剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
O-over there.
在那边
All that and no proof of an affair,
这么多东西里都没有出轨证据
and she still keeps you on retainer.
而她还是在付你薪水
Me and her psychic.
付给我和她的灵媒
Sophie Covington -- what is she like?
索菲·卡温顿 她怎么样
From what I saw,
就我看来
she's not into murder, money, or Mailer.
她和谋杀 钱 迈勒都没关系
So she's not the gold-digging,
所以她不是小报上说的
social-climbing husband murderer that I read about?
傍大款攀高枝的弑夫者了
No. I think she's lonely.
不 我想她只是寂寞
Well, she's not a shopper, but Mailer is.
她不是购物狂 不过迈勒是
Handbags, jewelry, flowers.
手袋 珠宝 鲜花
Big spender for a guy who's low on money.
对一个缺钱的人来说出手太阔绰
Mailer's cellphone --
迈勒的电♥话♥
he calls Sophie, but she doesn't call back.
他给索菲打电♥话♥ 但她不回
All right, these are Sophie's movements at the memorial.
这是索菲在追悼会上的活动路线
Sophie gets there. Mailer's waiting.
索菲到了 迈勒正等在那儿
He touches her. She pulls away. She leaves.
他碰她 她推开 然后离开
I don't see Mailer anywhere over here.
在那张里我没看到迈勒
He's in the earlier shots but not the later ones.
前几张照片有他 后面的没有
Because he's our kidnapper.
因为他就是绑♥架♥者
From Freddy's file,
根据弗雷迪的照片
same red stripe on the glove.
他们手套上有相同的红丝带
All right, not definitive,
好了 虽然不能肯定
but what if Mailer and Covington
但要是迈勒和卡温顿
ran their insider-trading scheme together?
一起搞的内线交易呢
FBI's closing in,
联调局快查到了
so Mailer pins it all on Covington.
于是迈勒把一切推到卡温顿身上
Sabotaged his diving equipment and kills him.
破坏他的潜水装备 杀了他
But he realizes Sophie's gonna get the insurance payout,
但他意识到索菲会得到保险赔偿
so he seduces her.
于是去勾引她
She's not having it.
她没理睬
He decides to grab her at the memorial. Why?
他决定在追悼会上绑♥架♥她 为什么
He could force her to
那样他就可以
transfer the money to an offshore account.
强迫她把钱转到一个离岸账户
Pay her own ransom.
支付赎金
It's basically a white-collar mugging.
这是典型的精英调查组案件
Sophie wouldn't have gotten out of that van alive.
索菲不会活着从运货车上下来
Mailer was at her place today.
今天迈勒在她家里
If we're right, he's gonna try again.
如果我们是对的 他还会再次下手
Sophie likes you.
索菲喜欢你
If Mailer thinks someone else is going to steal that fortune
如果迈勒觉得有人想在他之前
before he does No, no, no.
盗走那笔钱 不不不
I'm not that guy. I can't con a widow.
我可不是那种人 我不可以骗人家寡妇
You can if it's to save her.
为了救她就可以
We force Mailer to act, and we nail him.
我们逼迈勒行动 然后抓住他
Well, how do we convince him that we're an item?
那怎么让他相信我们是情侣呢
Freddy. Good.
弗雷迪 好
Freddy takes incriminating photos of you and Sophie.
让弗雷迪照几张你和索菲一起的照片
Mrs. Mailer will not be able to resist using those
迈勒夫人会忍♥不住拿来
to turn the screws on her husband.
跟她丈夫对质的
Come on. It's what we pay you the rainy-day bucks for.
来吧 我们可是有付钱给你"未雨绸缪"用
Come on, information.
说吧 情报
I told you, he's unique.
告诉你了 他是独一无二的
So is Bob Saget. That tells me nothing.
鲍勃·萨吉特也是 这跟没说一样
Mozzie invited me over to play cards.
蚊子邀请我过来玩牌
That explains the marshals trying to blend in out front.
难怪门口有几个便衣执法官
Ellen has so little time left in the city,
爱伦在这里待不了多久了
I thought she should spend it with friends.
我想她应该和朋友一起度过
That's awfully charitable of you for a weekday.
你在工作日挤出时间实在是太慷慨了
Well, I do have ulterior motives.
我确实有个"不可告人"的动机
I want to know more about you as a child.
我想知道更多你小时候的事情
I'm not talking.
我可没讲
Come on, give me something.
说吧 给我透漏点什么吧
He forged his school I.D.
他伪造了学生证
He, uh, conned the bullies out of their milk money.
他 骗光了那些恶霸学生的牛奶钱
Wore ties to preschool.
幼儿园就打领带
No ties, but there was always a little con man in him.
那倒没有 不过他内心里倒一直有个小骗子
I knew that.
不出所料
Talent like his is born. It's not made.
他的天赋是与生俱来的 教不出来
Come on, a "for instance."
来吧 举个例子
Okay, Neal loved school,
尼尔很爱上学
but his mother wasn't, uh --
但是他妈妈不太...
Punctual. She was a mess.
守时 她一团糟
She never got me to school on time.
从来没有准时送我到学校
So, first, he broke in and adjusted the school clock
所以最开始 他溜进学校去调钟
so that class started 30 minutes later.
于是学校就晚了半小时上课
Mind you, this was when he was in second grade.
注意 那时候他才上二年级
Okay, that could not have worked.
好吧 不过这行不通啊
No, it didn't. So then he tried barricading the roads
确实行不通 所以之后他设置了路障
and rerouting the school bus to run past his house.
所以校车不得不绕道路过他家
That actually worked for a few days.
这可管用了好几天呢
Then he got smart
再之后他学聪明了
and started forging his own city bus passes.
开始给自己伪造公交卡
I was never late again.
就再也没迟到过啦
Ooh, speaking of,
说到这个
I can't keep my shining knights waiting.
我可不能让我的骑士们等着
I should go.
我该走了
Great to see you.
见到你真好
I'll let you know when I hear from Sam, hmm? Okay.
有山姆的消息我会通知你 好的
Bye-bye, Ellen.
再见 爱伦
Bye, Mozzie. Thanks for letting me win.
再见 蚊子 谢谢你让我赢
See you soon.
改天见
Thanks, Moz.
谢谢你 蚊子
Ah, she's a nice lady.
她是个可爱的女士
She's really gonna miss New York.
她肯定会想念纽约的
We all do. It's a hard city to leave.
我们都是 这城市令人难舍
Now, you came in with a suit-induced frown.
你为什么一副被猫咪调戏过的样子
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗
Peter wants me to con a widow.
彼得想让我去骗个寡妇
Well, widows fall into two categories --
这世界上有两种寡妇
the bereaved and the relieved.
悲痛欲绝的 如释重负的
Which kind does he have you duping?
他让你骗的是哪种
The kind with the $50-million bull's-eye on her back.
因为五千万而被人盯上的那种
Sophie Covington?
索菲·卡温顿吗
Is she the killer? No, she's not.
她是凶手吗 不 她不是
And I need to convince a P.I.
我还得骗过一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
that she and I are romantically involved.
来证明我们两个有暧昧
Well, that shouldn't be too hard, cheekbones.
这还不简单 小情种
Don't ever call me that again.
不许再这么叫我
I want you to tell the P.I. who I am,
我要你告诉那私♥家♥侦♥探♥我是谁
who I've always been.
是什么样的人
A con man?
骗子吗
Exactly.
没错
While you do what?
我告诉他的时候你在干什么
Mr. Armstrong. Tony.
阿姆斯特朗先生 托尼
Neal.
尼尔
Hey. What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Oh, all that talk of Spain last night
昨晚谈到的西班牙
reminded me of Cadaqués --
让我想起了卡德克斯
rocky beaches, artists' colonies,
礁石海滩 艺术家圣地
best seafood I ever had.
以及最美味的海鲜
That is a paella pan.
那是海鲜饭锅
How would you like to go to the Costa Brava
想不想足不出户就体验一把
without leaving the house?
布拉瓦海岸的情调
Fellow ornithologist.
也是鸟类学家
What kind of bird you watching?
你在看什么鸟呢
The kind that steals nest eggs and flies south real fast.
偷了蛋还逃得飞快的那种
Man's got something on his mind besides the hat.
那小子惦记的可不光是帽子
"Maltese falcon"
《马耳他之鹰》
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表