剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Not easy to come by in these parts. How'd you find it?
在这一带不太好找啊 你怎么找来的
Well, how we emptied it is the better story.
我们怎么掏空它才值得一提
I'm sure it is.
肯定的
I assume you have something else for me?
我想你们还有其他东西要给我吧
Built all these yourself?
都是你亲手做的吗
I've been on this island almost 20 years.
我在这岛上住了近二十年了
It's important to have hobbies.
必须得有点兴趣爱好
Well, I have to admit,
我得承认
I don't know much about ships in bottles.
我对瓶中船了解不多
Well, planning is critical.
关键是设计
When all the pieces are set,
各部零件都拼接好以后
it only takes one pull of the string to bring them to life.
只要拉一下绳子就能让它们栩栩如生
But if all the pieces aren't perfectly linked together--
但若是各部零件拼接得不完美
It all collapses.
那一拉就都毁了
I've... heard this story before.
我以前听说过
Paradise comes at a price, Mr. Maine.
天堂是有价的 缅因先生
You pull the strings.
你拉绳子
And I keep everything tied together.
还有保持各方运作
Please have a seat.
请坐
25 grand-- what assurances does this guarantee us?
两万五 能买♥♥到什么保证
It assures you the local law enforcement
向你保证 本地执法人员
won't divulge your presence here,
不会泄露你在这里的事
nor will they hassle you.
他们也不会找你麻烦
If you have any disputes,
你有争吵
problems, issues, bring them to me.
问题 麻烦 统统都交给我
Extradition or not, this money guarantees
无论是否引渡 这钱都保证
that we stay invisible to the outside world.
我们对外界隐形
That's right.
没错
I only ask that you respect the sanctity of the island.
我只要求你尊重本岛的尊严
And if I have concern, I come to you.
如果我有问题 就来找你
Anytime, day or night.
随时欢迎 不论日夜
But I doubt he'll have any.
但我想他没有问题
But I do. Please don't.
我有啊 拜托不要有
There's a boy in town-- Hector.
镇上有个男孩 赫克托
He runs a fruit stand.
他有个水果摊
One of your men has been taking his papayas
你其中一个手下一直拿他的木瓜
without paying for them.
却不付钱
From now on, Brody will pay for his papayas.
从今以后 布洛迪会付木瓜钱的
And the ones he's already taken?
他已经吃了的那些呢
I'll see to it the boy is compensated.
我会让那男孩得到补偿
All right.
好的
Then I think we will be very happy here.
那就皆大欢喜了
Excellent.
很好
Papayas? Seriously?
木瓜 你不是吧
It's about justice, Moz.
事关公义 蚊子
And if a certain cafe girl
那让某位咖啡馆妹子
gets wind of your little good deed?
听到你做好事的风声呢
Added bonus.
额外奖励啊
Just so you know,
如你所知
Hector makes a killing off that fruit stand.
赫克托靠水果摊大发横财
Think about that the next time you give me an embolism.
你下次要吓死我时多想想这个吧
Gentlemen... it's been a pleasure.
先生们 合作愉快
Perfect timing. Collins is in there now.
时间刚刚好 柯林斯现在已经进去了
E. Parker?
E·帕克尔
Female. Mid-to late-50s.
女性 55-59岁
What'd you bring me?
你给我带了什么
Deviled ham.
芥末火腿
Oh, Neal hated this.
尼尔讨厌这个
That's because he had a nose.
因为他有鼻子
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
Oh, stakeouts with Neal were the worst.
和尼尔一起盯梢的日子最苦逼
How so? Well, he'd
为什么 他会
He'd always want to listen to public radio
他总是想听公共广播电台
or talk about chiaroscuro in Roman Imperial manuscripts.
想谈论罗马帝国手稿中明暗对照的画风
You miss him.
你想他了
Yeah. Yeah, right.
对 没错
Especially the way he'd run off after I told him not to.
尤其是我跟他说别逃 但他还是逃跑了
Drove me crazy.
气死窝了
You know, if it makes you feel better,
不知道我这么说能不能让你好受点
I could come up with an excuse
我能想出个借口
to get out of the car and go eavesdrop on Collins by...
下车去偷听柯林斯他们说话
I don't know, zip-lining across the drainage pipe
不知道 也许通过排污管爬过去
with grappling hooks made out of expensive Forzieri ties.
还要用昂贵的福喜利领带做钩子
It might make me feel a little better.
是让我好受了点
You're the best wife ever. You know that.
你是全世界最好的妻子 你也知道
Look at that. Rejected. No. I've got nothing to say to you.
看 被拒了 我无话可说
Man on deck.
上场吧
Actually, I was on deck.
事实上 我刚是在等上场
Now I'm up to bat, technically.
技术上来说 现在是换人上场
Ah. Right.
好吧
The best wife ever would have known that, wouldn't she?
全世界最好的妻子应该知道这个吧
She would.
没错
Good luck.
好运
Thanks.
谢谢
Ms. Parker, my name is Peter Burke. I was--
帕克尔女士 我叫彼得·博尔克 我是
I know who you are, and I've already told your partner
我知道你是谁 我早就跟你搭档说了
I've got nothing to say.
我无话可说
Agent Collins and I aren't partners.
我和柯林斯探员不是搭档
I'm Neal's friend.
我是尼尔的朋友
You need something more original than good cop/bad cop.
你需要比"红脸黑脸"更有创意的桥段
I've played that game myself, and you're not very good at it.
那招我用过 而你用得也太差了
No, I'm trying to help him.
不 我是真心想帮他
Were you trying to help him
你第一次把他抓进牢里时
when you locked him up the first time?
也是想帮他吗
I was, but that --
也是啊 但...
Then I'm pretty confident he doesn't want your help now.
那想必他这次不需要您出手相救
Ms. Parker, I don't think you understand what -- no.
帕克尔女士 我想您是误会了 别
Come, missus! This way!
小姐 这边走
Where are we going, Hector?
你要带我去哪里呢 赫克托
Surprise.
惊喜
Don't tell me the guy who steals Hector's papayas
别告诉我偷赫克托木瓜的那人
offers you wine and chocolate.
送你美酒巧克力了
Out of nowhere, he paid Hector back today.
他今天无缘无故就把钱都付给了赫克托
I wonder if you have anything to do with that.
这件事不会跟你有关吧
I'm flattered that you think I would.
这一想法令我受宠若惊
Come on. I'll show you the view.
来吧 有东西给你看
Right this way.
就在这边
Here.
瞧
How did you do this?
你怎么办到的
Plaster molds and a lot of sand.
石膏模加一大堆沙子
It's the view from my old building.
我以前住的地方窗外的景色
This is amazing.
真是太棒了
Why?
为什么做给我
I'll never be an open book,
我很少对人推心置腹
but New York was a pretty big chapter.
但在纽约的时光是我生命中避不开的华章
Are you going to be honest about it?
你打算跟我实话实说吗
You asked me for a moment of honesty.
你想要我有片刻的坦诚
I'm gonna give you 20.
那我给你二十
20?
二十
20 questions.
二十个问题
So generous of you.
真慷慨
Well, I'm a generous guy.
我一向慷慨
Ask me anything you want about my life there.
我在纽约的事情随你问
Anything? Anything.
任何事吗 任何事
Okay.
好吧
Honesty.
绝对坦诚
Do you miss it?
你想念那里吗
Everyday.
每日每夜
I lived there off and on since I was 18, so...
我从十八岁起就开始进出纽约 所以
Why did you go there?
你为什么会去纽约
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表