剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I understand that.
我理解
But you made the wrong decision.
但你做了错误的决定
I caused enough trouble in your life lately.
我最近给你惹了太多的麻烦
I thought...
我以为
Well, I thought I could protect you from it this time.
我以为这次我可以保护你
Lying to me is never protecting me.
欺骗我绝对不是保护
What about the marshals?
法警那边怎么说
I spoke with them.
我和他们谈过了
They are not happy that someone broke into one of
他们很不爽有人闯入他们
their most secure buildings.
防备最严密的建筑之一
Did they find my DNA?
他们找到我的DNA了吗
They did.
找到了
But they're not pressing charges against you...
但他们不准备起诉你
in exchange for my keeping the news about the break-in quiet.
作为交换 我为闯入事件保密
No egg on their face...
他们不用丢脸
No jail time for me.
我也不用坐牢
Thank you.
谢谢你
This isn't a favor. You didn't commit that crime.
这不是帮你的忙 这案子不是你犯的
And the crime you did commit
而你犯的那个案子
led to the arrest of a thief and the safe return of an item.
帮我们抓住了小偷 安全还回了失物
Even so, if you hadn't called me
即便如此 如果你没
the second after you walked away from her...
在转身的那一刻打电♥话♥给我...
I would be in jail right now,
我这会儿就在牢里了
and I wouldn't blame you for putting me there.
我也不会怪你把我送进去
I gave the drive back to the marshals.
我把闪存盘还给法警了
Good.
挺好
Really?
真的吗
Look, I said the price was too high, and I meant it.
我说代价太高了 是真心的
Your trust is too important to me.
你的信任对我来说太重要了
In case it's needed against Abigail,
也许起诉艾比盖尔时会需要
I made a copy of the file.
我备份了一份
Due diligence and all. Peter...
尽职调查嘛 彼得
If you find any information that leads to Sam...
如果你找到任何关于山姆的信息...
I will tell you.
我会告诉你
I will tell you.
我会告诉你
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow, honey, first case back --
亲爱的 回归第一案
already closed.
已经结案了
Not bad, Agent Burke.
不赖嘛 博尔克探员
Well, not the cleanest win, but I'll take the victory.
虽然赢得不太圆♥满♥ 但还是要庆祝一下
Well, at least Neal didn't shoot anyone.
至少尼尔没向任何人开枪
There is that.
这倒是
You have your bad-news face on.
你的坏消息表情启动了
Does everyone know I have this face?
所有人都知道我有这表情吗
Neal told me my trust was more important to him
尼尔说我的信任对他来说很重要
than the flash drive.
比闪存盘重要
And I believed him.
我相信了他
I don't know where the -- where the face comes in.
我不懂 那这表情从何而来
I'm not sure I should.
我不确定我是否该相信
What do you mean?
什么意思
He called the FBI the minute Abigail walked away.
他在艾比盖尔离开的同时打给了联调局
He knew we'd arrest her... with both items.
他知道我们会逮捕她 收缴两样东西
And he knew that once you had Abigail,
他知道只要你抓住艾比盖尔
the flash drive would go to the evidence room...
闪存盘就会被放入证据库
Where I would have access to it.
我能有权限拿到
Do you think this was one long con?
你觉得这是骗中骗局吗
Honestly, I don't know.
说实话 我不知道
But if there's anyone who can find a way
但如果说有人能想办法
to get everything he wants,
得到自己想要的一切
It's Neal.
那就是尼尔
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表