剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Peter? Peter?
彼得 彼得
How is he?
他怎么样了
Oh, um, I don't -- I don't know yet.
我还不知道
He's unconscious. His arm's hurt.
他处于昏迷中 伤了胳膊
He has a concussion, but we don't know how bad.
有脑震荡现象 还不知道严重性
I'm so sorry.
我很难过
Oh, um, the EMT gave me these.
急救人员给了我这个
They were in the car with him.
在彼得车里发现的
Thanks.
谢谢
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Diana, could I -- could I talk to Neal alone?
戴安 我能和尼尔单独谈谈吗
Of course.
当然
Um, I'll take these back to the office.
我把文件带回办公室
Keep me posted, okay?
有消息随时通知我
I will.
我会的
They said it was low brake fluid,
他们说事故原因是制动液过少
but the bureau maintains its cars.
但车是局里负责保养的
We'll find out what happened.
我们会查出怎么回事的
Here's what happened.
就是这么回事
Peter went after a U.S. Senator,
彼得在调查一位国会参议员
but someone wants him to stop.
但有人想让他停手
It's possible.
有这个可能
You and I both know it's more than that.
你我都知道事情没那么简单
What are you saying?
你的意思是
I'm saying that it's about you and your father.
我认为这和你与你父亲有关
Peter would do anything to help you.
彼得为你付出一切
And this is what he gets?
而这就是他得到的报答吗
Do you know what it felt like to have somebody
你知道当穿着高档西装的人
in Brooks Brothers and a poker face
一脸严肃地告诉你
tell you that your husband's been in an accident?
你丈夫出了车祸时 是什么感受吗
Pratt's corrupt, and Peter's not gonna back down.
普拉特贪污腐♥败♥ 彼得不会罢手
Nor should he.
他也不应该罢手
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Tell me what you want me to do.
告诉我你想要我怎么做
I know you and he were looking into something off-book.
我知道你们在暗中调查事情
What was it?
是什么
We were looking into a key that Ellen left behind.
我们在调查爱伦留下的那把钥匙
No more "we".
不再是"我们"了
I don't want the next call I get to be from the morgue.
我不希望下次接到的是停尸房♥打来的电♥话♥
You look into this key without him.
你自己调查那把钥匙
I can't lie to Peter.
我不能对彼得说谎
If you have to lie to his face to keep him safe,
如果你说谎是为了保护他的安全
you damn well lie to his face.
你就要对他说谎
Well, obviously, my liver is a write-off,
很明显 我的肝脏不合格
but my acupuncturist will testify
但我的针灸师会检测出
to the virginal state of my spleen.
我的脾脏很健康
That's very generous, Moz, but Peter doesn't need your spleen.
蚊子 真大方 不过彼得不需要脾脏
You make any headway on Zimmer's riddle.
齐默出的字谜有进展了吗
No, and I am staring down the barrel
没有 眼看着明天九点
of a 9 a.m. deadline.
最后期限就要到了
So we still have time to freeze the FBI out.
所以我们还有时间把联调局支开
My instinct from the beginning!
我开始就这么想的
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Why the change of heart?
为什么现在改主意
Neal?
尼尔
Elizabeth asked me.
伊丽莎白要求的
Look, Pratt already destroyed my family.
普拉特已经毁了我的家庭
I'm not gonna let it happen to hers.
我不能让他再毁了伊丽莎白的
Peter's got enough to handle going after Pratt.
彼得在普拉特案子上已经够忙了
We track the key on our own.
我们自己调查这把钥匙
Okay.
好的
Diana, hey.
喂 戴安
Caffrey, I think I know what Peter found.
卡夫瑞 我知道彼得找到什么证据了
Be right there.
马上就来
Whenever a builder alters plans to a site,
开♥发♥商如果要对某处建筑有改动
he has to file one of these change orders
就需要向城市规划部门上交
with city planning.
一份更改报告
These are all from Edwards' projects.
这是爱德华项目中的报告
These are all for changes in materials used for construction.
这都是有关建筑材料更改的
Multiple change orders is a red flag for fraud.
这么多的更改名目就是贪污的危险信♥号♥♥
Wait a second.
等一下
Look at where the ink bled
看那个墨水印
and the date on the change order underneath it.
还有底下的更改日期
January 21, 2010.
2010年1月21日
So they stamped it and filed it away before the ink was dry.
他们在报告墨水未干前就盖上印戳装袋上交了
Yeah, but not in 2010.
但是肯定不是在2010年
Oh, hey -- I was drinking that.
那是我喝的水
Don't worry. I keep my hands clean.
别担心 我的手很干净
Yeah, I need an FBI file from the same year.
给我一份联调局2010年的资料
See, the FBI stamp's less pigmented.
局里的印戳没有那么深的颜色
There's no sheen.
也没有光泽
That's how three-year-old ink should look.
这才是有三年历史的印戳该有的
It shouldn't smear.
沾水后颜色不会晕开
These change orders were stamped recently and re-filed.
这些更改条款是最近盖章重新上交的
Looks like we found a way to get to Pratt.
看来我们找到普拉特的突破点了
I could do it again if you want to see.
如果您想看 我可以再演示一遍
No. Okay.
不用 好的
Tell me why Edwards would file change orders retroactively.
爱德华为什么追溯提交更改申请
He got nervous when Pratt paid him a visit
普拉特和他见面后 他很紧张
and decided to cover his tracks
为了防止有人调查到他
in case anyone else checked up on him.
于是决定掩盖自己的行踪
Which we did.
我们是调查了他
His original plans always use more expensive materials
他之前所用的材料都是比更改申请上的
than the ones on the change orders.
要贵很多
And we think he's swapping in cheaper materials,
我们认为他偷工减料
paying off the right people, and skimming millions.
贿赂要人 从中获得巨额利润
Even if you get him, how are you gonna link it to Senator Pratt?
就算抓到他 怎么和普拉特参议员联♥系♥起来
Edwards has a couple of high rises
爱德华在市中心有几处高楼
in midtown under construction.
正在施工中
One stalled out. He fired his architect.
一处工程停工了 他炒了建筑师
He's looking for a new one.
正在找一个新的
And I bet you always wanted to be an architect, right, Caffrey?
你肯定一直都想当建筑师吧 卡夫瑞
I hook Edwards on a pillar of power and prestige,
我用权力和声望吸引爱德华上钩
sell him on materials, and if we're right about his M.O.,
把建材卖♥♥给他 若他的确用此作案手法
we get him for fraud.
我们就能告他欺诈
Then we have the leverage we need to flip him on Pratt.
然后就可以逼他出♥卖♥♥♥普拉特
Backstop the hell out of our new architect, Berrigan.
全力支持我们的新建筑师 柏瑞根
And run the design by our engineers.
让我们的工程师做好设计
Make sure the damn thing won't fall down.
确保这事不会失败
And Caffrey, don't stand under any cranes.
卡夫瑞 别站在起重机下
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
So far, this investigation
迄今为止 此次调查
has put my best agent in the hospital.
已经把我最好的探员送进了医院
We'll make sure it wasn't for nothing.
我们会确保一切不会白费的
"The higher the building, the lower the morals."
"建筑越高 道德水平越低"
When'd you make a mold of the key?
你什么时候做的钥匙模具
Oh, please. The moment you handed it to me.
拜托 你给我的那一刻就做好了
Backup in case the bureau took it away.
以防联调局拿走 备份一下
Now my copy will mislead Agent Jones.
现在我的复♥制♥品会误导琼斯探员
Nice, Moz.
干得好 蚊子
Yeah, but this riddle is driving me crazy.
但这字谜要把我逼疯了
Let's go over it again.
我们再过一遍
Rome, roam,
罗马 流浪
a basket took him far from home.
篮子将他带离家乡
In the desert, he is the son.
沙漠中 他就是那个孩子
He's clearly talking about Moses.
他显然在说摩西
But Zimmer's riddles always point to his payment.
但齐默的字谜总会指明他的报酬
Maybe he wants you to part the Hudson.
也许他想让你把哈得逊河分开
Wait.
等等
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表