of this room...
还有如果谁将这消息泄漏出去
You're going to jail.
你就要坐牢
Excuse me?
什么
No, really. You're going to jail.
不 说真的 你就要坐牢了
FBI. Cuff him.
联调局 把他拷上
Where's Neal?
尼尔呢
I got a pretty good idea.
我知道他在哪儿
Hey. Stop! What did you do, run him through the database?
站住 你干了什么 在数据库里查他吗
Neal, stop.
尼尔 等等
And then you met with him, the one thing he didn't want.
然后你去见他 那是他最不想要的
Give me a break.
得了吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表