剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I also found what they're looking for.
我还发现了他们在找什么
The evidence is in a box.
证据在一个盒子里
A box?
盒子
I'll be there in the morning.
我明早过去
Pratt booked a train in from D.C.
普拉特定了从华盛顿来这的火车
He'll be here in a few hours.
他几个小时后就会到了
And Callaway is in his pocket.
卡拉威确实被他攥在手心里
It doesn't matter at this point.
现在这无关紧要
Pratt is dirty, Peter.
普拉特不干净 彼得
Now, to take him down,
要拿下他
you got to get to the evidence first, before Callaway.
你得赶在卡拉威前找到证据
That's gonna be a problem.
那有点难度
We're sending agents into the Empire State Building
我们正打算派探员去帝国大厦
to do a sweep.
进行搜索
I know.
我知道
I heard the whole conversation.
我听到了全部的谈话
How do I keep her away from it?
我怎么能不让她参与呢
How bad do you want him?
你有多想搞定他
He tried to kill me, Reese.
他想杀了我 里斯
Well, then, do it the way you've been doing things
那么就按照你这些年来的处理方式
for the past few years.
来办这件事
Use Caffrey. Do whatever you have to do.
利用卡夫瑞 不择手段
I can't go outside the law.
我不能违反法律
You are the law, Peter.
你就是法律 彼得
Pratt and Callaway are standing in the way of justice.
普拉特和卡拉威妨碍了司法公正
Fight back.
反击
You always told me working with Caffrey
你一直告诉我和卡夫瑞合作
would put me dangerously close to the line.
会让我处在危险边界
Sometimes you have to redraw those lines to stay within them.
有时想要保持在界限内 你得重新划界
Hey, Neal, you awake?
尼尔 你醒了吗
What are you doing here so early?
你这么早过来干吗
Guess you didn't get Peter's call.
我猜你没有接到彼得的电♥话♥
Uh, no. I was sleeping.
没有 我睡觉呢
What's going on?
怎么了
He didn't get into specifics.
他没细说
Just said we ought to meet here right away.
就说让我们马上在这里碰头
Didn't know you had company.
我不知道你有客人
I've got company.
我有客人
I'm Neal's dad. You must be Kate.
我是尼尔的爸爸 你一定就是凯特了
Oh, uh, Neal?
尼尔
I haven't told him everything.
我还没全告诉他
Oh, sorry. Alex.
不好意思 是艾莱士吧
Dad! It's Sara.
爸 是莎拉
The insurance investigator.
保险调查员
He shoots, he scores.
真会猜
I should've brought more coffee.
我应该多买♥♥点咖啡的
Are more people coming?
还有人来吗
Greetings, fellow conspirators.
你们好 同伙们
Of course.
当然有了
Who called Sara?
谁给莎拉打的电♥话♥
No one called me.
没人给我打电♥话♥
Well, here, take this.
给 喝这个吧
It's too late for caffeine.
这个点喝咖啡太晚了
Oh, good, you're all here.
很好 你们都到齐了
Who called Sara?
谁给莎拉打的电♥话♥
Okay, how is it possible that three grown men
你们三个成年人居然
don't understand what's going on here?
搞不清现在的状况
Yeah.
好吧
I've sent my stuff to London, so I've been staying here.
我把行李寄回伦敦了 所以一直待在这
We have a meeting. It's urgent.
我们要开会了 很紧急
Sorry.
抱歉
It's...you know what? It's okay.
没关系
I'm gonna go get adjusted to U.K.time.
我去适应一下英国时间
You want me to bring you some, uh--
你想让我给你拿些...
No.
不用了
Can we get started?
可以开始了吗
Listen, whatever plan you concocted
听着 不管你们制定了什么计划
to get the evidence box--
去拿证据盒
We don't have a plan.
我们没有制定计划
Well, you better get one. Why?
那你们最好想出一个 为什么
Two hours from now, an FBI team
两个小时后 一个联调局分队
will be heading into the Empire State Building,
就会前往帝国大厦
and they won't leave until they find that evidence box.
他们不找到证据盒是不会撤的
We need to find it first.
我们得先找到
You told Callaway about the box?
你告诉卡拉威盒子的事了
That means Pratt knows, too.
那就意味着普拉特也知道了
Now, what matters is that she doesn't know what floor it's on.
关键是她不知道在哪层楼
Now, I'm heading the FBI team.
我指挥联调局分队
I can control the pace.
我可以控制节奏
How long will it take you to get the box?
你们拿盒子要用多长时间
You really don't have a plan.
你们真的没有制定计划
Well, we thought we had time.
我们以为时间充裕
We don't.
不充裕
Pratt's already in Manhattan by now.
普拉特现在已经到曼哈顿了
He told Callaway a different version
对于我们即将找到的东西
of what we're gonna find.
他跟卡拉威说了一个不同的版本
What did he say?
他怎么说的
That it will implicate James.
说它会牵涉到詹姆斯
He's a lying son of a bitch.
他是个谎话连篇的狗♥娘♥养♥的
There's nothing in that box that'll implicate me.
那盒子里的东西不会牵涉到我
We'll get there first.
我们会先赶过去
I brief my team as soon as I leave.
我一离开就给我的分队开会
What about me?
那我呢
You're benched.
你不用去
Perfect. Let's make a plan.
太好了 来定计划吧
Any sign of Pratt? No.
有普拉特的迹象吗 没有
Callaway's been in her office
卡拉威一来就和
with some of the techs since she got here.
几个技术人员待在办公室
They're excited about something in there.
他们正为了某些事而兴奋
I'm making you two team leaders.
我指派你们两个当组长
Report only to me.
只对我汇报
Business as usual.
一切照常
After you.
您先走
Thank you for coming in early, everyone.
感谢大家提前到场
Yeah, we got a manhunt on our hands?
我们是要追捕逃犯吗
No, we're executing a search warrant
不是 我们在执行
on the Empire State Building.
针对帝国大厦的搜查行动
Our target is a strongbox, 12x12x6.
目标是一个保险箱 长12宽12高6
Oh, that's a small target. In a big building.
目标真小 在一个大的建筑物里
Standard grid progression.
标准的坐标式搜查
Each of you will lead a team of seven agents.
你们每个人带领七名探员的小分队
We will be thorough on this.
我们要彻底地搜查
Now, we start with the ground floor.
现在 我们从最底层开始
Actually, there's been some new intel
事实上 一些新线索可以把
that's narrowed our search to floors 33 through 61.
我们的搜索范围缩小到33层至61层
That makes 28 floors instead of 103.
这样只需搜索28层而不是103层
Great.
很好
Which is good, this is an iconic building,
这是好事 这是一个标志性建筑物
and it will remain open during our search.
在我们的搜索过程中会保持开放
The warrant gives us two days.
搜查令的期限是两天
That means we need to clear a floor every two hours.
那就意味着每两个小要时搜查完一层
Correct. We will work systematically.
正确 我们需要系统合作
This operation will go 'round the clock.
这次行动要不间断进行
Also, I do not want any mistakes made with the chain of evidence.
而且 我不想看到证据链有任何闪失
That's right.
很对
If you find the box, do not touch it or its contents.
找到盒子后 不要碰它或里面的东西
Notify me or Agent Callaway immediately.
立刻请示我或卡拉威探员
Understood?
明白了吗
Yeah.
是的
Debrief your teams. We roll in 30.
给各自的分队开会 半小时后出发
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表