剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
He also loves coffee.
他还喜欢喝咖啡
Come.
来
You see?
看见没
Coffee.
咖啡啊
His biggest weakness.
他最大的弱点
Gracias.
多谢
You have a good day, sir.
日安 先生
So, what brings you to the island?
你来岛上做什么
I'm looking for a friend.
我来找个朋友
Dark hair, I think blue eyes. He's annoyingly persuasive.
黑头发 蓝眼睛 有致命的吸引力
Maybe you've seen him.
也许你见过他
Nope.
没有
It's Collins!
是柯林斯
12:00.
12点方向
Has he done something?
他犯了什么事吗
Not at all. I owe him an apology.
没有 我来跟他道歉
It's a long way to come to say you're sorry.
大老远跑来就为了道个歉
He's a good friend. He's worth it.
他是我的挚友 他值得
Looky here. Agent Burke.
瞧瞧 是博尔克探员
Never mind. I'm sure you haven't seen him.
没事 我相信你绝对没见过他
I wonder.
我很好奇
What could you be doing so far from home on a tiny island?
你大老远跑来个小岛上做什么
I imagine the same thing that brought you here.
我想我们的目的相同
Getting the best orange grogue for the price.
喝一杯最美味的物有所值的橘汁酒
You know, it took me a day
我花了一天
to find Caffrey's island hangout.
才找到卡夫瑞常来的这家咖啡馆
What'd it take you -- five minutes?
你花了多久 五分钟吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
The suit's here with island suit.
猫咪探员和他一起来的
It's a double-barreled suit.
双警齐下啊
That's how Collins found us.
所以柯林斯才能找到我们
No. No. They're not working together. They can't be.
不不 他们并没有合作 不可能
You're good, Burke. I'll give you that.
你挺厉害 博尔克 我承认
But I haven't played my trump card.
可我还有王牌呢
Senors and Senras! Your attention, please!
先生们女士们 请注意
What the hell are you doing?
你到底要干什么
You may know this man as James Maine.
你们也许认识此人 他自称詹姆斯·缅因
His real name is Neal Caffrey.
他的真名是尼尔·卡夫瑞
Con man, art thief, forger, fugitive.
骗子 雅贼 伪造者 逃犯
Vamonos. We have to go now.
快点 我们该走了
It won't work, Moz. They're not gonna give me up.
没事的 蚊子 他们不会出♥卖♥♥♥我
I'm offering $500,000 for the capture of this man.
我出价五十万美金抓捕这个人
You bring him to me, and the money's yours.
把他带来给我 钱就是你的
Unless they're paid to.
为了钱就难说了
All right?
怎么样
Now, take a good look at his face.
好好看清楚他的脸
I don't care what condition you bring him to me.
不管你用什么手段 把人带来就行
Just bring him to me.
把人带来给我
Collins, what's that about?
柯林斯 你什么意思
We all have our methods.
各人手段不同
Were you ordered to bring him back alive
你接到的命令是把他活捉
or just bring him back?
还是不管死活
I'm sorry, did I not specify "alive"?
抱歉 我没说明"要活的"吗
Go ahead. Arrest me, agent.
来啊 抓我啊 探员
That's right. You can't.
对了 你抓不了
You have no jurisdiction here.
你在这儿没执法权
Neither do you.
你也没有
That's why I need the help of these good people.
所以我才需要这些好心人的帮助
That's my wallet, kid!
那是我的钱包 小鬼
Hey, if you need cash,
你要是缺钱
I know how you could make half a million!
我知道个让你赚五十万的法子
No, no.
不 不
You know, I used to take pride
我以前可非常自豪
in being able to steal your wallet.
自己能偷到你的钱包
But if a kid can do it...
但 如果小孩都能做到
How are you, Peter?
你好吗 彼得
All right.
还不错
Damn good to see you.
见到你真是太好了
You too.
我也是
Look, Neal, I --
尼尔 我...
Awfully convenient, suit.
还真快啊 探员大人
Neal calls you, and the next day
尼尔刚给你打完电♥话♥ 第二天
You're sharing pina coladas with the super-suit on our island?
你就和探员老爷跑到我们岛上共酌共饮了
It was the only way I could warn you.
这是我提醒你的唯一方法
Collins is dangerous.
柯林斯很危险
We noticed.
我们知道了
He's turned half the island against us.
他挑动了半个岛的人来对付我们
Which is why we need to get out of here as soon as possible.
所以我们得尽快离开这儿
All right. The airport's burned.
好吧 机场不能去了
They'll be looking for us there.
他们会在那儿守株待兔
Then by sea it is.
那就坐船
My associate Lorenzo has a charter boat.
我朋友洛伦佐有艘特许船
Can his silence be bought?
他能用钱收买♥♥吗
Please. I officiated his daughter's wedding.
拜托 他女儿是我主婚的
He can drop us over here.
他在这儿把我们放下来
Nitsae island.
尼采岛
We can lay low there for a week or two.
我们能在那儿低调地过一到两周
Yeah, then what? I do know a place
然后呢 我知道一个地方
Upside, beautiful black sand beaches.
优点 有很美的黑沙海滩
Downside? Lepers.
缺点呢 很多麻风病患者
Welcome to paradise. All right, listen.
天堂岛欢迎你 好吧 听着
Word is spreading with every passing minute.
多呆一秒就多一分危险
We have to move now.
我们得走了
Vamonos.
我们走
Did you. I did.
你有没有 有
Didn't take long.
传得真快
No.
确实
Nice shot, Cassius Clay.
干得漂亮 拳王阿里
It'll be easier on my own. I'll meet you at the wharf.
我自己走更方便 我们码头见
No, it's too dangerous.
不行 太危险了
Worst case, I'll hide out somewhere,
最坏情况 我找个地方躲起来
meet you before dawn.
黎明之前来找你
Neal, the suit isn't wrong.
尼尔 探员叔没说错
Can't you just say I'm right?
你就不能说我对吗
Rather not!
打死不说
Are you sure you're gonna be safe here tonight?
你确定今晚在这儿安全吗
Yeah, if Dobbs gives me protection,
如果多布斯能保护我
I can head to the docks after sundown.
我就能在太阳下山后去码头
Look, I know I promised you I wouldn't bring trouble.
我知道我说过不会给你惹麻烦
Thank you for being an open book, new york.
谢谢你对我推心置腹 纽约仔
It was a fun read.
我很喜欢
Actually, it's Neal. Neal Caffrey.
其实我叫尼尔 尼尔·卡夫瑞
Be safe, Neal Caffrey.
保重 尼尔·卡夫瑞
Go.
快走
James, come in. Is everything okay?
詹姆斯 快请进 没事吧
You said to come to you anytime,
你说可以随时来找你
day or night, right?
不论日夜 对吗
I did.
没错
Have a seat. Let me get you a drink.
请坐 我给你弄点喝的
What's going on?
怎么了
I need an escort off the island.
我需要一队人护送我离开小岛
Really, Lorenzo?
不是吧 洛伦佐
We ate conch together. Does that mean nothing?
那些年我们一起吃过的海螺呢 你都忘了吗
That's my price for transport, Soetoro.
运费就这价格 赛托罗
Take it or leave it.
要不要随你
Fine. Take.
好吧 我要
But this is highway robbery --
但这就是拦路抢劫
By sea. Seaway robbery!
海路 海路抢劫
That went well.
谈得不错
We have our way off the island.
我们有离岛的法子了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表